Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

i dont mess with short girls

and i read everything else too, she better be about it

cuz she couldnt get a date with me even if she paid

Everytime I get match with a hottie she ends up being a bot...

Automatically report dat *** 

I'm backlogged on here, so here's a lob for you NTers in San Diego & Houston 'StandUpLikeaStallion'. She gotta be like 6'6" in heels

Last edited:
When I see looking for open minded people I automatically think is a ******...

i usually think bi, and they prefer girls
i'm 90% right lmaoooo

Nah bruh, when I see open minded first thing I think is 60% chance of being a ******, 40% chance shes into some super freaky ish or she bi or down for a 3-some. Theres no grey area here fellas

And as far as the trannies go, if I even have to question or double take its nope, delete and on to the next
This is a scenario where you definitely wanna be safe rather than sorry

Last edited:
:rofl: @ That response. So all of a sudden its bad timing? :lol:

Any chance she was giving a sarcastic response?
If so, I'd pay just for seemingly having a sense of humor.

I also read the last 10 pages of this thread.
No info on yellow shorts so somebody finna explain the whole story to me.

Lastly these sites look like a bunch of fun. I would like to have a tinder but I can't run the risk of getting caught up with it in my hometown of NYC.
Is it possible to just use when I'm out of town and maybe deactivate when I'm home? Anyone have experience with this? I currently have no social networks.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ That response. So all of a sudden its bad timing? :lol:

Any chance she was giving a sarcastic response?
If so, I'd pay just for seemingly having a sense of humor.

I also read the last 10 pages of this thread.
No info on yellow shorts so somebody finna explain the whole story to me.

Lastly these sites look like a bunch of fun. I would like to have a tinder but I can't run the risk of getting caught up with it in my hometown of NYC.
Is it possible to just use when I'm out of town and maybe deactivate when I'm home? Anyone have experience with this? I currently have no social networks.

There's an option of going ghost where you don't show up in the swiping

So you could go out of town then match a bunch of chicks and then come back to NYC and go ghost. But you would still be able to talk to the out of town matches

:lol: aw man

Call the "dude's" number from a number he doesn't know like a payphone or somehing to confirm it's a dude.

Last edited:
:smh: :x 0] :rofl: Dude was too hungry for the P that he sent a pic of his D to a dude. When in doubt its better to rub one out.

Last edited:
little spanish joint 2 kids & she about that action but im not really into pursuing her like that , i dont usually deal with women with kids but she had a banging body 

you shouldve never sent a pic of your d

i never sent a pic to nobody of mine

one chick had a pic because she caught me slippin after i finished da deed

best believe she deleted it tho

No thread in general can touch fools Wildin as far as lulz but this thread has been a close second lately :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom