Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

see but nobody said that....

All we said was 24% is BAD
And it is, if that’s your percentage gotta change something up. Those are just facts.

the guy is a 48 divorced father of two adults dating women in his age range who also has kids. He's not a 21 year old guy like the average age on here.

100 dates over a 2 year period is like 4 dates a month. he didnt put how many had sex by the 2nd or 3rd date. He put that he also turned down women for sex because they were too drunk or not attractive enough to him

This dude went on over 100 dates from online dating and compiled some stats
1608247306227.jpeg
That's a LOT of specific data. Makes me wonder how much attention he gave the woman. The results make sense considering son was at the table with a laptop like "Hi, you must be my 4:00"

That's a LOT of specific data. Makes me wonder how much attention he gave the woman. The results make sense considering son was at the table with a laptop like "Hi, you must be my 4:00"
:lol: It’s definitely weird but it’s interesting stats to see nontheless

24% on a first date ain’t bad. second date usually ends up smashing.
71% being heavier then their photo, amen.
93% were late, lol

I don't understand dudes that stay with a girl and be miserable instead of being single
Most of the time they scared of not having anybody...Be lacking the confidence in finding new P or just figure the headache of their current girl is better than the headaches of being back out there

Some of my homeboys would wife anybody they smash n wouldn’t let go unless shorty breaks it off :lol: :smh:

Not worried about other people. Trust

Just what I observe around me
I think that guys can tolerate a lot more bs from their partner than women and guys enjoy more being comfortable than females too.

I agree with what you said, my ex was toxic af and horrible person. I stayed purely cause it was all I knew and it was comfortable. Didn’t feel like going out there having to through someone new , and see what’s up with them.
Now I’m single and I’m kinda just chilling. Not looking but not turning down yambs if it gets thrown at me neither.

Back
Top Bottom