Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Stanley knows what's up! : r/funny

Any of you guys in DC?

Wife and I was in the new DC Wegmans yesterday, we got separated and ended up in noticing all the white chicks with cheeks. I find the wife and ask if she noticed all teh cheeks. She notices and said there chicks in produce bra less. I tell her Ill be back. I get to produce and sure enough cheeks and side boobs.

Thought about this thread, you guys gotta be eating good.

Any of you guys in DC?

Wife and I was in the new DC Wegmans yesterday, we got separated and ended up in noticing all the white chicks with cheeks. I find the wife and ask if she noticed all teh cheeks. She notices and said there chicks in produce bra less. I tell her Ill be back. I get to produce and sure enough cheeks and side boobs.

Man why you think the DC squad is always out together 😂

Had a good run!

Yea it’s more of dudes being thirsty and going at anything than pure numbers….Also factor in the expectations of men having to pursue, so women just sit back and watch the matches/likes/attention pile up

That’s why even on something like Bumble where it should be flipped they still act the same :lol: :smh:

The realest comment here. Like I go on IG and see ugly chicks having like 20k followers and thinking to my self, how? what?
I see just a few of the followers and it's just a bunch of thirsty clowns that follow 10K women and they have 10 followers. Pathetic...

The realest comment here. Like I go on IG and see ugly chicks having like 20k followers and thinking to my self, how? what?
I see just a few of the followers and it's just a bunch of thirsty clowns that follow 10K women and they have 10 followers. Pathetic...

Or they paying for followers

Any of you guys in DC?

Screenshot_20220725-161719_Chrome~2.jpg

Bumble is the biggest fraud of them all.

Thye're just going to send you "hey" or "hey" + an emoji :rofl:
That app terrible lol. 7/10 matches I ever got on there don’t even message me and let it expire 😂… now the ones who did message me the minute we matched I for sure smashed with ease so it’s hit or miss

Back
Top Bottom