Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Church girls are women too. They just as freaky as anybody else. This is coming from somebody who was raised in church and messed with a fair share of them

Dont judge me
Here's a couple things about church girls/women.

1. Anything that happened from 12-18 doesn't even count. At that age church was mandatory for most of those girls. Some of the things I saw/did on church grounds as a kid were beyond silly, but it wasn't really hardcore religious girls. It was chicks that was there because their parents made them go.

2. Church girls do put out and act like normal people, but they have a built in excuse for resistance. Don't be surprised if you get a last second change of heart when it comes to them, unless they really have been deprived for a long time

3. Church girls typically do not have causal sex with men at their attractiveness level. They just don't. The morals kick in and they become saints when it's a guy at their level, but then they will get loose for some dude that is out of their weight class.

Last edited:
Contemplating hitting up this white BBW if my other options fall through. Told her to add me on FB so I could inspect the heftiness but she didn't, which is a red flag. Maybe get some dome and a home cooked meal. I blame it on Drake :lol:. Pass or no?

would need to see a full body picture to make a decision, but since she didn't want to add you on FB its a easy pass.

Last edited:
Contemplating hitting up this white BBW if my other options fall through. Told her to add me on FB so I could inspect the heftiness but she didn't, which is a red flag. Maybe get some dome and a home cooked meal. I blame it on Drake
laugh.gif
. Pass or no?
You know she fat as hell...

*** prb shaped like a square too...

Man, Tinder's effing with me right now. Something ain't right.

The few very random matches I get, it says we matched on January 19th. Today is the 18th, b!!!

I don't know if Tinder is holding back my matches and they'll just come flooding in. But that's what I'm expecting 
laugh.gif

I know it's bugging because I ain't matching with no black chicks and no fatties. 
No fatties? C'mon now.

I think I officially give up with this online dating game. Hadn't made an effort to meet anyone in almost a year. Met 3 in the last week, all failed miserably.

First girl I put off meeting for like a month because I was afraid her body wouldn't be right... but DAMN was it right. She's just super mentally unstable. She's still in line to be a friends with benefits though.

Second girl I met seemed super cool, she smokes, dabs, and picked me up some wax before we met, she literally got one drink and then wanted to leave and didn't talk to me again :smh: at least she got me some good wax :rolleyes

Third girl was last night. Had talked to her a few weeks ago on tinder, stopped talking, she hit me up this past week to meet up...

I thought things went really well, we just met up at Fridays because she wanted to be lowkey, we were there for 4 hours and she kept insisting she'd order another drink if I would. Then she completely ignored me today..

Damn... what's wrong with me.. I've determined I'm either ugly or my personality is too much, or both. :rofl: :rofl:

Crazy girl is super into me though, she's just super crazy....

I think I officially give up with this online dating game. Hadn't made an effort to meet anyone in almost a year. Met 3 in the last week, all failed miserably.

First girl I put off meeting for like a month because I was afraid her body wouldn't be right... but DAMN was it right. She's just super mentally unstable. She's still in line to be a friends with benefits though.

Second girl I met seemed super cool, she smokes, dabs, and picked me up some wax before we met, she literally got one drink and then wanted to leave and didn't talk to me again
mean.gif
at least she got me some good wax
eyes.gif

Third girl was last night. Had talked to her a few weeks ago on tinder, stopped talking, she hit me up this past week to meet up...

I thought things went really well, we just met up at Fridays because she wanted to be lowkey, we were there for 4 hours and she kept insisting she'd order another drink if I would. Then she completely ignored me today..

Damn... what's wrong with me.. I've determined I'm either ugly or my personality is too much, or both.
roll.gif
roll.gif

nothing wrong with you man, its these women, women in general, they're goofy

Second girl I met seemed super cool, she smokes, dabs, and picked me up some wax before we met, she literally got one drink and then wanted to leave and didn't talk to me again :smh: at least she got me some good wax :rolleyes

Damn... what's wrong with me.. I've determined I'm either ugly or my personality is too much, or both. :rofl: :rofl:

nothing wrong with you man, its these women, women in general, they're goofy
yea, don't think too much into it. They're doing you a favor.

Well I totally somehow messed up quoting. But yeah you guys are probably right...

Girl from last night (not last night but earlier in the week) more or less told me I'm too much of a deep thinker, and tried to make me feel weird for being as much into music I am.

She even mentioned that she can get away with who she is because of her looks, and called herself a basic b***** :rofl:

Last edited:
Well I totally somehow messed up quoting. But yeah you guys are probably right...

Girl from last night (not last night but earlier in the week) more or less told me I'm too much of a deep thinker, and tried to make me feel weird for being as much into music I am.

She even mentioned that she can get away with who she is because of her looks, and called herself a basic b***** :rofl:
at least she knows her place and admits you being too good for her
that or she's full of ish :lol:

Second girl I met seemed super cool, she smokes, dabs, and picked me up some wax before we met, she literally got one drink and then wanted to leave and didn't talk to me again
mean.gif
at least she got me some good wax
eyes.gif

Damn... what's wrong with me.. I've determined I'm either ugly or my personality is too much, or both.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bruh, just keep going man.

Back
Top Bottom