Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Update on the 40 yr from some months back.

YAMS were A-1, best box I’ve had, a title a ex of mine used to hold. She comes over in a dress, rocking some heels. She asks, how she did cause she literally just bought the dress and it’s the one of a handful she owns. She was looking so good I decide take her to a local bar. The more she drinks the hornier she gets but I don’t play into it and that drives her insane. Shes biting my ear, kissing me but I’m playing cool. Once brushes up against a strong erection she’s done she’s ready to go. On the walk home she tells that the night we parted ways on the platform, she went home and masterbated to my okc pictures. Up to this point, I was half listening, trying not to get hit by cars but when she said that I was like “Wait, What”. She was like, “yep”! She tells me it’s been a few years since she’s been with a man and not to be disappointed. We get home, she hits the restroom, comes out in just her bra and panties. She sticks her hand in panties, pull it out, shows me her groom and says this is what you do to me and she rubs it on my mans. The oral was lacking but she made up with enthusiasm. Not going lie I went raw. I pull out the condoms and she tells if I’m worried about stds it’s fine but I should know that she is incapable of getting preggers and would rather I unload inside her. She stayed with me fri - mon. I haven’t spoke to her since the Monday I left her in my bed and went to work. I do stalk her on the gram from time to time but she seemingly went back to being a cat lady.

Update on the 40 yr from some months back.

YAMS were A-1, best box I’ve had, a title a ex of mine used to hold. She comes over in a dress, rocking some heels. She asks, how she did cause she literally just bought the dress and it’s the one of a handful she owns. She was looking so good I decide take her to a local bar. The more she drinks the hornier she gets but I don’t play into it and that drives her insane. Shes biting my ear, kissing me but I’m playing cool. Once brushes up against a strong erection she’s done she’s ready to go. On the walk home she tells that the night we parted ways on the platform, she went home and masterbated to my okc pictures. Up to this point, I was half listening, trying not to get hit by cars but when she said that I was like “Wait, What”. She was like, “yep”! She tells me it’s been a few years since she’s been with a man and not to be disappointed. We get home, she hits the restroom, comes out in just her bra and panties. She sticks her hand in panties, pull it out, shows me her groom and says this is what you do to me and she rubs it on my mans. The oral was lacking but she made up with enthusiasm. Not going lie I went raw. I pull out the condoms and she tells if I’m worried about stds it’s fine but I should know that she is incapable of getting preggers and would rather I unload inside her. She stayed with me fri - mon. I haven’t spoke to her since the Monday I left her in my bed and went to work. I do stalk her on the gram from time to time but she seemingly went back to being a cat lady.

What she looking like fam ?

Decided to make one as well as tinder.

Met a Guadaloupean (sp?) Chick who was born and raised in Paris. Been here for about a year. She cute, with a fatty. Shorty fluent in French, English, Spanish and can speak Italian...mind blown. Had her dying when I was talking that **** in French. She couldn't believe I didn't have an English accent.

Decided to make one as well as tinder.

Met a Guadaloupean (sp?) Chick who was born and raised in Paris. Been here for about a year. She cute, with a fatty. Shorty fluent in French, English, Spanish and can speak Italian...mind blown. Had her dying when I was talking that **** in French. She couldn't believe I didn't have an English accent.

You’re in Toronto right ? Boy I met some Somali chicks out in Colombia . Hmmmm some of the finest and softest lips I ever kissed . Was thinking about taking that trip to caribana in Toronto but all my boys are flakes ! I might roll Dolo

You’re in Toronto right ? Boy I met some Somali chicks out in Colombia . Hmmmm some of the finest and softest lips I ever kissed . Was thinking about taking that trip to caribana in Toronto but all my boys are flakes ! I might roll Dolo

Ya. Bruhhh somali women are one of my weaknesses along with Jamaican women. Somali tings be having the crazy fuuto wayn too, it's like they all gotta fatty. My homegirls Mali and I keep telling her hook me up with her friends but she knows I'ma dog :lol: :smh:

But ya man there's all flavors up here. Toronto tings love American guys too so you'll flourish. Just be weary of the set up tings.

Ya. Bruhhh somali women are one of my weaknesses along with Jamaican women. Somali tings be having the crazy fuuto wayn too, it's like they all gotta fatty. My homegirls Mali and I keep telling her hook me up with her friends but she knows I'ma dog :lol: :smh:

But ya man there's all flavors up here. Toronto tings love American guys too so you'll flourish. Just be weary of the set up tings.

Lol I legit fell for her bra , she was stacked ! Still mad I didn’t hit that night , I was solo on the trip , we made out but she didn’t want leave without her friend . If I make it ! I’ll hit you up , we gotta link up

Man working Lyft caribana weekend has been lovely.

American women...lawwwwwwd

Man, I messing with too many chicks but its time to narrow them down and get ready for another cuffing season.

Statistics.

63 shots. 24 conversations, 5 reached out to me so 19 responses. 19/63 so ~30% response rate.

1 date. 3 numbers.

in 2 days.

How are these numbers bros?

Anyone use Hinge?

Some character I picked up driving Uber was telling me he was on his way to meet a chick he met off there. Completely forgot about it until today.

Banned from TAY so figured I'd ask here :lol:

:rofl:You always getting banned

2081216-e81ceebf1882164591e5afef6ea00736.gif

Back
Top Bottom