Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Just put dating, or looking for relationship, or long term.

You always want to a maintain the appearance of not being a savage dude :lol: :nthat:

^I had asked 3 chicks I've been on and off talking to what they did yesterday (not directly ask, but in a roundabout way). All 3 gave near identical answers of "I just took some me time" and "I was just doin me". :lol: :lol:

Search ms_sweets_dreadhead_rasta

Hos these days ain't even tryna to kinda hide they wanna get hit. ******* all out in the profile picture :lol:

Too bad she ugly

Last edited:
Search ms_sweets_dreadhead_rasta

Hos these days ain't even tryna to kinda hide they wanna get hit. ******* all out in the profile picture :lol:

Too bad she ugly
shorty look familiar :nerd: .....but profiles like hers just make it even easier to knock em down, straight to the point :lol:

First DateI want a romancer I love to travel and a idea first date for me would be a evening helicopter ride with a champagne toast while we are viewing the beautiful sunset and the city lights, after we land i would like a candle light dinner for two in our five-star hotel suite while a violinist plays for us. Ending the night slow dancing in each other arms.
roll.gif
 females on that fairy tale stuff man

Last edited:
 First Date
I want a romancer I love to travel and a idea first date for me would be a evening helicopter ride with a champagne toast while we are viewing the beautiful sunset and the city lights, after we land i would like a candle light dinner for two in our five-star hotel suite while a violinist plays for us. Ending the night slow dancing in each other arms.

:rofl:  females on that fairy tale stuff man

She's been watching too much Millionaire matchmaker

I got hit with a severe case of the angles last night
mean.gif
roll.gif

Bruh. I went on a date with this (what I thought was a cougar) a couple years ago and shorty was OBESE! Out of all of my POF dates, this was the only chick who angled me.

Edit - On another note, that age restriction limit really pisses me off. I used to clean up with some MILFs/GILFs. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
I got hit with a severe case of the angles last night :smh:

:rofl:

Bruh. I went on a date with this (what I thought was a cougar) a couple years ago and shorty was OBESE! Out of all of my POF dates, this was the only chick who angled me.

View media item 806267
View media item 806268
View media item 806270

Edit - On another note, that age restriction limit really pisses me off. I used to clean up with some MILFs/GILFs. >:  

So how do you end it with a chick if you're not feeling her physical wise?

Yeah basically. I had one beer with her and said I was out. Simple as that. She knew she was lying. She got it.

:rofl:

View media item 806267
View media item 806268
View media item 806270

Edit - On another note, that age restriction limit really pisses me off. I used to clean up with some MILFs/GILFs. >:  

Man I've was talking to this chick for about 3 weeks, but we could never meet up because of work schedules or she couldn't find a babysitter, I remember why I said no chicks with kids, but she sent me a couple of pics of herself, she was like a mocha skin tone, but the pics were always face pics, but she didn't have a fat face or anything, and she was really shy, so I looked passed it. Last night she wants me to come over, so I'm like cool I get there I call her to let her know I'm outside, she would not come outside I'm sitting there for 15 mins, as I'm sitting there some gay dude knocks on my window, now I'm like Wtf I'm think I'm being catfished, and he's like I'm her cousin and she's really nervous to meet you, like the ***** was having a panic attack, I tell her I'm leaving and she finally comes outside, I swear this ***** looked like Warren Sapp, before she even got to my car I drove off. She called and text for about a hour after.

I think she hit me with extreme make up x angles x pre-baby pics.

First time this **** has ever happened to me, I thought I was invincible, be careful fellas.

Edit chopper those are the same angles I was hit with,

Last edited:
^If she was as shy as you said and having panic attacks, you probably scarred her for life driving off like that. :lol:

:lol: Warren Sapp. :smh: Can't say she didn't deserve it though.

^If she was as shy as you said and having panic attacks, you probably scarred her for life driving off like that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Warren Sapp.
mean.gif
Can't say she didn't deserve it though.
All of this! 
roll.gif
 That story and Warren Sapp comment has me crying!

Back
Top Bottom