Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

View media item 688553
Been working on this broad for damn near a week and she's talking dates and ****. I think she's just tryna get a meal off a ***** :smh:

If she's JUST trying to get a free meal, curve. If you think you can pull it but it will take you showing her you're a man that's willing to take her on a date, you should pull that trigger. She looks good.

I swear some of y'all be taken that no simp **** way too far. Ain't nothing wrong with taking a broad on a date to secure the P.

Last edited:
If she's JUST trying to get a free meal, curve. If you think you can pull it but it will take you showing her you're a man that's willing to take her on a date, you should pull that trigger.

I swear some of y'all be taken that no simp in **** way too far. Ain't nothing wrong with taking a broad on a date to secure the P.

Don't get me wrong she's NICE and I wouldn't mind being seen with her on a date and yadda yadda but I've banged better lookin just off of a redbox and immature jokes. I don't know, its me though. I'm tryna convince my self that not all ******* are the same so yeah...who knows I might actually end up wanting to get to know her better

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong she's NICE and I wouldn't mind being seen with her on a date and yadda yadda but I've banged better lookin just off of a redbox and immature jokes. I don't know its me though I'm tryna convince my self that not all ******* are the same so yeah...who knows I might actually end up wanting to get to know her better

Bingo. Nothing wrong with lockin up some GP (that you can potentially enjoy being around) for the winter.

Last edited:
So I was browsing OkCupid...

8466056291877656617.jpeg

1629452656577681110.jpeg

Cute girl, right? Wait hold up....

15541313893925885877.jpeg

10115734888533579738.jpeg

4226841790204013313.jpeg

THIS WAS ALL IN ONE PROFILE, DOGG.

I felt embarassed. That just might be the "thyroid" they always talk about, or a peanut allergy.

Very sad.

So I was browsing OkCupid...

8466056291877656617.jpeg
1629452656577681110.jpeg

Cute girl, right? Wait hold up....

15541313893925885877.jpeg
10115734888533579738.jpeg
4226841790204013313.jpeg

THIS WAS ALL IN ONE PROFILE, DOGG.

I felt embarassed. That just might be the "thyroid" they always talk about, or a peanut allergy.

Very sad.

Wtf just happened. She must be a master at the angled shots

View media item 688553
Been working on this broad for damn near a week and she's talking dates and ****. I think she's just tryna get a meal off a ***** :smh:

If she's JUST trying to get a free meal, curve. If you think you can pull it but it will take you showing her you're a man that's willing to take her on a date, you should pull that trigger. She looks good.

I swear some of y'all be taken that no simp **** way too far. Ain't nothing wrong with taking a broad on a date to secure the P.
Naw it aint no simp **** just doing too much when you shouldnt have to...If my intentions are just to smash then idk bout taking a broad off pof out to eat just to get some yambs...that could be accomplished with a simple movie n a drink at the crib ...if i really wanna talk to shorty then thats when date's and all that come in

Last edited:
i have been wit the same chick for a few years now but log in to my old profile for giggles every once and a while.

i remember messaging a chick who was 18 had a kid already, was "working on getting her ged" and lived in a trailer.

this girl never got back to me lol.

also there was this 400 pound chick with a boston market chicken in her profile pic covering her face, messaged her and she never got back to me either lol.

pretty much every chick i hit up didnt get back to me.in my experiance even the ugly females get tons of messages and is probably the first time in their life they feel like they have options.

Damn Burk :lol: you're right though, there's no doubt that ugly chicks are getting loads of messages, even more than the cute girls since they're sure fire dtf.

Switched my profile search back to my comfort zone of 32-47 :lol: *kicks back*

i have been wit the same chick for a few years now but log in to my old profile for giggles every once and a while.

i remember messaging a chick who was 18 had a kid already, was "working on getting her ged" and lived in a trailer.

this girl never got back to me lol.

also there was this 400 pound chick with a boston market chicken in her profile pic covering her face, messaged her and she never got back to me either lol.

pretty much every chick i hit up didnt get back to me.in my experiance even the ugly females get tons of messages and is probably the first time in their life they feel like they have options.

That's what I dislike about online dating the most. The skewed perception that most of these broads have.

I need to start focusing on 2-3 girls at a time, max.

Got a bunch of numbers in my phone for no reason atm :smh:

Same here. I'll get the # and before setting up a kick it time I'll find more I think look better/more interesting and forget about the old ones

And then I end up kicking it with girls I've already smashed or girls I pulled IRL anyway

Im dealing with this one 33 yr old Puerto Rican chick and man she gotta mouth on her lol...broad almost talked my damn ears off. She's divorced and trying to quit smoking :-(

I need to start focusing on 2-3 girls at a time, max.

Got a bunch of numbers in my phone for no reason atm
mean.gif
Same here. I'll get the # and before setting up a kick it time I'll find more I think look better/more interesting and forget about the old ones

And then I end up kicking it with girls I've already smashed or girls I pulled IRL anyway
story of my life right now

had a gang of messages in my inbox, and texts like "oh so you ask for my number but wont use it??"

i think what it is, is once i pop, i give less dams about pursuin more yams, even if they fine

^^^yea i got a bad habit of getting numbers and not using em :smh: ...i usually focus on the ones that are the most freakiest or ready to give up the yambs right away....for the past couple months tho ive been trying to make an effort to keep a solid rotation of no more than 3 or 4 and hit up the chicks i get right away

Lots of humble bragging going on in here :lol:

But I know what you guys mean. Trust me, it's a good problem to have. You don't want to be the dude getting no #s at all.

Planned to meet this chick from Badoo last night @ 7:30. Thing is she has a fake pic as her profile pic 'to keep the creeps away' :rolleyes and her private photos are supposedly the real her ( I didn't save the pics) She cancels like 15 mins before the meetup, after telling me to meet her at a Starbucks :stoneface: She's texted me twice and called me within 5 hours of her flake . Now, I'm thinking, I give her the cold shoulder, get her to send me some real pics of her, and then proceed to tell her that she has to make it up to me e.g. get her straight to the crib and try to smash. I want to dead this chick but think this is an easier way to capitalize on her guilt for flaking. Thoughts?

Last edited:
The timing of those last few texts are enough to make me dead shorty...

The hell you sending" yes" 2 and a half hours later for?? Foh

Back
Top Bottom