HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Tiers is kinda fun, dont know why we in this topic never dabbled in one. Im missing alot of brands so yall feel free to add, I named ones off the topc of my head and went through SSENSE designer list. Kept it to relevant or popular now/recent years. Theres alot of new brands out, coudnt list em cause no point in brands no one heard of too too much.

Where we putting designer coats at? Canada Goose, Moncler, Moose Knuckle?

Stone Island? Acrteryx?

Gonna throw Jil Sander at tier 2 but they have a fair shot at being in tier 1 no?

Jil Sander is definitely Tier 1, it was ran by Raf there for a good second but its a very reputable fashion house

but speaking of Raf, Rafs brand for the most part is short (only since 95?) but its storied and his influence is huge so its tier 1

Moncler is definitely tier 1, not just because its pretty much the rich mans canada goose/outerwear but they have the history too and the likes of stone island are probably a tier below

other brands that may or may not have been listed; Junya is probably top tier for workwear along with Visvim probably both tier 1 (especially in Japan), RRL might be tier 2 though along with mihara

i dont think Lanvins been mentioned but its definitely up there neck to neck with margiela for the most part and chanel does make mens clothes too

tom ford and brunello are tier 1, loro piana is probably up there too with what they got to offer

brioni and armani with kiton and zegna for suits

I'd toss Ferragamo in Tier 1 as well.

Tier 2.5-3 imo should include companies such as Ralph Lauren blue label, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste etc... I say those because I don't care one bit for the Palms Angels, Rhude & Off White style

Anything you can find at the outlet mall

4D86950C-B10D-4631-9FE4-A6DA86BA1AD5.gif

I stand corrected.

Outlet malls out here has none of that fly sht

All polo, Tommy and Lacoste.

You need to hit up Woodbury in NY or Bicester Village in the UK. :lol:

Woodbury got some nice stuff, its about an hour away from me and has Gucci, Stone Island, Acne, had a Barneys, Balenciaga, Bottega, Dior, etc.

Mandem always showing their finds at Bicester in the UK and they got tons of stuff. My friend ALWAYS finds some dope **** at Loewe.

You need to hit up Woodbury in NY or Bicester Village in the UK. :lol:

Woodbury got some nice stuff, its about an hour away from me and has Gucci, Stone Island, Acne, had a Barneys, Balenciaga, Bottega, Dior, etc.

Mandem always showing their finds at Bicester in the UK and they got tons of stuff. My friend ALWAYS finds some dope **** at Loewe.
Woodbury is a madhouse during Black Friday weekend. Got family out that way, so whenever we do thanksgiving up there and me the family head there later in the night, it's insane. You got to do the random pop in's throughout the year to find the real good stuff at deep discount.

id honestly put lacoste wherever you out RL, theyre about the same level though during the polo shirt kanye days, lacoste was slightly above

not really luxury and i know i said RL is probably tier 3 but id knock both to tier 4

tommy can go with vetements to tier 18

Woodbury is a madhouse during Black Friday weekend. Got family out that way, so whenever we do thanksgiving up there and me the family head there later in the night, it's insane. You got to do the random pop in's throughout the year to find the real good stuff at deep discount.

Bruh. It takes an hour to get inside a store and by then you buy something just to make the wait worth it. :lol:

Jil Sander is definitely Tier 1, it was ran by Raf there for a good second but its a very reputable fashion house

but speaking of Raf, Rafs brand for the most part is short (only since 95?) but its storied and his influence is huge so its tier 1

Moncler is definitely tier 1, not just because its pretty much the rich mans canada goose/outerwear but they have the history too and the likes of stone island are probably a tier below

other brands that may or may not have been listed; Junya is probably top tier for workwear along with Visvim probably both tier 1 (especially in Japan), RRL might be tier 2 though along with mihara

i dont think Lanvins been mentioned but its definitely up there neck to neck with margiela for the most part and chanel does make mens clothes too

tom ford and brunello are tier 1, loro piana is probably up there too with what they got to offer

brioni and armani with kiton and zegna for suits

I'd put Brunello at tier 3, at most 2. Quality-wise it's absolute trash compared to TF, LP, Brioni, Kiton, Isaia, etc...

Jil is absolutly tier 1. As is Yoji, CdG (women's mainline), and mainline Issey on influence alone.

yah i will never see what it is with vetements, its literally relabeled cheaper brands and then marked up 1000x

i would not put something that has little to no thought in any luxury tiers

but thats me

even at 80% off, i aint touching it with a 10 foot pole

Not a fan of Vetements but can't deny the brand's and Demna's influence. The whole relabeled thing is nothing new. Aren't Raf's early and most coveted pieces just rebranded, cheap surplus? The Riot Bomber is and that thing sells for 40k+

Anyways, not the usual stuff posted here, but newest pickups:

Attachments

• IMG_4635.jpg
    IMG_4635.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4638.jpg
    IMG_4638.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 124
I'd put Brunello at tier 3, at most 2. Quality-wise it's absolute trash compared to TF, LP, Brioni, Kiton, Isaia, etc...

Jil is absolutly tier 1. As is Yoji, CdG (women's mainline), and mainline Issey on influence alone.

Not a fan of Vetements but can't deny the brand's and Demna's influence. The whole relabeled thing is nothing new. Aren't Raf's early and most coveted pieces just rebranded, cheap surplus? The Riot Bomber is and that thing sells for 40k+

Anyways, not the usual stuff posted here, but newest pickups:

Eh I didnt wanna include brands like Brunello, Isaiah, Brioni.

Marsells? Man I love Marsell designs, the womens footwear which I was more familiar with being in salon shoes and I always liked the designs and that leather is BUTTER SOFT. Def tried to squeeze into some of the boots that looked unisex but no go.

im 99.98% sure those are guidi

the brand marsell wishes it is

its a good brand but its the sandro to slp

Never heard of Guidi. Looked them up, dawg its literally the same **** as Marsell. :lol:

guidi is the tannery and artisinal shoe makers, plenty of brands get their leathers from guidi especially other artisinal brands like a. diciannoveventire, julius, ma+, viridi, etc… or even for more known brands like prada, margiela and gucci iirc but ive mostly discovered them during the goth ninja years

like i said, marsell is sandro to slp, they make a cheaper alternatives to whats popular, you’ll find bottega, ann d, rick, givenchy, etc... rips from marsell and they always go on a good discount so its a cheaper alternative that becomes cheaper

i bet from now on you wont miss the name guidi once its mentioned in alyx or rick

guidi is the tannery and artisinal shoe makers, plenty of brands get their leathers from guidi especially other artisinal brands like a. diciannoveventire, julius, ma+, viridi, etc… or even for more known brands like prada, margiela and gucci iirc but ive mostly discovered them during the goth ninja years

like i said, marsell is sandro to slp, they make a cheaper alternatives to whats popular, you’ll find bottega, ann d, rick, givenchy, etc... rips from marsell and they always go on a good discount so its a cheaper alternative that becomes cheaper

i bet from now on you wont miss the name guidi once its mentioned in alyx or rick

So they supply the leather. To these brands? I mean thats cool I guess but besides that they just make shoes?

Dont really see Marsell ripping from those brands you mentioned. At Barneys they were the only brand with that look. Didnt see any rips from anything or anything similar for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom