Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

They be going in.

I've heard women say worse. Much worse.

And just to reiterate what was said in the video, in terms of your photo gallery:

- Suit pics are a must
- If you want to show off your body, selfies should be a last resort. It's best to use post-event pics from mud runs, 5K's, etc...
- Group photos. Shows you have friends and have fun
- Vacation photos. Shows you travel which women eat up

In summary, I look at dating website photo galleries like posting auctions on eBay. It's all about presentation.

Think I'm gonna be done with ALL online dating/apps pretty soon. They just sucks in my area. Made another okcupid profile a little over a week ago and have 65 people that "like me" yet I can't get anyone to respond. I send a message relating to their profile or a picture they have, I get no response. I send a generic message, I get no response. I can't win :lol:

Starting to feel the same, first thought it was my pics so fix that and have 6 good ones, still not much luck. Crazy I used to flourish before tinder 100 swipe limit or okc in my area becoming trash, so was killing from the start of this trend, now can't even get a response like I used to get.

Last edited:
Btw the PayPal line has a real high success rate as far as "icebreakers" go. They usually reply with a joke about a car note or student loans if they're cool. Tired it in IG and a girl sent me "rates" :lol: one that I don't use anymore because I got cussed out over it is "What's the difference between ohhhh & ahhhhh?" (Answer is "a couple of inches [emoji]128526[/emoji]" ) the 18-22 crowd loves that one lol used it as an opener to an older chick and got obliterated lmao

Okc for me is mostly about workshopping lines to use on tinder since that's where all my success comes from. One thing about okc is that "cuffing season" hits that site hard, most of the regular I had in there have disabled their accounts

pic of the girl from that screenshot for the beast

View media item 1781839

Last edited:

They be going in.

I've heard women say worse. Much worse.

And just to reiterate what was said in the video, in terms of your photo gallery:

- Suit pics are a must
- If you want to show off your body, selfies should be a last resort. It's best to use post-event pics from mud runs, 5K's, etc...
- Group photos. Shows you have friends and have fun
- Vacation photos. Shows you travel which women eat up

In summary, I look at dating website photo galleries like posting auctions on eBay. It's all about presentation.
yea i just dont like taking pics doe, the last semi-formally dressed pic i have is from like new years 2012

that second one is dumb, gym pics of you lifting is legit or pics with a tank on posing works as long as someone else takes it

group photos are a no

by far my most complimented pic is me zeus posin in my shark jaws tank on a beach in the florida keys

yea i just dont like taking pics doe, the last semi-formally dressed pic i have is from like new years 2012

that second one is dumb, gym pics of you lifting is legit or pics with a tank on posing works as long as someone else takes it

group photos are a no

by far my most complimented pic is me zeus posin in my shark jaws tank on a beach in the florida keys
This is most likely my biggest problem too honestly. My pictures probably suck :lol: I hate taking pictures

And all chicks have to do is take some bathroom/bedroom selfies and I gotta be in full suit and tie at beach with friends on another planet
eyes.gif
BRUHHHHHH  
roll.gif

Anyone know any good dating sites for meeting women abroard eg. UK, Eastern Europe, Argentina? :nerd:

It damn sure ain't pof :lol: that fine *** interesting chick over there is really a dude named Brutus really to smash you Hostel style

Idk why it gets under my skin when I read "I'm a sapiosexual"

Most those chicks using that online don't even know the actual mention. Just something trendy to say like "fleek"

And all chicks have to do is take some bathroom/bedroom selfies and I gotta be in full suit and tie at beach with friends on another planet :rolleyes
BRUHHHHHH  :rofl:    

:rofl: :rofl:

Okc Ohio is ******* on my close matches
That "sapiosexual" is the worst. These girls really think they about something saying that. Get all the way **** outta here!

I got on POF just outta curiosity yesterday and man its turning into backplanet 2.0. A whole bunch of fake profiles, dusty chicks, girls wanting to get put on and whales.

Last edited:
When I was on OKC I was wondering who taught these broads this word? it was every other one. Attracted to intellect my ***, was tempted to respond if they were intellectdeez.

That "sapiosexual" is the worst. These girls really think they about something saying that. Get all the way **** outta here!

I got on POF just outta curiosity yesterday and man its turning into backplanet 2.0. A whole bunch of fake profiles, dusty chicks, girls wanting to get put on and whales.
"Sapiosexual" drives me nuts. It's so unoriginal.

I've been tempted to put something like "swipe left if you have the word sapiosexual in your bio".  

But I ain't fluorishing enough to be eliminating potential yambs just like that.

Funniest **** I've seen is "you have to stimulate my mind before you can stimulate my body"

:rofl: yea ok take this copypasta

Lol @ pof being blackplanet 2.0... Most accurate description of it at this point. My inbox was full of fake profiles ran by "club promoters" or scammers

Last edited:

I got on POF just outta curiosity yesterday and man its turning into blackplanet 2.0. A whole bunch of fake profiles, dusty chicks, girls wanting to get put on and whales.
lmao

blackplanet 2000-2002 

my neighbor had so many bad hispanic and black females off of it i caught him slippin on time and stole 5 numbers out his phone

it aint go nowhere because my parents too nosey when i asked em to drop me off somewhere

In for the "saiposexual" slander. These pretentious trend hopping h0s :lol:. Swear they just found out what that is.

That whole stimulate me with your mind bs. When I see a chick describe herself as a "modern day hippy" or something like that, I know she's a bird.

"Sapiosexual" drives me nuts. It's so unoriginal.

I've been tempted to put something like "swipe left if you have the word sapiosexual in your bio".  

But I ain't fluorishing enough to be eliminating potential yambs just like that.
i put it up for like 10 minutes but then i took it down because i realized ALL chicks period are gonna think im a dumbass and cant hold a conversation because i got owned by some sapiosexual female

i swear females are ridiculous when it comes to tryin to figure you out, i told one chick i didnt want to get married because i dont think i can ever trust someone that deep and she was like "oh so you've been burned really bad huh"................... no, i had too many hos suck my **** and kiss their fiance/husband/boyfriend right afterwards

Back
Top Bottom