Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

went on a third date with this chick... and although I like the chemistry it might not work out... I thought I saw a future with this chick but the last 2 dates shes been on her phone a lot werd to 21 savage smh... Im a talk with her on the phone tomorrow and let her know whats up... like yo stop doing that during our dates because its messing up the vibe... then see what she says...if she dont stop then im a be like thanks but no thanks and move on

Welp that’s the curse sometimes when they are 10 years older than you :lol: It is rude no matter what but is she texting, scrolling social media or a combination of both? For me, both sides usually only ever bring phones into play during bathroom breaks

I'll talk to her today about it and address it... I'll see what she says then report back here lol

Last edited:
went on a third date with this chick... and although I like the chemistry it might not work out... I thought I saw a future with this chick but the last 2 dates shes been on her phone a lot werd to 21 savage smh... Im a talk with her on the phone tomorrow and let her know whats up... like yo stop doing that during our dates because its messing up the vibe... then see what she says...if she dont stop then im a be like thanks but no thanks and move on
I wouldn't bring it up that way.

Next time you're with her and she does it, make a joke about it. Be like "you an on call nurse or something?".

She'll be more receptive if you make her laugh about it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't address it over text/phone. Wait for her to do it in person again and be playful with it.

Have you made a move yet? She might be bored or doesnt want to just talk/eat.

I agree with this and fluid hips fluid hips about how to approach. I have been so caught up in how each date has been going that I didn’t even think about what ballinsam23 ballinsam23 asked.

So far it’s been dinner date on Tuesday, Saturday was lunch where she was chewing her gum like her life depended on it and Sunday was the third date where she was glued to her phone for the second time.

What’s the physical touch game been like? And the million dollar question asked earlier - have you made a move yet? Do you have plans for any future dates? I guess the phone thing may make or break things for you then but assuming that gets positively dealt with, I would advise making a move afterwards. If you’re still not comfortable after that then I would say after Date 5 would be the absolute deadline but 4 should be the goal.

The phone thing is really telling. Feels like she’s unknowingly letting you know that she’s not as interested and perhaps looking at other “options” at that moment. The “maybe the grass is greener over here” type of mentality that is pretty common. I’d keep it cool and not get too emotionally attached at this point, that’s just me though.

Edit: I’d explore other “options” as well. She’ll know right away what you’re doing and either go all in with you..... or walk away.

Last edited:
Meat pics are essential.
1685407978035.gif

It's a test.

You're in a scarcity mind state and she can tell.

Only been on three dates talking about "seeing a future with her"?

Yeah - the future where you playin' yourself. :lol:

The very first time she did it, the proper response is "Oh we aint doing that Fam" or pull up the Black Panther gif and show it to her.

Since you didn't check her off the break she's already scored (in her mind) so going to the ref crying foul is gonna make you look even softer.

Put her on time out by being busy the next time she wants to go on a date (and I don't mean pretending to be busy - I mean actually going on other dates with other women).

The main problem here is you're operating out of a scarcity mindstate and she can tell.

Even though i've rarely posted in here, know that I have been cheering you all on from the shadows.

FHx9k2nWQAEk7m-.jpg

I'm out the game, my slimmy is 25 and we 2 years in. In the early stages i was tryna look for a flaw so i could skate. Couldn't find one reason, SMH. Now, we bout to move in and allat.

Last edited:
I guess I’m torn on the phone thing which is why I asked what she’s doing on it. You can tell the difference between someone texting, swiping up (IG) or swiping left/right (dating app unless they are smart and press the buttons instead). He mentioned she is younger so she might just be in the class of folks addicted to their phone.

Going on a dating app while on a date is almost as savage as the yamb who hollowed out the guy that took her out on that extravagant weekend :lol:

I guess I’m torn on the phone thing which is why I asked what she’s doing on it. You can tell the difference between someone texting, swiping up (IG) or swiping left/right (dating app unless they are smart and press the buttons instead). He mentioned she is younger so she might just be in the class of folks addicted to their phone.

Going on a dating app while on a date is almost as savage as the yamb who hollowed out the guy that took her out on that extravagant weekend :lol:
Probably TikTok or ig…..some (not all) girls are bold enough to just start texting other people while on a date. But from my experiences and what I’ve observed as well, it’s usually social media that’s occupying their time.

Hell I’ll scroll NT sometimes outta habit on a date since I do the same at work most times out the day

Everyone I've been with, in the early stages, say a quick sorry and ask if its ok if they check their phone.

Usually its because someone is calling.

For girl to just be swiping on social media or texting throughout a date (in 1st or 2nd date) is disrespectful or she really dgaf,

Back
Top Bottom