Hillsboro High School students stage walkout in dispute over transgender student

I don't care to have a barrier at the urinals between me and the next man, if he wants to take a look, that's on him, I know I'm not concern with It.

Last edited:
Quote:
Bruh meat print is too blatant
sick.gif
Okay I can understand why some girls might be uncomfortable with this
roll.gif

View media item 1696163

"It wasn`t too long ago white people were saying I don`t feel comfortable sharing a bathroom with a black person and history repeats itself." said Lila Perry.

How is this the same? He is not a woman. He hasn't even done anything to reassign his gender physically. Those girls and women in general have the right to feel uncomfortable when cross dressers invade their space in that manner.

Bruh meat print is too blatant :x

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

How is this the same? He is not a woman. He hasn't even done anything to reassign his gender physically. Those girls and women in general have the right to feel uncomfortable when cross dressers invade their space in that manner.

It's not the same. I mean let me drop a completely unrelated quote too and it could work, "they said we'd never reach the moon" or " hitler persecuted people too" or even "back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me"

It's not the same. I mean let me drop a completely unrelated quote too and it could work, "they said we'd never reach the moon" or " hitler persecuted people too" or even "back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me"
You had me up until that last quote

These are the hurdles that our society were going to encounter eventually.

I don't know the answer to this question. Even if he/she feels like a girl, "she" was born a boy so girls in the bathroom are going to feel uncomfortable. I wouldn't put it past some creeps to lie about being transgendered in order to use the opposite sex's bathroom. Unless they build a third bathroom for transgendered, I don't know what the right answer is.

can't we just do this with a good old fashion doctors note.

get examined by accredited psychologist, get note saying this person is legit identifies as a girl then boom you can use the bathroom.

I feel like this shouldn't be so hard,

:rofl:

can't we just do this with a good old fashion doctors note.

get examined by accredited psychologist, get note saying this person is legit identifies as a girl then boom you can use the bathroom.

I feel like this shouldn't be so hard,

You dont think that note was already given.

She was using the girls lockeroom, the school allowed her to use it.

Then the girls didnt like it and decided to protest, they dont care if she has a doctors note because she still has a penis.

Now they are offering her a neutral bathroom.

She doesnt want it.

Watch the video

http://fox2now.com/2015/08/31/trans...rotest/#ooid=J1ZGthdzraYmTw7lCmZDSjlpR_xzyz1F

glad they protested.  people are way too accepting of this sickness these days.  

a dude with a penis trying to use the girls restroom.   damn right people are going to get upset.

that 'bigot' word is used way too loosely these days too.    

"oh my god, they got mad because a guy with a penis tried to use the girls restroom, those 'bigots' shame on them.   this politically correct nonsense is laughable at times .

Oh the irony :lol:

Gender dysphoria is a proven mental illness. If someone replaced the phrase "gender dysphoria" with "mental ******ation", how much of an asshat would you sound like?

Last edited:
What's the difference between a fat girl getting dressed next to a pretty cheerleader getting dressed next to Lila Perry?

GET OVER IT AND DROP YO DAMN DRAWLS.

You dont think that note was already given.

She was using the girls lockeroom, the school allowed her to use it.

Then the girls didnt like it and decided to protest, they dont care if she has a doctors note because she still has a penis.

Now they are offering her a neutral bathroom.

She doesnt want it.

Watch the video

http://fox2now.com/2015/08/31/trans...rotest/#ooid=J1ZGthdzraYmTw7lCmZDSjlpR_xzyz1F

my bad I should have looked into it more.

Well now that I've read about it these protesting girls are just going to have to get over it.

What's the difference between a fat girl getting dressed next to a pretty cheerleader getting dressed next to Lila Perry?

GET OVER IT AND DROP YO DAMN DRAWLS.

Whats the difference?

A sausage. Pause

You not making not even half a sense with that "comparison" .As long as he has a Penis, he has to use the neutral bathroom. Just like they can get over it, he can get over it.

White male privilege even in a dress
Smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom