Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I've weeded out the fatties and I'm currently hamming it up with the following prospects

:

Girl on the left

:

The black girl wanted me to chill with her last night, but she hit me up real late after a long day at work.  She seems the most interested so far.  Still in the seed-planting stages with the others, though.  I want the first girl the most.  She has the best sense of humor and loves Tom Waits.

LMAO @ the last 5 pages

stdfriends.com ?????!!!!!!!!

64 year old on deck?????!!!!!????????

i never judge, but this is too funny

looks like a McPoyle brother
any1 else notice th at crib on the right?... pic belongs on fools wildin thinkin... thread

Based mod u from sd too?

yup, SD. you stealin my bishes brah?

i'm not one to judge people, but :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=51276435

best part: "Average body type." who you tryna fool?

:stoneface:

Dawg I ain't been on POF or OKCupid since a ****** messaged me. Life ain't been the same since :smh:

ignore and move on. cmon dude, you never been hit on by a guy before? :lol:

Technically the avg american is fat.

He probably was attracted to him/her.

true, but she's obviously above average. also, dat duck face :x

I've weeded out the fatties and I'm currently hamming it up with the following prospects

doin it right :pimp:

Last edited:
Don't know about tall but I've been getting .. been on dates with good looking fishes. :pimp:

Pof in NY is not that great and I settle too much for average chicks just to get the quick box smh

Her headline is "A money making ninja take care of me"

I love to Hang out I am a mommy to be so that will make me a milf lol that's wassup , I'm a very stress free person I live life like it no Tomorow reason being you never know what happens next , I like to shop I love tattoos. Starting my gauges soon dreads yay I'm ready , lol I'm 20 yrs of age life what you make it . I have dreams and goal i do attend to I working on being a doctor , until then school my mission . I have a blessing in my life and can't wait to meet oct 4 2013 . I'm a very out going independent person I don't ask for nothing and I'm young and dam sure not DUMP sometimes act like a white girl well it's in me . I'm white Bahamian , and Puerto Rican proud mutt lol . Any way I'm living and I'm cool with that I have fear in nothing but losing a loving one !

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=53697987  

alien.gif
sick.gif

POF is home of those type chicks. They'll have pictures of their newborns on posted and online looking for new #$%^ .... at least wait until the kid can hold their bottle or crawl first :lol:

Okcupid has a lot of Polyamorous/swinger folks. Saw this one white chick who already had a kid and was pregnant...her child's father and current boyfriend all had profiles...she tagged them on hers.

The black girl wanted me to chill with her last night, but she hit me up real late after a long day at work.  She seems the most interested so far.  Still in the seed-planting stages with the others, though.  I want the first girl the most.  She has the best sense of humor and loves Tom Waits.
She hit you up late and you ain't smash that? All those girls are :pimp: so props though fam!

Online dating sites is the home of that crap and most the times be some ugly black chicks too
**** pisses me off cuz you RARELY see any chick claiming that against their own kind on there.

I NEVER see a white girl that's FLY say "oh. And btw, no white guys"

MY sistahs man... :smh:

A LOT of mixed chicks say it...even the ones who are mixed with black.

To be clear she said she prefers to date outside her race...same difference ( Most of the time when a black chick says that it's from being being picked on/ignored by black guys growing up or from getting hurt a few times during a relationship or whatever)

Some cute white chicks say it but not the stereotypical all american white girl or southern belle types.

I posted this awhile back but I've gotten about 3-4 different variations of that message (from white chicks)
View media item 140475

Race is a funny thing when it comes to dating :lol:.

Last edited:
Online dating sites is the home of that crap and most the times be some ugly black chicks too
**** pisses me off cuz you RARELY see any chick claiming that against their own kind on there.

I NEVER see a white girl that's FLY say "oh. And btw, no white guys"

MY sistahs man... :smh:

There are white girls that say "I prefer black dudes" but it's never the fly ones :lol: :smh:

I have better luck with Latinas who drop that line

I will never say something like "no black chicks" but I can't hate on them for being honest and hell out of the last 10 or so chicks I smashed not 1 was black - there 1 was half black/half mexican and one half japanese/quarter white/quarter mexican that I could have swore had some black in her :smokin :lol:

A LOT of mixed chicks say it...even the ones who are mixed with black.

To be clear she said she prefers to date outside her race...same difference ( Most of the time when a black chick says that it's from being being picked on/ignored by black guys growing up or from getting hurt a few times during a relationship or whatever)

Some cute white chicks say it but not the stereotypical all american white girl or southern belle types.

I posted this awhile back but I've gotten about 3-4 different variations of that message (from white chicks)
View media item 140475

Race is a funny thing when it comes to dating :lol:.

My friend is a lawyer up in SF and he had this white chick in a bar drop this on him "I don't date black guys but you don't act/talk like the stereotypical black guy".

He got the number and I think he kicked it with her once but then dropped her. Couldn't bring himself to smash

Is your friend one of those Carlton Banks type brothas? :lol: :nerd:

Man...Idk how I'd react if a chick said that to me in person.

Back
Top Bottom