Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Maaan I been struggling with pulling broads on POF. Idk why. Been flourishing on Tinder tho. Idk what it is but for some reason its just a lot easier to be successful on Tinder

Feel like this 18 year old lost some interest in me. Oh well. She's going back to school next week anyway. She had some nice ******* though.

That chick that goes to law school at St John's has turned me off. She doesn't hold a conversation well. Seems like a time waster.

Back to the drawing board.

Feel like this 18 year old lost some interest in me. Oh well. She's going back to school next week anyway. She had some nice ******* though.

That chick that goes to law school at St John's has turned me off. She doesn't hold a conversation well. Seems like a time waster.

Back to the drawing board.
Sucks when things with the good prospects fizzle out.

Spent the whole day with a girl I met on OKC on Thursday.  We ended up going out again the next night, and then she invited me out to a bar with her friends on Saturday.  Thought everything was going great, but she stopped responding to my texts yesterday afternoon.

Oh well...the saga continues.

For those who have Tinder, is it worth it, really cautious letting it access my FB profile. Does it share your information an is there a lot of bots on there. Want to try it out

For those who have Tinder, is it worth it, really cautious letting it access my FB profile. Does it share your information an is there a lot of bots on there. Want to try it out
I actually just made an account today.  Created a separate Facebook with a fake name (I don't have pictures of myself on my real Facebook).  Some decent prospects on there.

It only shares whatever info you put in your bio plus if you have mutual friends (who are also on Tinder) and shared interests with the person viewing your profile

It only shares whatever info you put in your bio plus if you have mutual friends (who are also on Tinder) and shared interests with the person viewing your profile
cool, looks like its just OKC and POF for me. was going to try Blackpeoplemeet but you gotta pay for that.

You know the one thing I really like about Ecook's opening line, you tell right away if the girl has a sense of humor/personality.

Y'all can't be saying stuff like "I'm good, how are you?" You need something that resonates with them, because they're literally getting hundreds of messages/matches.

That's even more important if you're ugly. If you're good looking, you don't really need to do anything - they will come running to you.

The success of my classmates is probably because all of them are saying they're med students in their Tinder profile, though :lol:

I'm out the game, but this thread is still entertaining :lol:

. Try the wack head line, famb. At least you'll get a response.

Cute lil shorty just started working at my job this week. Normally I don't mix work with pleasure but damn she's got the complete package. Might break the rule

Is anybody 30+ and on pof??

I'm 29 and i'm thinking **** is about to get real bad when i hit 30. The girls in there early 20's aint biting no more :smh: :lol:

I'm still having some luck with the mid to late 20's career chicks but i know eventually i'm going to have to holla at cat ladies with 3 kids.

Is anybody 30+ and on pof??

I'm 29 and i'm thinking **** is about to get real bad when i hit 30. The girls in there early 20's aint biting no more :smh: :lol:

I'm still having some luck with the mid to late 20's career chicks but i know eventually i'm going to have to holla at cat ladies with 3 kids.

I'm 30 and I was on there for a sec, but it didn't last long at all...and most of the chicks my age already had kids or were divorced...:smh:

The chick I posted a few pages back switched it up on me...:lol:

Just didn't have any luck on there at all. But I think it has a lot to do with location.

Back
Top Bottom