HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

My bottega veneta belt only lasted a year just ended up coming apart now broken I notice it started to come apart 2 month I had it but bottega wanted $300 to fix no warranty for the $980 belt, I will never buy anything from bottega ever again quality and service is terrible
Sorry to hear that, unacceptable imo having no warranty at that price point. I have heard of their QC issues, which is crazy to me because

1) I love their designs
2) Their prices are among the highest out there

Last edited:
A bit unreasonable to expect warranty on a piece of clothing, especially one that's been worn for nearly a year.

I've also had 0 issues with any of my Bottega garments, but I haven't heard the best of things about their accessories (which is too bad because I wanted to replace my Goyard with a Bottega tote for travel).

I would say Bottega lamb skin quilted leather goods are among the best out there IMO; I do have an intrecciato wallet that is so-so in terms of feel, but it’s held up for a while as a beater.

My bottega veneta belt only lasted a year just ended up coming apart now broken I notice it started to come apart 2 month I had it but bottega wanted $300 to fix no warranty for the $980 belt, I will never buy anything from bottega ever again quality and service is terrible
Pretty sure you've mentioned this before and I also responded that I agreed. Cause the webbing on one of the pair of tire boots I own started tearing with very minimal wear.

A bit unreasonable to expect warranty on a piece of clothing, especially one that's been worn for nearly a year.

I've also had 0 issues with any of my Bottega garments, but I haven't heard the best of things about their accessories (which is too bad because I wanted to replace my Goyard with a Bottega tote for travel).
I would say Bottega lamb skin quilted leather goods are among the best out there IMO; I do have an intrecciato wallet that is so-so in terms of feel, but it’s held up for a while as a beater.
How is the quality on their shoes ?

I just ordered some slight **** never had anything bottega before .

Pretty sure you've mentioned this before and I also responded that I agreed. Cause the webbing on one of the pair of tire boots I own started tearing with very minimal wear.
**** that’s crazy on boots usually u can beat the high end boots down and they still look good .

I can’t speak for everyone, but I personally haven’t seen a huge difference in quality between BV and other brands. I’ve bought my girl gifts from Celine, Gucci, LV etc that have all needed to be repaired or replaced before, even after light usage (for free though). I think for some items such as belts, I’ve been quoted for repairs before too, since they try to claim it’s wear and tear

I’ve had issues with more “quality over style” brands too, so it depends on your luck. I do agree that charging for non wear and tear is unreasonable

Has anyone ever ordered from here ?

They are having a sale on somethings I’m interested in .
Yeah, they straight. Shipping is exorbitant and you can usually find said item cheaper elsewhere. Usually only order from them as a last result.

Yeah, they straight. Shipping is exorbitant and you can usually find said item cheaper elsewhere. Usually only order from them as a last result.
I was look at this rhude shirt and right now they seem to be the cheapest .

Sale season still rolling around I’m hoping to snag it for even lower . I refuse to pay a crazy price for it .

Thanks for answering

Was in Milan last month for work, and had to take advantage of the cheaper prices + VAT tax refund in the EU. Can’t tell you how incredibly tacky I felt walking in to the Gucci store (as I’d never been inside one before), but I been eyeing these Jordaan loafers for a while, and when I went to Italy, my mindset was either now or never. Either way, enough talk.
IMG_2167.jpeg

Craggy socks restocked, small and medium available. Was at the gym and missed out on Large for the second time!

Found these bottega’ s on saks off fifth .

4A3EC084-5A8E-4E36-A1C3-59964E239325.jpeg

A694B423-79C4-4453-A0F0-2615B0BE9485.jpeg

Y’all know I love ugly shoes got Something chilled and white for the summer .

Still a few sizes left

They fit .5 smaller than my other designers but for someone else they could be true to size . I did have a little room so I could have went for a size 8 but the 8.5 fits great .

Basically what I wear in Nikes .

Jordan’s I’m a true 8 and Nikes 8.5.

Back
Top Bottom