Highschool Basket Brawl/Fight Erupts Between Fans & Players

6g1pk41.jpg

We had a few of those back in HS, always started by my coach. He was on that Bob Hurley tip, except he was WAY more ready to throw down at the slightestdisrespect. We got upset in the state tournament after he got into it with a couple of fans. Went Artest on em and ended up getting suspended and eventuallyfired cus of it. The game had like a 45 minute delay because of people rushing in from all over the place. We ended up loosing at the buzzer in a year wecould've won the state title.
mad.gif

I've never been around so many adults 40 + ready to body someone- it was the craziest $%^&&$ I've seen.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by raptors29

roll.gif
I posted this in the General forum. I'm from Montgomery Prattville and they always do stupid stuff like this.
smh.gif
Them idiots always doing some tomfoolery. I do believe the fight @ my high school was better though, chairs and tasers from cops were involved
pimp.gif
grin.gif
. I remember the video being on CNN, I'll try to locate it when I get a chance.

Yeah Prattville's was crazy, but this one is causing more of an uproar because it's mostly black people. What do they expect. Carver is an all-blackschool.

Originally Posted by parada45

What started that?
Carver started it. They were up by 15 and dude got fouled hard, so he retaliated. The benches cleared and some fans started fighting the players.After the fight on court was finished, they started fighting in the stands. Both teams were eliminated from the playoffs today. I was talking to a dude I knowon Carver, and he was happy they fought
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Shhhh...we had SEVERAL of these. We once got into it with Montrose Christian and my man had to BODY Linas Kleiza.
laugh.gif
Tell that story please

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Shhhh...we had SEVERAL of these. We once got into it with Montrose Christian and my man had to BODY Linas Kleiza.
laugh.gif
Tell that story please
%#%#$ you was there wasn't you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom