High school NTers - You just found out you can enter ANY room in your high school, what do you do?

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

your school has cameras so beware but go to the computer arts classes and @@%@ like that they got macs or wait and steal teachers laptops and go in the locker rooms while pe is on and take all the @@%@ people leave out. youll be amazed at how many kids think their @@%@ is safe just sitting there
People like you who think like that DESERVE TO GET HIT BY A TRUCK!

I've gotten my damn LOCK stolen off my school gym locker, yes, a LOCK, my deodorant (of all things) taken away, multiple pairs of shorts and shirts stolen. Honestly, I don't know why someone wants reebok shorts and beat !@$ shirts. If you want to borrow them, I'd gladly lend them to you. Damn goons not giving them back either.

During wrestling season, I left my backpack outside the locker (
smh.gif
at me) because I figured, since it was a team locker, no one else would get in. I left my graphing calculator in the backpack, and some hood kid probably stole it. I was pissed, because those things are EXPENSIVE.

Who steals a lock anyway? I mean I don't know how you do it, but it's so lame that you take someone's lock away when you probably don't know the combo.

well, I can open any master lock without the combination

I can do it 3 ways (NO JOKE):
listen to the sounds and pay attention to the way the lock feels when used to get the combo
use an easily crafted homemade lock opening device without figuring out the combo
and finally counting sounds made by the lock and mathematically calculating the combo

im not getting any more specific than that, because I dont want to get hit with the banhammer, or straight up help out some jackboy

Ive NEVER stolen anything from a locker. I know dudes doubted me in football in 10th grade, so I tell this cat point to any lock, he points to one, I open it in about 15 seconds, based solely off of the sounds it makes as you spin it. This isdefinitely the QUICKEST way without breaking the lock, and despite all the research i did on this I never found it mentioned anywhere. I actually figured itout on my own by messing with a few different locks I already knew th combinations too, Im not gonna explain this method at all, apart from what Ive alreadysaid.

man %%$* alla that. you're gonna slip, man.
like it's been said before and repeated for truth, just go to the gym

your school has cameras so beware but go to the computer arts classes and @@%@ like that they got macs or wait and steal teachers laptops and go in the locker rooms while pe is on and take all the @@%@ people leave out. youll be amazed at how many kids think their @@%@ is safe just sitting there

I've gotten my damn LOCK stolen off my school gym locker, yes, a LOCK, my deodorant (of all things) taken away, multiple pairs of shorts and shirts stolen. Honestly, I don't know why someone wants reebok shorts and beat !@$ shirts. If you want to borrow them, I'd gladly lend them to you. Damn goons not giving them back either.

During wrestling season, I left my backpack outside the locker (
smh.gif
at me) because I figured, since it was a team locker, no one else would get in. I left my graphing calculator in the backpack, and some hood kid probably stole it. I was pissed, because those things are EXPENSIVE.

Who steals a lock anyway? I mean I don't know how you do it, but it's so lame that you take someone's lock away when you probably don't know the combo.
calm down, homie. no one here deserves to get hit by a truck. aint our fault you got your @%++ stolen.
learn how to lock a lock properly

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

calm down, homie. no one here deserves to get hit by a truck. aint our fault you got your @%++ stolen.
basically.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

basically.
I'm glad you read the part where I said my LOCK got stolen. WHILE IT WAS LOCKED.

Please teach me on how you can properly lock a Masterlock. I'd like to know.

ThizzleWiggle just said to go ahead and take people's stuff in the locker room. And you guys are cool about it. I swear you guys are idiots.

If you think your friends won't blab you're sadly mistaken if you get caught.

If one of your friends are offered a deal to name all the people who are involved what do think will happen?

Of course they're going to blab.

OP's gonna get caught eventually lol. Don't steal stuff, hurting others during these times FTL

go to the finest teachers classroom turn on her comp. she might have nudes.

prank wise. go to every classroom and smear poo under every desk.

Back
Top Bottom