Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man those tickets are $14.50 lol

:lol: :lol: Repped

Damn I get it's the principle, but for a sum that low that's od to push a date back. I do hate being asked, but bigger picture here people. If she's feeling you and legit broke it was probably difficult for her to ask so she asked like that. You could've made her day and yambs open sooner. There's a line between simp and sensible. Me though if I ask you out i'm always prepped to pay, i'm not strapped. When she pays for her own it's a beautiful added bonus.

This. What's $14 unless you're on dat dere poverty time

In b4 $200 dates brought up

Last edited:
Was going to meet up with some chick from pof. This is what happened -_-

Her:Are you gonna pay for the movie?
Me:why does it matter lol.
Her: Just making sure because I wont have any money till next week.
Me: Do you want to push it till next week then? I'm tight on money also lol :/
Her:wow:k

(I'm not tight on money, Just a lame excuse I have her)
I don't mind paying for movie tickets but don't expect that ish straight off the bat lmao.
And what is it with this chicks wanting a title before they do anything geez smh.

You have to think outside the box bro....(aside from not having money) a lot of the chicks ask these type question because of a previous situation.

For example some guy ask/invited her to a movie or a meal and when they got to the ticket booth/bill came he looked at her to pay or pay her half.

So instead of being in that position again she asks before hand...

And frankly if you invite her out somewhere that costs money you should pay...if you don't wanna spend money find something free to do since it was probably your idea.

Yall gotta take those wanna be alpha lenses off. The bar is set really low out here take advantage of it.

Last edited:
 Btw, to my black dudes out there, what's your success rate with non-Black females? I swear only 2 White girls have messaged me back and a few Latinas. Some of these hags talking about Whites only
mean.gif
and some of them been women of color
sick.gif
White girls usually don't go unless they're the thick ones for me (and na I aint talkin about them ****** white gurls). I still hit up the ones I like, they usually respond, but meetups are rare. Hispanics are always down.

I'm bout to finesse this blasian mami out them yams before I leave town this weekend, and I got a filipino shorty on deck but she stay a half hour away.

Only reason I'm talkin to the one who stay a ways away is because she goes to my baby bros school, and I be up there a lot to pick him up so I can turn that into a two birds one stone situation.

But the main thing is to not take it seriously at all fam. You gotta put the thirst to the side and just blitz whatever you like in the searches/my matches/new faces profiles that pop up while you just cruisin the site, and forget you even messaged any chicks. I'm at the point where I can care less if a ho respond, because I dun forgot about her and messaged five other ones right after I messaged her.

none of my girls have ever been fat or ugly in real life  but on this site i gets no play from even fat and ugly girls

. i mean im broke , kinda ugly, my body is decent ,i have kids . . ive hit a very few   chicks up since i set up an account but i have no pic up. The problem is my game is weak . two allowed me to email pics but never responded back. 

tips on how to talk or what to say.my expectations are hella low i know i got a lot of negatives against me. just trying too get some play. 

EDIT:

Looks like the profile was taken down, so it probably was fake or she was overwhelmed with replies :lol:. Anyway, before I even posted I searched her screen name and did a Google Image search, both of which returned nothing. There's not much you can do with a generic screen name and tagless images unless the file name happens to be the name of the person in the photo. Didn't have a POF account, so it was never that serious, but I'm still pondering making one :nerd:...

It aint that serious but how many times have you posted about this ? :lol: :rolleyes

Virginia police use dating site OKCupid to set up an arrest sting

Police in Richmond, Virginia say a 24-year-old man picked the wrong time to be punctual, allowing him to be arrested on a warrant for missing court appearances.

WWBT-TV reported on Tuesday that authorities arrested Ryan Covington at a local restaurant, where he believed he was going on a blind date with a woman he met on the dating site OKCupid. But in reality, “Sasha,” was a fake profile created by Lt. Daniel Minton.

Covington, who was already on probation for two drug-related charges, missed a court date after being arrested for allegedly breaking and entering into a vehicle in the Shockoe Bottom neighborhood.

“He wasn’t wanted for a very violent crime,” Minton told WWVB. “But to the people in the neighborhood where he lives, you know, they want him off the street.”

After exchanging messages for about a week, Covington agreed to meet “Sasha.” Minton told WWVB that he told the suspect to watch for someone wearing a black turtleneck and red skirt. Instead, Minton wore his uniform for the real meeting.

“He kept saying ‘I’m supposed to be meeting someone here on a blind date’,” Minton told WWVB. “I said ‘Well, you have a warrant for your arrest. You’re coming with us instead.”

Covington is now due back in court in January to address missing his earlier court dates, and faces a separate hearing in March on the drug charges.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/...ating-site-okcupid-to-set-up-an-arrest-sting/

Last edited:
Damn I get it's the principle, but for a sum that low that's od to push a date back. I do hate being asked, but bigger picture here people. If she's feeling you and legit broke it was probably difficult for her to ask so she asked like that. You could've made her day and yambs open sooner. There's a line between simp and sensible. Me though if I ask you out i'm always prepped to pay, i'm not strapped. When she pays for her own it's a beautiful added bonus.

Oh I always pay when I ask out unless the girl insists on going dutch.
The fact she was asking about me paying before we even go out is a turn off

Because you're looking for a reason or someone in here to convince you to make a profile on a site you're already lurking :nerd: :lol:

You chose to respond just like I did.

Want a pep talk or something??

Last edited:
social network strikes again.....I get this girl number come to find out she's this cat I graduate with sister lmao and she's a buss down..im backing out this situation smoothly..although I should do it since dude snitched on my boy.... the world is too small...im scared all the whoring on these social sites gonna catch up with me

Last edited:
am i the only who camp for dimes in "newest users" section on POF before the get hounded by messages???

none of my girls have ever been fat or ugly in real life  but on this site i gets no play from even fat and ugly girls

. i mean im broke , kinda ugly, my body is decent ,i have kids . . ive hit a very few   chicks up since i set up an account but i have no pic up. The problem is my game is weak . two allowed me to email pics but never responded back. 

tips on how to talk or what to say.my expectations are hella low i know i got a lot of negatives against me. just trying too get some play. 
ugly dont really matter unless you crusty n ugly bruh, we men, slap yoself for usin that as an excuse

1. blitz deez hos fam, send a "Whats your name?" to any chick you want to

2. get some decent pics up bruh, dont post no tired/rough pics doe, that probably will effect the responses

other than that man, i usually hit em wit the "can you cook?" or "do you workout?" line if they have their name in their description

sidenote: what happened to that one trick pony harlem? lol (waits for da flames)

am i the only who camp for dimes in "newest users" section on POF before the get hounded by messages???

I've done this quite a bit :lol: the conversations with them compared to seasoned POF chicks is such a stark contrast. Theyll talk to you like genuine interested people instead of angry, worn, combative bitter *** *******

Back
Top Bottom