Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

you got tips? there has to be an algorithm to this. chicks i been talking to say they need to be in a relationship first....get outta here with that :x  

Same, they're coming in my inbox but once I start messaging they wanna be like "red lobster is my favorite place to eat, mmmm" and I'm like :stoneface:

I need a new profile pic too. I wasn't planning on getting anything out of POF so I just used a wack profile pic but now these chicks are starting to choose of my wack pic lol

Last edited:

you got tips? there has to be an algorithm to this. chicks i been talking to say they need to be in a relationship first....get outta here with that
sick.gif

When they are on that date talk, all I do basically is have them meet me at Starbucks...game em up while they sip a latte, and 8 out of 10 times I'll be smashing after that coffee. You gotta realize that these chicks are on DATING sites, and want nothing but a little attention. Be attentive, make them laugh, game em, slay em.
thanks bro. i swear if you wrote a script for this you'd be a millionaire
laugh.gif

Word ain't not ThoT's like that on OKC when I search, lol and my basic "hello, how's it going" ain't working as much, bout to one line these chicks

When they are on that date talk, all I do basically is have them meet me at Starbucks...game em up while they sip a latte, and 8 out of 10 times I'll be smashing after that coffee. You gotta realize that these chicks are on DATING sites, and want nothing but a little attention. Be attentive, make them laugh, game em, slay em.
u aint lying playa..

i went to meet this 35 yr old off pof for some drinks. It was still relatively early when we was done. She said what now..I can u can slide by the crib...i got that ps4. She was like oh thats whats up. I got the ps3 and been wanting to play the ps4. Brought her back to the crib only to find out that shes still a virgin 
sick.gif
 Didnt eem turn on the ps4.

Last edited:
View media item 688553

View media item 688554
Been working on this broad for damn near a week and she's talking dates and ****. I think she's just tryna get a meal off a ***** :smh:

The only ones that are DTF on here be the wack ones. All the rest of these broads wanna be wined and dined :smh: :smh:

...that body :smh:

No shots fired at all, This is real advice but that may be because you come off as the "wine n dine" type dude. I approach with an attitude like I already know she's wit the shi+...
And they act accordingly

Thinking about jumping back in the POF/OKC game. Typing that profile out be a ***** tho lol

u aint lying playa..

i went to meet this 35 yr old off pof for some drinks. It was still relatively early when we was done. She said what now..I can u can slide by the crib...i got that ps4. She was like oh thats whats up. I got the ps3 and been wanting to play the ps4. Brought her back to the crib only to find out that shes still a virgin :x  Didnt eem turn on the ps4.

Last edited:
Thinking about jumping back in the POF/OKC game. Typing that profile out be a ***** tho lol

OKC is whack... Way too slow, not worth the amount of time and effort, the only other casual dating sites that are somewhat proficient is Skout, I say somewhat with much emphasis

I need to set up a profile any tips on what to say on it?

Either write a decent amount with some generic standout stuff, or do just like those hoars on there and write 'Ask me :wink:". Ol dumb uninteresting broads :lol:

To anybody else, don't take any of these pof chicks seriously at all, even the ones who have higher level degrees and their own stuff. Damn near all of them are flat out hungry and looking for a meal in some form or fashion.

u aint lying playa..

i went to meet this 35 yr old off pof for some drinks. It was still relatively early when we was done. She said what now..I can u can slide by the crib...i got that ps4. She was like oh thats whats up. I got the ps3 and been wanting to play the ps4. Brought her back to the crib only to find out that shes still a virgin :x  Didnt eem turn on the ps4.

35 y/o virgin??? Definitely rare loll

I don't have an OKC profile anymore, but when I did, even writing "lol" would garner responses.

Just don't sound boring in your profile, have a few good pics, and you should be solid.

No shots fired at all, This is real advice but that may be because you come off as the "wine n dine" type dude. I approach with an attitude like I already know she's wit the shi+...
And they act accordingly

You know you're right. I actually try not to come off too generic sounding and type up something other than "what up" or "yo" when that's how I really want to approach em. They bite but they try and act like they have class. Like the chick I posted has a dragon tattoo on her *** :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Where do you guys be fk'n these thots at your crib or hers? I aint trying to bring a random where I lay my head at.

Back
Top Bottom