Highschool Basket Brawl/Fight Erupts Between Fans & Players

Shhhh...we had SEVERAL of these. We once got into it with Montrose Christian and my man had to BODY Linas Kleiza.

damn though, that dude wearing green in the stands got handled
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

ya see the female try to hit someone at the start then run back?
roll.gif

ol boy in the light green strip shirt was putting in work towards the end of it

roll.gif
I posted this in the General forum. I'm from Montgomery and they always do stupid stuff like this.

All Bad... Money in the Green Shirt at the end was doing boys harm

laugh.gif
at cousin in the white long sleeve being dazed and confused afterwards... my guy looked like he was punch drunk
smh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

roll.gif
I posted this in the General forum. I'm from Montgomery Prattville and they always do stupid stuff like this.
smh.gif
Them idiots always doing some tomfoolery. I do believe the fight @ my high school was better though, chairs and tasers from cops were involved
pimp.gif
grin.gif
. I remember the video being on CNN, I'll try to locate itwhen I get a chance.

I hope the players involved lose all their potential scholarships and go from potential college players to burger flippers. Also, i hope anyone in the crowdthat was overly aggressive gets 4 years in prison. And i hope that anyone that was involved in punch throwing but not as aggressive as others get explosivediarrhea for a week.

Reminds of the fight at Robeson a few years back. I know people from NY remember the fight at the PSAL game at the Garden.

Back
Top Bottom