Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Time for me to put in work. That boy don't want these problems
Put that dude on blast. Dude is yanking his junk thinking about your meat 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 I can't believe you sent "her" **** pics before even meeting "her". 

Last edited:
You took a loss B, just accept it and rebound from it. No need to seek revenge and that extra. And I would never send any nudes, there really isn't much to gain from it.

its not as cool since youre white bro

no hate, its like watching someone who's 6'10 dunk tho

u still get da nod for smashin out on that sky chick tho, she was legit af

The swiftness at which some women send revealing pics is pretty funny. Of course it can mean absolutely nothing to them since a lot of times they do it as a tease :lol: still appreciated though

Last edited:
Aren't there other white dudes on here who aren't flourishing? My homies that are white and Hispanic been telling me they haven't gotten yambs on there... not relative to your race

**** I'm not even "white white" persian bruh checking in

Last edited:
The numbers say otherwise, race plays a huge part it's as simple as a quick google search. In general tho I think if you're halfway good looking you can cook on these sites, if you're a minority forget about white women but you can flourish with damn near everyone else tho.

Feel like this is a monthly discussion

Last edited:
Work your strengths and you'll flourish. I would say on tinder I get no love from white chicks so reason I dip off that because that's all I see on there.

I flourished but people chalk it up to SoCal. Of course it's easier here but I personally know dudes out here who aren't flourishing as much and even struggling.

Aren't there other white dudes on here who aren't flourishing? My homies that are white and Hispanic been telling me they haven't gotten yambs on there... not relative to your race

**** I'm not even "white white" persian bruh checking in
Lol there's plenty of white dudes not flourishing on these sites. Cats acting like being white = instayambs are just saying that to make themselves feel better about why they're not getting it in.

Just got around to using the voice message thing on there, and I don't know why, but I feel like I just jumped into the future :lol:

Lol I don't do big women. More then 150 and I'm good. POF has treated me good. Only one catfish. Big chick caught me wit angles smh

Some guls are something else...

So this gul suppose to come to my crib tonight and watch a movie. She was like u need some snacks and wine. I told her i can get the snacks but i already have some wine. Shes been to my place before and said the wine i had was bitter. So i tell her pick up a wine of your liking on your way here. She hits me up with "on second thought...nevermind" WTF! 
laugh.gif

Some guls are something else...

So this gul suppose to come to my crib tonight and watch a movie. She was like u need some snacks and wine. I told her i can get the snacks but i already have some wine. Shes been to my place before and said the wine i had was bitter. So i tell her pick up a wine of your liking on your way here. She hits me up with "on second thought...nevermind" WTF! :lol:

block.gif

Back
Top Bottom