HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

oh yeah ebay/stockx for sure

i dont really check up on them but i think they were going for $15k-$20k these days?

i want to say it wont go for as much but who knows, its probably gon' go for that much first few days (if not more)
If they go for over $20k and I hit I think I’d have to take that lol. I was saying if they go for $5-7k I’d wear em but 20 bands over would be nuts. And by ebay pairs I meant the air mags that released on ebay. The autolacing ones are worth significantly more

i am not sure if the reported 8500 pairs includes those f&f pairs but if it does then that means even less for the public and means higher resell

not to mention that the big boutique clients that already got pairs on reserve...

I’m gonna say 5k-10k resell would be my guess but that’s prolly on the low end.

Isn’t Dior also doing a raffle? I saw like a NY/LA instore raffle being rumored which would put me outta luck.

The leather looks insane on these.

Also aleali May posted her pair and it was numbered

Copped these.

Already have the purple, blue, and now these.

If anyone has seen the black pair around, please hit my DM.

38066327-4201-45EB-8AF7-51E6165BE2BD.jpeg

I’m gonna say 5k-10k resell would be my guess but that’s prolly on the low end.

Isn’t Dior also doing a raffle? I saw like a NY/LA instore raffle being rumored which would put me outta luck.

The leather looks insane on these.

Also aleali May posted her pair and it was numbered

its a lottery and yeah looking at the pair posted, its numbered and looks like 8500 total including those going to f&f so a lot less pairs out there for the public

1583947007073.png

1583947018949.png

Yeah they the supreme joints.

Pretty much the same as the other joints though, just has the obvious supreme logo, along with it being labeled as "regular" as opposed to "slim".

Yeah they the supreme joints.

Pretty much the same as the other joints though, just has the obvious supreme logo, along with it being labeled as "regular" as opposed to "slim".

Oh damn I can never find my size for a good price. Sick pick up tho the camo was the hardest pieces LV supreme dropped.

Dior X Shawn Stussy Fall '20 Collection

From email:

Good Afternoon!

I hope your week is going well so far. I am excited to share with you the pre-order process has officially begun for the Dior x Shawn Fall '20 Collection! This collection is in collaboration with the Stussy founder, Shawn Stussy, which debuted in Miami back in December 2019. This was a huge and exciting moment for Dior Men's and by far one of the favorite collections by Kim so far. The pieces incorporate a vintage Stussy aesthetic reinterpreted in a Dior way.

I have attached a link to an album which shows the full offering along with pricing. The deadline for pre-orders for this collection is March 24th. A full deposit will be required and delivery is anticipated to begin first week of May. Please feel free to text me at the number below in my signature if you have any questions at all.

I got the lookbook the other day. Somewhat disappointed, but might have to give it another look.

edit: NEVERMIND. The lookbook they sent me didn't have the prices. $3,600 for a short sleeve button down shirt? PASS.

When was Stüssy ever cool? In then 90s maybe. Respect for what theyve done & contributed but it hasn’t been good/popular in like 25 years. I haven’t been impressed with one thing Dior has done since Jones took over. It’s really just overpriced streetwear.

However the purple international tribe varsity is a grail piece.

camo mmw free tr3 on sale at the alyx webstore

1584041013260.png

When was Stüssy ever cool? In then 90s maybe. Respect for what theyve done & contributed but it hasn’t been good/popular in like 25 years. I haven’t been impressed with one thing Dior has done since Jones took over. It’s really just overpriced streetwear.

However the purple international tribe varsity is a grail piece.

Yeah im good on the Dior stuff and I get the streetwear vibes too. One thing they are doing is one hell of a job marketing it and getting it out so folks want to buy.

Stussy has been around for nearly 40 years so that alone should speak to how popular they are as a brand.

No question but they’ve fallen off the last 10 of those 40. Now they wanna latch onto Dior & sell clothes for 3k? No thanks & I know you have your eye on way better pieces.

Back
Top Bottom