HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Also didn't catch those were shorts. I couldn't do it but I could see the high fashion crowd pulling off shorts with a varsity. Hell wasn't it Pharrell that wore the tux with shorts?

you got problems if you wear that because your “stylist” told you so :lol:

sweatshorts with a varsity?

:rofl:

Ive seen people pull of varsities with shorts, baggier shorts though. Seen some with the denim baggy shorts.

Not my cup of tea though, id rock with pants only.

i think regular shorts like jeans or like cotton/gabardine shorts are fine but sweatshorts, even the lv version, looks and feels bummy

its akin to dudes wearing hoodies then bball short with sandals, just always looked bad to me and made no sense, are you hot or cold? :lol:

but i think the varsity + sweat shorts look even worse because the varsity, especially the lv version looks more dressed up if that makes sense?

a nice and clean sweatpants like thom brownes could actually work as that gives it more of sporty look

ive also seen some dudes wear varsity with bball short then white socks and black loafers and dude just looked confused and lost :rofl: so maybe that image is ingrained in my mind and has ruined it for me?

Anybody got leads/suggestions on these.. where to cop/fair price point? Sold out online. Considering hitting the store to try on 32 since idk what fit is like but I normally rock like a 33 in denim.

Thanks NT fam.

IMG_0644.jpeg

Anybody got leads/suggestions on these.. where to cop/fair price point? Sold out online. Considering hitting the store to try on 32 since idk what fit is like but I normally rock like a 33 in denim.

Thanks NT fam.

IMG_0644.jpeg
I believe they are sold out. They fit like your typical designer denim size.

I believe they are sold out. They fit like your typical designer denim size.

What's that like.. appreciate the reply. I should've been more clear :lol: .. I'm specifically asking here because I've never copped designer denim. So I'm not sure on size and not sure if/where folks go to cop on aftermarket.

What's that like.. appreciate the reply. I should've been more clear :lol: .. I'm specifically asking here because I've never copped designer denim. So I'm not sure on size and not sure if/where folks go to cop on aftermarket.

I have these in a 29. They fit slightly loose. Can fit a 28 (which is my true to size for designer denim). It’s best to measure a good fitting pair of denim in the waist and do a comparison of that size and these (generally jeans from say Levi’s run bigger). Aftermarket best bet will be grailed

I have these in a 29. They fit slightly loose. Can fit a 28 (which is my true to size for designer denim). It’s best to measure a good fitting pair of denim in the waist and do a comparison of that size and these (generally jeans from say Levi’s run bigger). Aftermarket best bet will be grailed

Appreciate this fam. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom