Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Statistics.

63 shots. 24 conversations, 5 reached out to me so 19 responses. 19/63 so ~30% response rate.

1 date. 3 numbers.

in 2 days.

How are these numbers bros?
Average but good. I mean if you go out here and talk to 100 chicks usually if you got average *** game youll get 20 chicks , half will hit you back 3-5 will be dtf

Coromanti Coromanti After the video chat and the statistics how'd the date go? :nerd:

:/ she said she had a good time, got to feel on some ******* at the movie, kiss a lil bit, but i wouldn't go out again.

working on some others right now. but they further out. one in westchester, one in jersey.

she not smashable?

Nooooooo. Girl knows what she is doing! Even during a video call she was playing those angles. Ol girl put on a few pounds and she hid it very well. But you know what, I mess with the BBWs so that wasn't even the real deal breaker (though lying certainly is). What the deal breaker was, was she had a whole tube of pringles in her bag, she got mad candy for the movie, all the while saying she had gastric bypass. When I mentioned it, she said real food fills her up but she can eat candy all day. Also she asked to switch the move during the date and while we waited for the second movie (admittedly I liked it) we went grocery shopping at whole foods. She bought fancy knock off nutella and bread.

Ol' girl has a bad relationship with food. I'm still working on myself, I can't help her fix herself and I've known her barely a week.

The other thing was that she is stagnant. She hasn't worked in a year, she wants to pursue a singing career (and she is actually very good) but she doesn't make any music, no soundcloud or youtube channel. She kept talking about her mother who died about 5 years ago. I honestly think she might be depressed. And I'd be there as a friend to provide support and encouragement because she is talented and she is a cool person. But that's a lot to walk into so early into a relationship. I'm not ready to handle all that.

^^^
Welcome to the world of online dating! :rofl:

Hopefully the damage to your wallet wasn't too bad.

I dunno why you even bothered with the movie; link up for a coffee/drink and dip if they're unemployed, have health issues, etc...Don't hang around for too long as you end up feeling depressed when you get home or the next day.

Last edited:
went on tinder for ****s & giggles and a gal replied by saying “sorry if I’m rude but I just found out some frustrating news” .
She went on to say her car insurance bill was late. Told her to get the mask and I got the heat. She didn’t respond. Don’t fall for the okie doke fellas.

^^^
Welcome to the world of online dating! :rofl:

Hopefully the damage to your wallet wasn't too bad.

I dunno why you even bothered with the movie; link up for a coffee/drink and dip if they're unemployed, have health issues, etc...Don't hang around for too long as you end up feeling depressed when you get home or the next day.

Yea, it wasn't terrible on the wallet. I should've done the coffee and talk thing but I thought we had rapport enough where we could do something a bit longer. At least I got a handful of titty meat and over the clothes handy during the movie. On to the next one.

Yea, it wasn't terrible on the wallet. I should've done the coffee and talk thing but I thought we had rapport enough where we could do something a bit longer. At least I got a handful of titty meat and over the clothes handy during the movie. On to the next one.

Careful fam, in this world of #MeToo and false accusations you really wanna be doing all that nonsense with some unemployed, depressed, overweight bird with food addiction? :rolleyes

Person like that has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Last edited:
You meet some weird people from online dating esp POF. I guess, obviously they are I.R.L people too, but the prominence of as you mentioned, strange health problems, awkward hang ups, etc. compared to just regular chics you know from work or out in the streets is staggering. Like there's regular crazy then met her online crazy

Like this joint I know with 2 Master's degrees, works for the school, she told me her Dad was a drug dealer and she ate crack when she was a 4 and she has massive seizures because of it, usually 2 a day like clockwork 1 in the morning and 1 at night, and that's why she is never at work in her videos because she works from home since she isn't allowed to drive (she had just gotten into a massive one car wreck right before we started talking so. She bought me a $170 bedspread set from Macy's on clearance, was regular like $410 before we met, then sent me a video of herself taking it back when she asked me if I was single and I had to hit her with the "its complicated :lol:

Have you too that story before? Sounds familiar. Definitely sounds like her condition has her desperate for someone.

I only met 1 weird chick. She did a lot of drugs and it seems like her motor skills were kinda off.

Anyone use Hinge?

Some character I picked up driving Uber was telling me he was on his way to meet a chick he met off there. Completely forgot about it until today.

Banned from TAY so figured I'd ask here :lol:
Tinder well has dried up so I looked into Hinge after your post. Created an account last night and by morning got a few matches. Off to a good start so far.

The app itself is kind of wack though.

Date #2

She a professional type.
kinda cute but this time I'm mentally prepared for the bait and switch

Let's see how well this goes

Date #2

She a professional type.
kinda cute but this time I'm mentally prepared for the bait and switch

Let's see how well this goes

Update.

Cuteness definitely confirmed. Petite yet busty. not much in the back but thats aight.

went well but not well enough. feel like if i dont step it up i might just get relegated to friend zone.

Yo. Any of y'all know a light skinned chick named Ariana from NYC? (She use to have a POF and asking for a friend.)

Back
Top Bottom