HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Called Chanel and per their policy you can only place a phone order if you have shopped with one of the stores in the past....I don’t have any Chanel stores in Michigan so I’m out of luck

This was not my experience. Just received a pair of shoes from Chanel from the store in NYC (Soho), it was the chuck taylor looking shoes I posted a few pages back. Anyway, I've never bought with them before and ordered over phone...talked to associate and shoes arrived 2 days later. They even had to work with me as my card flagged the purchase for security reasons. When shoes arrived came with a handwritten note from associate. Granted these shoes were not on sale and paid full price...not sure your whole situation. The store here in DC is only for women so had to purchase from NYC and was instructed if wanted to return purchase can only do so by sending back to NYC.

Hope this helps but maybe give Soho store a call...again not knowing your whole situation. This was my first purchase ever with Chanel.

Pharrell & Chanel Announce Collaborative Collection

The musician announced an upcoming collaborative collection following Chanel’s Cruise 2018-’19 collection in Bangkok. Though information is scarce, Pharrell did confirm that the hoodie he wore to the event was one of items from the forthcoming release. The yellow hoodie doesn’t have drawstrings, but it does sport a comfortably slouchy fit and a host of glittering Chanel details, including the iconic interlocking “C” logo and a nod to Chanel N°5.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F10%2Fpharrell-williams-chanel-hoodie-preview-01.jpg

that sucks

a sale is a sale is a sale

but just checking out chanel stores in detroit, looks like the neiman marcus might have a boutique inside so give them a visit and have them order whatever you want

saks might have one too?

I never checked to see if they would order men’s sneakers, thanks for the info

This was not my experience. Just received a pair of shoes from Chanel from the store in NYC (Soho), it was the chuck taylor looking shoes I posted a few pages back. Anyway, I've never bought with them before and ordered over phone...talked to associate and shoes arrived 2 days later. They even had to work with me as my card flagged the purchase for security reasons. When shoes arrived came with a handwritten note from associate. Granted these shoes were not on sale and paid full price...not sure your whole situation. The store here in DC is only for women so had to purchase from NYC and was instructed if wanted to return purchase can only do so by sending back to NYC.

Hope this helps but maybe give Soho store a call...again not knowing your whole situation. This was my first purchase ever with Chanel.

That strange, I’m going to call the soho store tomorrow to see what they say about the whole thing

Edit: those were Dior sneakers you posted

Last edited:
That strange, I’m going to call the soho store tomorrow to see what they say about the whole thing

Edit: those were Dior sneakers you posted

Damn! You are right...my bad. Don't know how I got mixed up reading your post. Again, apologies.

i think it'll sit

CKs usually sit and most do not really care that Raf is the current designer

most of his pieces made it to the sales rack

Guys i might need a lil help please . Does any one of you knows a place to get designer sneakers in big sizes ? Like 13-14 . I see nba players or others big and tall guys with them but i can’t find any online or at stores ( I’m in France most of the time size run only go to 11) thanks in advance

Just had a look at the full Virgil LV lookbook.

Conclusion: Some people are going to go broke looking like complete imbeciles in some of this trash.
basically all high end brands these days. i honestly thought the buffoonery was done after the whole vetements thing was done. but parity is still prevalent.

i think it will, but it also depends on the size u going for

i think it will, but it also depends on the size u going for
Large
You think it would reach one of them sale stores like off 5th for 3-4bills?
That’s the one thing I like about lv, don’t gotta worry about dropping the bag and then seeing it for significantly less.

Just had a look at the full Virgil LV lookbook.

Conclusion: Some people are going to go broke looking like complete imbeciles in some of this trash.

Just cause it aint a classic look or you cant pull it off doesnt mean its trash.

That being said, my opinion = its mostly trash. :lol:

The pieces I like, I really like. Most of the bags are dope too.

barneys' early access sale is up

nothing mind blowing deals from what I can see though

Back
Top Bottom