Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Lol

It’s a joke for those who idolized him in life and now in after life (not to say everything he said was wrong).

Lol. I knew ageism would enter this thread.

Is that how you going to treat your grandpa? What if he wants to get with a young thang and throw out his hip?
Grandpa can do his thing, but me I’m washed and need to find the fountain of youth right now

in my 40s too. good genes as well. Pulled a couple 25-30 off the rip. They know what’s up. Let em know u not a sugar daddy though. Talking about let’s go to disneyland and ****.
no ***… meet me at home depot and help me pick out the color of my grill

1669756096224.gif

Cole world :lol:

Asked a gal what was her most memorable 1st date. She went on about some square flying her out to chicago for authentic Italian food. i’m like i got some digorno straight from safeway sicily

:lol:

But in all seriousness, was it a situation where they flew together from like wherever (guessing California) to Chicago or was it that he was in Chicago and flew her out from wherever she was? I want to make sure I understand the circumstances before I comment :lol:

:lol:

But in all seriousness, was it a situation where they flew together from like wherever (guessing California) to Chicago or was it that he was in Chicago and flew her out from wherever she was? I want to make sure I understand the circumstances before I comment :lol:
nah. she was tryna flex. I asked what happened after and she said he was married.

I don't see how *****es think getting "flewed out" is a flex.

A ***** with a lil money just wants to beat... That's it :lol:

That’s basically what I was trying to figure out because going with her vs. just having her come to him because he was out there are totally different things :lol: You hit nail on the head though, ultimately it’s not really that big of a deal but let her get her flex on 💪 :lol:

I don't see how *****es think getting "flewed out" is a flex.

A ***** with a lil money just wants to beat... That's it :lol:

Part of it plays into out of town people being better dating wise. They're used to not getting anything so they over compensate in the other direction. Dudes with no game/personality over compensate with money. And all these dudes aren't smashing so it really throws the market off.

On Hinge? I feel like I selected a few prompts.

On Bumble….said blah blah.

I’m new to the area. Former Military turned IT person. Love museums, hiking, brunch a good movie, etc.

I’ll add. I appreciate the feedback.

Washed and a cliché profile :lol:

Got hiking/tourist pictures too don't you?

Even though some chicks chase it...former military alone is gonna make some swipe left

Part of it plays into out of town people being better dating wise. They're used to not getting anything so they over compensate in the other direction. Dudes with no game/personality over compensate with money. And all these dudes aren't smashing so it really throws the market off.

I honestly think we don’t know enough about the story to come to a conclusion. It Is not really clear how they met or why he wasn’t in the same city as her to begin with which seems odd so the story starts off weird from the jump :lol: I also think it’s hard to judge the situation without having an idea of his financial situation which is a significant variable in this equation.

idk. Females be trying to have you 1 up after the next man.
Sometimes they are lying, they put you up against some made up person and hope you take the bait.

This somewhat indirectly happened to me with last ex but on much grander scale. She was previously engaged and after several years we were headed down that path so I certainly thought about the whole “one up” and “being put up against someone” (except I knew he/the previous ring was real :lol: )

I honestly think we don’t know enough about the story to come to a conclusion. It Is not really clear how they met or why he wasn’t in the same city as her to begin with which seems odd so the story starts off weird from the jump :lol: I also think it’s hard to judge the situation without having an idea of his financial situation which is a significant variable in this equation.

I was more speaking in general based on what I've seen/hear first hand and what I see men and women post on social media. I've watched this trend morph over the past decade or so. From the struggle fly out with no money days to first date flyouts and baecations with people they barely know.

I don't think any of those things really matter especially his financial situation that logic is similar to it aint trickin if you got it. If I had to guess she was in a major city so the flight wasn't expensive. To me it's more cliche/corny not the whole don't spend money on women narrative.

People who don't have it emulate the people with disposable income. So it all looks the same on the front end.

Back
Top Bottom