HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

High tops and dont let anyone tell you different. You have or can get tons of other kicks like those lows but those highs are something special. Hard af.

Yes, they gonna be hard in 2-3 years. No, they are not fruity.
I was just about to reply to the people that said highs was fruity and trash lol.. the highs are different in all aspects ! From the color the red laces the hang tag . They just dope and different . That’s the great thing about them . It’s something you just throw on every now and then to make a statement and outfit pop. Yes I love the lows.. but I keep going back and 4th like yes I would love to have a Virgil LV Jordan 3-4 look alike but for 1300 I can buy a few 4’s or 3’s plus I want to off white bred 4’s.. don’t get me wrong the leather and craftsmanship on the lows are incredible! Like I said I love them but the highs just beautiful

Buggin if you think them cotton candy dandy virgils gonna be hot in a year let alone 2-3 lol

stick with that black and red even the white and green or white and chrome has more staying power

I’m salty I never got the black lows myself but I could never justify the price tag for ETONIC/British walker in the face sneaker
So you mad you never got them but then your calling them British walker? I’m so confused

I’m not talking about the forum or how hype it is or was... again..Who cares. You a grown *** man worried about what another grown man has on or not or what’s rare or not when your out and about? Trust me fam nobody cares :lol:

You clearly don't know the world of Rainbow Daytonas and Himalayan Birkins then.

Goo gawd
55C97C04-7998-4D6E-B85F-AC40284E8FA8.jpeg

Those are so beautiful and would fulfill my Nuetral Grey AJI fiending

However I am in no position to spend money right now.

Thank you for the thought of tagging me thoug hbrudda tomdiginson tomdiginson

Are you wearing the Raf Simons Big Fit Shirt in this picture, if so what size did you get? I’ve been thinking about picking it up but can’t decide on what size to buy.

Yes, I usually go XL/L when wearing shirts, but went with a size M with that RS piece.

Need white/grey

he posted all the lows I assume coming soon but I need a pair of highs for that price

Back
Top Bottom