Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

A lot has changed in 3 months.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NT never forget. But tired of chicks liking me on OKC and not sending a message then when I do I get no response
THIS. actually had one girl message me but she only wanted a relationship. ended up finding her FB and she was not like how her pictures look on OKC so i lost interest

If you live in Cali of course there is women like that on there
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Even then, I still have a hard time believing her profile is real.  Girls like that in Cali usually have a handful of dudes hitting them up at any given time.  I've seen girls who don't even hold a candle to her bragging about their options
mean.gif

If that profile is real, it will be hard to get her attention. She is, without a doubt, getting boned left and right with messages. Some desperate, some creepy, but some also from normal dudes.

If you live in Cali of course there is women like that on there :stoneface: :smh:

:lol: Even then, I still have a hard time believing her profile is real.  Girls like that in Cali usually have a handful of dudes hitting them up at any given time.  I've seen girls who don't even hold a candle to her bragging about their options :smh: ...

I've said it before...if there's any real doubt in your mind. (not because her profile is short...females don't have **** to say :lol: or because she cute) Keep it moving.

A decent percentage of the time a Google image search & google of their username will help.

There's too many resources available to getting catfished or being worried about being catfished.

Here's a secret...less attractive girls get more actual play than more attractive girls :wow:

I would call WWF and tell them one of them got loose. jk.

I would smash, you got nothing to lose and a story to gain.

Was going to meet up with some chick from pof. This is what happened -_-

Her:Are you gonna pay for the movie?
Me:why does it matter lol.
Her: Just making sure because I wont have any money till next week.
Me: Do you want to push it till next week then? I'm tight on money also lol :/
Her:wow:k

(I'm not tight on money, Just a lame excuse I have her)
I don't mind paying for movie tickets but don't expect that ish straight off the bat lmao.
And what is it with this chicks wanting a title before they do anything geez smh.

Meetme.com is wiggity wiggity wack

I would get the chewin...if her head magically fell in my lap..other that I would absolutely put no work in

Last edited:
I've said it before...if there's any real doubt in your mind. (not because her profile is short...females don't have **** to say :lol: or because she cute) Keep it moving.

A decent percentage of the time a Google image search & google of their username will help.

There's too many resources available to getting catfished or being worried about being catfished.

Here's a secret...less attractive girls get more actual play than more attractive girls :wow:

EDIT:

Looks like the profile was taken down, so it probably was fake or she was overwhelmed with replies :lol:. Anyway, before I even posted I searched her screen name and did a Google Image search, both of which returned nothing. There's not much you can do with a generic screen name and tagless images unless the file name happens to be the name of the person in the photo. Didn't have a POF account, so it was never that serious, but I'm still pondering making one :nerd:...

Last edited:

I don't mind paying for movie tickets but don't expect that ish straight off the bat lmao.
And what is it with this chicks wanting a title before they do anything geez smh.

Fitting name for you. You too cheap to pay for a $10 movie? :rofl:

It's the principle. Chick shouldn't be asking him to pay before they even go out
Real talk. Not sure how old you dudes are, but if a chick hit me with this I'd suggest that we watch the movie at my house (if we even go out at all)...with her broke ***. If shorty is over 21 and pulling this mess, step back, unless you know the yambs is guaranteed. 

Next thing you know you're giving her money just to smash.
mean.gif

I run a strict split bill policy for these meet ups some of ya'll (and them) consider dates. I MIGHT consider covering it all on the next time out, but it's gotta be worth it. 

It's the principle. Chick shouldn't be asking him to pay before they even go out

I would've played with it, "next movie's on you" or something, or just smash and dash after that.

Real talk. Not sure how old you dudes are, but if a chick hit me with this I'd suggest that we watch the movie at my house (if we even go out at all)...with her broke ***. If shorty is over 21 and pulling this mess, step back, unless you know the yambs is guaranteed. 

Next thing you know you're giving her money just to smash.:smh:  

I run a strict split bill policy for these meet ups some of ya'll (and them) consider dates. I MIGHT consider covering it all on the next time out, but it's gotta be worth it. 

Meh, I'm older than most on here and it all depends. Now I'm not saying be a simp, or foolish, but maybe the chick is in a bad spot. Or maybe she pays for you the next time you guys go out.

I gotta ask one of y'all to verify if this profile is fake or not
nerd.gif
.  I know there's not much information on it, so that's why I'm suspicious.  But I don't even have a POF account, so what do I know 
laugh.gif
.  I'll make one asap though if there are chicks like this on there
pimp.gif
Those eyebrows are something serious. I'd be afraid they'd get up and crawl off her face,

Yea the last time I paid $10 a movie, it was at this Missouri City theater back in like 2002 where large women conveniently sit in the seats in front of you, and you watch to watch the movie by looking through the space between their thick necks.

Damn I get it's the principle, but for a sum that low that's od to push a date back. I do hate being asked, but bigger picture here people. If she's feeling you and legit broke it was probably difficult for her to ask so she asked like that. You could've made her day and yambs open sooner. There's a line between simp and sensible. Me though if I ask you out i'm always prepped to pay, i'm not strapped. When she pays for her own it's a beautiful added bonus.

Last edited:

Fitting name for you. You too cheap to pay for a $10 movie?
roll.gif
she did it wit no finesse at all tho, but ive been in that situation and just responded wit "i gotchu"

and they usually get dinner next time i see em

but i never go to the movies with meetups, i always meet up at an inexpensive but nice restaurant around my way if they dont invite me over off rip

Get these chicks offline ASAP and get them on the phone or video chat to get dem yambs. Lots of these females are lonely and it being holiday season makes it a little easier to prey. I've been using this opener (call it what you want) and have several prospects lined up to video / phone chat. Btw, to my black dudes out there, what's your success rate with non-Black females? I swear only 2 White girls have messaged me back and a few Latinas. Some of these hags talking about Whites only :smh: and some of them been women of color :x.

View media item 699770View media item 699772View media item 699773View media item 699774
Dat monkey and mammaries though. Not wining and dining her. Starbucks a block away from the crib and it's on :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom