Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

She’s waiting for you to make the move. No hesi on the 3rd date 😂

I need to setup the 3rd date so it is easier to make a move. Us both driving separately and not being near each other's homes isn't making it easy.

Also at the point where I want to make a move / throw it out there, and either it works or move on to the next.

Screenshot_20220803-064801_Hinge.jpg

Shorty got two different sprays you know she be dropping bombs :sick: :lol:

LOL... I think it was taken at some dude's spot. Looks like Irish Spring body wash in the green bottle in the background. I don't know any chicks that use Irish Spring soap, but she's weird so maybe it is her spot.

Manscaping is a must

But what about womanscaping. I was seeing this woman (we're both Nigerian) I met off the blk app back last fall/winter and escalating sexually until she let me finger her and when I was fingering her, it was bushy down there. Like I dont recall if I ever was doing something sexual with a woman and she wasn't shaved so what would you guys have done?

To add to the story, after that day, she hit me with the lets just be friends citing that my sexual energy was too high and i was too physically flirtatious with her which I guess must have turned her off

Back
Top Bottom