HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Thanku!! I appreciate it.. killed my pockets but I loved this jacket. Love the colors used. It kinda overshadow the frog for me lol. I think it’s a cool design but I wonder what he was thinking ? I’m still trying to figure that out . If anyone knows please let me know .

Knowing Virgil I wouldn't be surprised if it's some sort of allusion or subversion of Michigan J. Frog. A cartoon used by Warner Bros. that sang Jazz /Minstrel songs popularized by blackface singers like Al Jolson. Chapelle even had a skit on it

Knowing Virgil I wouldn't be surprised if it's some sort of allusion or subversion of Michigan J. Frog. A cartoon used by Warner Bros. that sang Jazz /Minstrel songs popularized by blackface singers like Al Jolson. Chapelle even had a skit on it

Wow!! Thank you for the info!! This looks spot on!

Wow Thanku! Love the piece even more now , so what’s the rabbit on other one stand for?

What rabbit? Do you mean the nude figure on the front? That's probably a reference to the "influence" African culture had on Modern European Art, specifically on painters like Picasso and Matisse which the figure is obviously inspired from.

What rabbit? Do you mean the nude figure on the front? That's probably a reference to the "influence" African culture had on Modern European Art, specifically on painters like Picasso and Matisse which the figure is obviously inspired from.
The rabbit that’s on the back of the white and cream one

Attachments

• CC4429CC-199C-4E6E-A974-DAF526EBA324.png
    CC4429CC-199C-4E6E-A974-DAF526EBA324.png
    772.8 KB · Views: 203
grats queezy

michigan j frog was my first thought too when i first saw it especially after seeing bugs on the other color but im not sure what the hammer and nail meant

John Elliott, Saint Laurent 2014 leather, and the LV Boot
wesdenzel_cheerupcharlies_thursday_reneedominguez-05535-2.jpg

great look and i was gon get the derby version but not you got thinking twice about the boots

queese23 queese23 Congrats.

I’m still wanting the Cream/Blue one. I’m going to see if the SA in Europe can find it - I may be going back next week. :lol:
I really like the cream one! But that thing going to be a dirt magnet 😩 it’s beautiful though! What size u going for?

LV customer service have their moments i guess

one of the two of my LV sneakers was missing the laces and i spoke to an SA (just the LV website SA) and they said it was to “save the planet” and about being “environmentally conscious” so they stopped giving em out but i argued that one had it and the other didnt so that seems BS and she goes back with ”oh its for newer models”

seemed like she was gon have an answer for everything so i didnt want to argue

and now out of nowhere, i didnt expect it but i received a pair of extra laces in the mail :lol:

so i dont know what got to them or where the conversation reached but someone decided to send me one anyways so i cant complain

their website is still the worst but at least they are trying

Back
Top Bottom