Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Word coming home :nerd: let me know if you do. When I get this paper right I'll try and plan going west for back end of summer then :nerd:

Word coming home :nerd: let me know if you do. When I get this paper right I'll try and plan going west for back end of summer then :nerd:

Yeah, the goal has always been to live in NYC mid-late 20's with or w/o a girl. Then when I finally want to settle down with a family or w/e back in OC.

Yeah, try to do July/ Aug. Flights aren't that bad. 350ish.

Met up with a gul off Tinder tonight. She made no eye contact
laugh.gif
 while talking to me. She was looking everywhere but at me. In my mind i was like "***** who u talking to?" Oh it didnt help she was talking extremely low. She was probably shy.

I bet she;s shy too. Same thing my current girlfriend said about how I was the first time we met, said she thought I didn't like her or something. Give her another chance, take her to Chama Guacha on Westheimer :smokin

copped this white chicks number off pof who said she spends her time at work or at church.

i told her she should add some variety to her life

she hasnt responded :lol:

When someone views my profile but doesnt have a pic or any profile info i always message them and call them a creep.

Turns out one was this blonde chick who works the bar at a spot i go to in the city. Kinda weird but meeting up on Sunday.

I'm 31. I ain't trippin at all. I'm focusing on me and handling my ****. Ideally, I would like a good, driven, educated chick to complement me but my time will come, no rush :pimp:

Does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend now?

I like it. Let's me know where their personality and sense of humor is by what they say or if they say nothing at all.

Last edited:
me either. ima just hit her with a second message today and if she dont respond then ima move on
I can all but guarantee u she is a freak forreal.  Just play along, b like lets do Bible study then something afterwards.  If she drinks ull know its a front.

Dealt with a girl like that this summer.  On the phone we were talking about God like Jesus was about to come back.  We meet and she talking about orgies and ****

Church girls are women too. They just as freaky as anybody else. This is coming from somebody who was raised in church and messed with a fair share of them

Dont judge me

me either. ima just hit her with a second message today and if she dont respond then ima move on

I can all but guarantee u she is a freak forreal.  Just play along, b like lets do Bible study then something afterwards.  If she drinks ull know its a front.

Dealt with a girl like that this summer.  On the phone we were talking about God like Jesus was about to come back.  We meet and she talking about orgies and ****

should i lie and tell her im the same religion as her?

Does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend now?

I like it. Let's me know where their personality and sense of humor is by what they say or if they say nothing at all.
Tried it a few times on Tinder, and it is good, but one girl unmatched right after I sent it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom