Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I feel like me trying to honestly and respectfully date coupled with my involvement in this thread resembles the cinematic story arc of a career criminal who is finally trying to go clean but his boys keep luring back in :lol:

I have never had a 3some but was legit close on two occasions and fumbled the bag. Off the top there was the time in DC on NYE in 2010 with these two lightskin girls and the other was in NYC during SantaCon 2012 with this athletic brunette and her blonde friend. Had em dead to rights but not chose
1675454326614.gif

|l
They're overrated. Still fun though.

I feel like me trying to honestly and respectfully date coupled with my involvement in this thread resembles the cinematic story arc of a career criminal who is finally trying to go clean but his boys keep luring back in :lol:

I have never had a 3some but was legit close on two occasions and fumbled the bag. Off the top there was the time in DC on NYE in 2010 with these two lightskin girls and the other was in NYC during SantaCon 2012 with this athletic brunette and her blonde friend. Had em dead to rights but not chose
1675454326614.gif

|l
Son basically Scott Lang trying to do right, but TI and Michael Pena stopping him from reforming.
9aGE.gif

I know @executive76 is going bash me regardless, but I must be crazy for lusting/dreaming after girls I went to school with? Both are in relationships(one engaged, one lives in ATL). They’re not the only ones but idk.

I’m positive we went over this discussion before, but seems I can’t help it. I still need to focus on myself, but I always find myself intrigued with their lives(because sadly all I do is work) and if that doesn’t work, at least put myself out there with whoever is receptive.

I don’t plan on going back to dating apps so that’s out of the question.
We been worried about you man. We thought you packed it in and just gave up.

Nah haven’t gave up. But not necessarily trying either.
Glad to hear, need to get back on the horse my guy. Plenty still available in free agency or dropped prior to trade deadline (February 13th) scooped up another off waivers. Now need to find out why they are still in free agency. Coffee meetup scheduled with newish mom for Monday. Meaning she won't have a lot of time for multiple meetups, and coffee meet up next Friday.

Don't know why I never listened on the coffee dates.

Man….yesterday had an old flame reach out to me after ~18 months. Absolutely no reason to reach out to me but I’m thinking “Okay…maybe she wants to run it back.” We were having a nicely paced conversation and I was a text away from setting up the Last Dance but wanted to verify she was single because I don’t need any drama or time wasted so I asked if she had a man and she said no.
1675442196897.gif

I’m brainstorming a quick, witty response and she responds “I have a girl, though…”
1675442364759.gif

Turns out she converted and went from a target to the competition. We’re fishing in the same pond! I sent a gif response, one more message then
1675442656631.gif

I’ve broken it off with women and seen them get married but switching teams is a new one for me :lol:

YOU DEF DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS 3-WAY MY GUY😂😂😂

So I had something set up with a bumble joint at 5:30 earlier today, but she never responded to my texts today. I was already kinda iffy about her . And once I didn't hear back from her as the date was approaching I was super cool with just chilling at home after this long weekend.

She texts me a little after 5:30 saying she's at the spot :wow:. I just let that one be :lol:.

S
So I had something set up with a bumble joint at 5:30 earlier today, but she never responded to my texts today. I was already kinda iffy about her . And once I didn't hear back from her as the date was approaching I was super cool with just chilling at home after this long weekend.

She texts me a little after 5:30 saying she's at the spot :wow:. I just let that one be :lol:.
Y'all were texting through the app or regular phone text?

turned 37 last month so I finally adjusted the age sliders accordingly. i probably hadn't touched the age parameters in like two years since being on tinder/hinge. before it was like 29 - 33, but this time i said **** it, set it between 34 - 40. i didn't realize I'd be entering a new dating pool...

yooo these single moms are HUNGRY...

Respond back cool, I'm not. Had one woman mad that I confirmed we were still on for a meet up.
talk about the odds being in your favor. you might have the most unbearable takes in the NBA thread, but im still glad to see another NT'er thriving on these apps :emoji_fire:
Concur Washed and I are certainly on opposite ends of the spectrum on NBA takes.
turned 37 last month so I finally adjusted the age sliders accordingly. i probably hadn't touched the age parameters in like two years since being on tinder/hinge. before it was like 29 - 33, but this time i said **** it, set it between 34 - 40. i didn't realize I'd be entering a new dating pool...

yooo these single moms are HUNGRY...
Been having success in person so next joined any apps, seems like the final frontier the way you guys talking about it. Hinge the move in the MD/VA/DC area?

I was shooting that off left and right on hinge. Bumble not so much since women hit you up first
Oh no, have to be more selective, use as your ace in the hole. You don't go throwing up the king of spades if neither joker or 2 of spades been played.

Back
Top Bottom