HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Black and grey escos is all I need for life. I’ve had the same pairs since the first +co drop

Black and grey escos is all I need for life. I’ve had the same pairs since the first +co drop
I need to check out the JE store here when all this is over

if it will still be there

Nordstrom being in trouble, when they were one of the few expanding, is very worrisome

Damn mnml doesn’t even try to hide it no more

347DEF0D-9FFF-4B7E-B39A-FD4EF3BFA2AB.png

Attachments

• 7F6672F7-610C-4EE8-B7E0-3D1F25D80DA6.png
    7F6672F7-610C-4EE8-B7E0-3D1F25D80DA6.png
    451.2 KB · Views: 109
$2,xxx, which is downright stupid for a pair of bedazzled vintage Levis (and I say this as someone who's spent tens of thousands at CH over the years).

Yeah 2 racks for some jeans is not the move. I didn't know they were using vintage Levis. Pretty much paying for the hardware and leather patches.

Yeah 2 racks for some jeans is not the move. I didn't know they were using vintage Levis. Pretty much paying for the hardware and leather patches.

Spending that much on **** like jeans don't even move me anymore and def aint the move. Half the time you get a few wears and sell it cuz in 3-5 years you don't see yourself wearing it. Thank God i snapped out that and allocated that money somewhere else more constructive and only buy what I will have basically forever like those SLP Bikers etc.

Id spend like $500 max on a pair of nice denim or pants.

For skinnies, Ive had a pair of Amiri’s, had some YSL jeans, APC, Ksubi, and my fav pair I ever owned are these old Zara knee ripped jeans (before knee blowouts got super popular) :lol:

More into the wider or straight fit pants/trousers nowadays though. Been eyeing some Acne denim.

Haven’t been on here in a while, but does anyone in here own the Fear of God Skates or 101s? Curious about the sizing, I know their hiking and military boots run large. I have a few pairs of CP’s in 40 (which is 1 down from my sneaker size) and am wondering if I should go with the same size in the skates

Hard to step away from Japanese raw. I try not to go crazy on denim and wear those until blowouts.

This Rick pair I got should last because it’s the cut I’ve been looking for and fits great.

APC for slim

I invest more in other pants, FOG track/cargo/work pant. The RHUDE pants I got. Needles dart cargos.

I should do a gallery of just my pants, probably the thing outside of overshirts that I bought a lot of.

I’ve been on a pretty heavy Stone Island kick lately.
Love their cargos so I’ve been wearing those almost, exclusively.

Outside of those, I do John Elliot and Acne.
I still own like 3 or 4 pairs of SLP denim and a couple pairs of Hedi Dior denim but they get no wear these days.

APC used to be my go to but I like the fit of Acne denim a lot better.

I like that for some acne they source from Italy. I try not to get too denim too often with elastane though cause I like fading

should have my raf/CK balaclava in today from slam jam

will see if templa ships my order of the other one

Back
Top Bottom