HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Flights to London/Paris/etc are up 2-3x normal. You’re not saving anything unless you intend on doing real damage. In which case you risk playing the customs game.

Outside of the flight cost - if that isn’t a factor. Still worth it? If I’m going I’m spending atleast $8K+

Anybody seen this hat around? Traveling when it dropped and still haven’t seen any hit the resell market smh. If u got and wanna flip, DM me
990A419F-583C-43F5-B2CF-99FDF55F2A4B.jpeg

It is an overseas exclusive i believe. My friend had his friend buy one for him.

PO

i still have a feeling sizings going to be a mess unless they just go with the usual nike sizing…

but i doubt it

Outside of the flight cost - if that isn’t a factor. Still worth it? If I’m going I’m spending atleast $8K+
If you’re not factoring in the flight then yea you save a bit. But unless you can fly for free it’s a huge factor now. Flights from Newark to London or Paris that we’re $600-800 before are now $1500-2000

Why cant you make a trip out of it ? Spend like 3 days in paris or milan.

Don’t have the time (planned things going on after next weekend) - plus I do it all the time. I fly to different cities (domestically and internationally) for a day.

Technically, I would get there in the morning and fly out the next morning.

I’m tryna find it period. Lol. I’ve seen exactly one on Grailed for 10k :stoneface:

It was a NTer on here offered to grab it from Soho not long after it dropped but I was traveling and missed out so def dropped in the states.

Y'all boys gotta be more resourceful. :lol:

In-store availability straight from LV.com.....

Size 58:

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 9.27.11 AM.png

Size 60:

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 9.28.04 AM.png

Find SAs that work at those stores on IG and hit them up to see if it's available for purchase. It's not guaranteed, but the store inventory checker is usually pretty accurate.

^ no doubt, glad to help. It seems like inventory changes daily, so you never know what might be out there on any given day.

Hope nobody is buying those AF1s thinking they’ll flip them for 10k. Those “general release” colorways are barely moving at the current asking prices. Once the online drop happens prices will def drop even more.
You think they’ll flip for 4-5k? I got my eye on the green pair but I can’t really see myself wearing a $2700 sneaker.

dior x cactus jack available now (if anyone cares)

man i have the sneakers B27's and they are DEFINITELY not worth the price.. wifey has the B23's at least those seem to be a bit better... pass on these for me..

sidebar - wifey and i have a trip booked to Italy next month (had it planned for months) will peep the arbitrage opportunity and see if there truly are deals

Back
Top Bottom