Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

0911B2DC-B6D2-41C4-9A52-D1071BCC5B28.jpeg

Been busy with work…going to have to go through this list and see what’s in here. For those worrying about late responses I don’t think it’s that deep.

My inbox would look like this too if I matched with all the 50 yr olds that try and holla :pimp:

talk about the odds being in your favor. you might have the most unbearable takes in the NBA thread, but im still glad to see another NT'er thriving on these apps :emoji_fire:

There is a direct correlation between my NBA takes and women. They like KLUTCH.

All jokes aside I have unmatched and swiped left on women who have wild basketball takes in their bios.

That s*** is not cute or quirky.

How are yall getting out of Valentine's Day next week?
Just another Tuesday got 51 more like it back home. Only two people getting something from me are my daughters.
Not gunna lie I've thought about giving older women a shot but every time I do they say something wild and I go back to what I know.
Washed how old are you and what ages do you target before saying F it, back to what I know.

Just another Tuesday got 51 more like it back home. Only two people getting something from me are my daughters.

Washed how old are you and what ages do you target before saying F it, back to what I know.

I'm 26. I prefer 21-25. I can make exceptions outside of that but most of the time it's a headache no matter how good she looks.

classic lol

whats your go to copy paste message

I got like 3. My new favorite on Hinge is.

"This is the picture I want in my wallet".

Right to the point, no emojis no lol. Usually get the number within the next 2 or so messages. Sometimes I just ask for the number straight up.

I'm 26. I prefer 21-25. I can make exceptions outside of that but most of the time it's a headache no matter how good she looks.
Got it thought you ere older.
I'd say it has a decent success rate, I've had like 1 or two hit me with the "How many woman have you used this on".

I usually just hit them with "You're the first one today".
I haven't seen confidence shooting like that since Kobe. :rofl:

Got it thought you ere older.

I haven't seen confidence shooting like that since Kobe. :rofl:

Worst thing they can say is no. What I'm not gunna do is give her some type of chance to one up and get a screenshot for the group chat.

"Yeah I sent it to other women, but I'm talking to you right now whats up?"

I BEEN like this

Back
Top Bottom