Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

if the new Supergirl takes off with the black guy as her love interest. Im sure we will get a more white chicks looking for a black photog.

I just got tinder on my phone for the first time and so far my conversations with some of these birds have been ******ed. on POF I have legit convos. We'll see how this goes, its like super quick and cuthroat on tinder. 

Gotta be ruthless my guy.

I just got tinder on my phone for the first time and so far my conversations with some of these birds have been ******ed. on POF I have legit convos. We'll see how this goes, its like super quick and cuthroat on tinder. 
Gotta be ruthless my guy.
Ya man, like today I remember I matched with some chick, said hey or something, she unmatched me lol. 

one of the chicks i'm talking to from tinder thought i said her butt wasn't phat and snapped on me today. temporarily canceled our plans and everything
laugh.gif

these birds are so confusing man

one of the chicks i'm talking to from tinder thought i said her butt wasn't phat and snapped on me today. temporarily canceled our plans and everything
laugh.gif

these birds are so confusing man
I'm new on tinder but so far most girls I've talked to arent up for hookups necessarily, I'm a bit surprised I thought that was the main point of the app. 

It's early days a ton of white guys were pullin hot chicks, it's not the same now, a bunch of single moms are on it now smfh

It's early days a ton of white guys were pullin hot chicks, it's not the same now, a bunch of single moms are on it now smfh
Ya I should add I'm seeing lots of hot chicks on it, 99% white chicks tho fyi. I guess the races/ethnicities would depend where you live. 

I'm new on tinder but so far most girls I've talked to arent up for hookups necessarily, I'm a bit surprised I thought that was the main point of the app. 

That's what I don't get... Are people that desperate for friends or followers that they be on this app???

I matched with some Ukranian chick on Tinder about a year ago... We talked and whatever, exchange IG and then that was the end... Never talked after

But after seeing her IG post, I understood what she was doing :lol:

Don't waste time with these tinder chicks. Make it clear you ain't trying to be text buddies.

As @Ecook0808  said, get the digits quick and take it off Tinder

If she has no intention of meeting up. I dead it...and unmatch.

I don't need to be on her Tinder as some collectors item to help boost her ego.

In my area Tinder is mainly white girls, OKC is full of spanish girls and POF is where the rachets reside. It's serious divided like that
laugh.gif

the Tinder ratio is like 4:1 with White girls and every other race. It was probably easy as hell before it became so mainstream (fulled with girls who aren't with the *****)

Don't waste time with these tinder chicks. Make it clear you ain't trying to be text buddies.

Facts! You just want to do some quick vetting to see where her head's at then send the number and see is she's with it. I just really peeped. Time is definetely of the essence

This man understands the game.

I actually give them my number. Put the ball in their court and see if they're really trying to get together.

I've met up with many girls after matching that day.

The point I'm making is... Make plans as soon as you can. Make it like your time is precious and you're unavailable most the time.

Back
Top Bottom