Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

:lol: Speaking of old yambs, signed up for facebook recently and found out this thick cutey I been getting at that I thought was early thirties graduated HS in 86. Damn black don't crack, target acquired.

Took down this 47 year old last night I met on OKC, sex was dope. I was violated though, she was freaky as hell :smh:

64 year old on deck.

64 year old on deck.

64 year old on deck.

64 year old on deck.

64 year old on deck.

64 year old on deck.

64 year old on deck.

64 year old on deck.

sending this message out...

disregarding dambs and hoping i get my Rustle Jimmons going...

you dont know it yet.. but i will be the best guy you meet on here.

I caved in and made an account today.  Never in my life have I seen the phrase "average body type" thrown around so loosely.

I caved in and made an account today.  Never in my life have I seen the phrase "average body type" thrown around so loosely.

Maaaaaan you aint lied!

POF may as well buy the domain to "singlemoms.com"

But Idk how I missed this thread, signed up for both POF and OKC about a month ago now. POF has DEF reaped benefits. Some thick yambs too. im surprised tbh.

OKC doenst really have too many people in my are (at all). Ran into 2 possibles, but both are away at school :-\
I dont understand why OKC shows you chicks that are mad far from your location... especially on that "Recent Activity" section... chicks from all across the counry

Deactivating both these joints for the April Yambition challenge though, don't want anything to take my focus away lol

Last edited:
datemyschool.com is up and coming, gotta have a .edu e-mail to register for it, there are some good looking girls here and there

found a decent looking girl that went to my university, but when I met her on campus she was 10-15 pounds fatter than her in her profile :stoneface: :x :x :smh: >:

turns out she had old pics up basically View media item 293108
went to a campus cafe and talked for an hour, i just wanted to be polite feel me? we didn't seem to click at all anyway, plus she's 20, so she can't legally drink :lol: :\

moral of the story: cute young girls are for the most part @ clubs/bars and not trying to meet mr. right on a dating site 0] >D

Don't get caught up out here in these E-streets
nerd.gif

There was a tumblr dedicated to this...that skip button exists for a reason
laugh.gif
info on the tumblr?

Google "Nice Guys of Okcupid" Pretty sure It was deleted/removed. Internet warriors weren't having that.

When I started messing around with this awhile back POF was where it was at and I was Charlotte Bobcat status on Okcupid. I took a hiatus and came back a few weeks ago and now I'm getting more love on Okcupid than I ever got on POF like chicks just straight up dropping the digits in my inbox....same pics/info on my profile nothing is different **** is strange :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Google "Nice Guys of Okcupid" Pretty sure It was deleted/removed. Internet warriors weren't having that.

When I started messing around with this awhile back POF was where it was at and I was Charlotte Bobcat status on Okcupid. I took a hiatus and came back a few weeks ago and now I'm getting more love on Okcupid than I ever got on POF like chicks just straight up dropping the digits in my inbox....same pics/info on my profile nothing is different **** is strange :lol: :nerd:

How old we're you then, and how old are you now? I've been noticing a similar pattern, although I am not on any of these sort of sites :lol:.

Update: I've actually encountered some potential winners without even having to message anyone first.  Didn't expect that.  Some of these girls are CLINGY as all hell though. Gotta dead one or two of them for the sheer fact that I can't stand texting back and forth all day.  These birds have no respect for my alone time.

Back
Top Bottom