Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Nah that ***** crazy, good thing you found out this early
Did she text the chick that wavycrocket wavycrocket got pregnant?
:rofl: :rofl:

I think so. I haven’t heard from her since I left her apartment.

Im not saying this as a joke but she sounds like she has some real problems.

For your well being either meet in public or have her leave it somewhere.

I just hit her up asking her to drop off my stuff at her earliest convenience and she’s being a real **** about it saying she’s not doing it and that she won’t leave them at the front desk of her lobby. She’s butthurt that I’m not trying to talk to her. I definitely dodged a bullet.

Charge it to the game and tell her her behavior makes losing the items worth it if it means not having to deal with her anymore.
Maybe it will reverse psychology her into giving them back.

Bro.... you met her on the 22nd of DECEMBER and she’s already gone through your phone twice?

And You’re maintaining communication for a damn henley?

stop the bs and block this weirdo. You making poor decisions right now. I hope she doesn’t know where you live.

Since she belong to the streets, run them photos ahat ahat .

It's a bad shorty who from Houston and looks like Great Valie Cherokee D. *** ( I think she's prettier really) running around out here with my Champion xxl Heather grey zipup hoody. They don't make those the same quality anymore. Plus she kinda owe me money and was posed to take your boy indoor skydiving. I can find her phone # if I really really wanted to, but I dont know her real name so I cant stalk her on social medias.

It was another specimen, former pro ball player, the one who broke the bad news to me I might not be a whole 6ft tall and thus my whole life is a lie, who period blooded up my sheets kind of right before we ended. I was **** whatver its cool but she was so mortified and embarrassed she wouldnt even face me. I just went downstairs one day and she had tied the sheets in a knot around my rear view mirrors on the whip

Neither story has any point but both are 101% true and uncharacteristically i have no pics

Man....been talking to this chick from Hinge, hanging out. I guess she caught wind that I was texting other girls so she studied my passcode and on New Years when I passed out she texted all of them and told them about each other :wow: :smh: :sick: I’ve never been so disgusted and want to put hands on a female on my life until I figured out what she did.

Completely sabotaged my roster and had the audacity to say she wanted to come over to talk today and asked if I was mad at her. Kept calling me too. I’ve never even have a girlfriend do that to me let alone a girl I just started talking too. Worst part is she had the audacity to do that when allegedly she was exclusive with a dude when we first started talking. The nerve of that garden tool:angry::stoneface:
study passcodes lol.. my 13 and 11 year old do that ****

I've been mainly using the BLK app. I had conversations with two women that I thought was going well and was prepared to get the number and then randomly the message are gone as if they deleted them on their end

This is online dating...

I've been mainly using the BLK app. I had conversations with two women that I thought was going well and was prepared to get the number and then randomly the message are gone as if they deleted them on their end

This is online dating...

We got lockdowns all over my G, lots of time wasters and trash chicks looking for ego boosts. If you're state/province is on lockdown don't even bother with the apps.

I took myself off in mid-December as it was just time wasters looking to chat on WhatsApp and Zoom calls. I get that the majority of 'ish is closed but you can still link up for a coffee and a walk.

Last edited:
Man....been talking to this chick from Hinge, hanging out. I guess she caught wind that I was texting other girls so she studied my passcode and on New Years when I passed out she texted all of them and told them about each other :wow: :smh: :sick: I’ve never been so disgusted and want to put hands on a female on my life until I figured out what she did.

Completely sabotaged my roster and had the audacity to say she wanted to come over to talk today and asked if I was mad at her. Kept calling me too. I’ve never even have a girlfriend do that to me let alone a girl I just started talking too. Worst part is she had the audacity to do that when allegedly she was exclusive with a dude when we first started talking. The nerve of that garden tool:angry::stoneface:
I need a pic of her :lol:

We got lockdowns all over my G, lots of time wasters and trash chicks looking for ego boosts. If you're state/province is on lockdown don't even bother with the apps.

I took myself off in mid-December as it was just time wasters looking to chat on WhatsApp and Zoom calls. I get that the majority of 'ish is closed but you can still link up for a coffee and a walk.
My thoughts exactly, it was obvious this would happen to many. No way I'm having recurring facetimes with any of these chicks without meeting :lol:

Just stayed off right before winter kicked in. Bought some $mtch shares months back though :pimp:

What about Bumble?
Super trash for me. I got next to no matches on that. That and tinder was the worst. For me from best to worst:

1. Hinge
2. Badoo
3. Blk
4. Tinder
5. Bumble

To backtrack a little though, I did get swiped the most on Blk. It’s just that I rarely matched with them back and the app has some issues. When I upgraded to premium, I got virtually no matches, but when my account went back to the regular, i had a good amount queued up for whatever reason.

And mind you, the whole time we were talking she was with a dude who she’s been exclusive with who she originally said she was going to go with over me. I didn’t trip at all yet she was all up in my phone. To tay1 tay1 ’s point, after she initially went through my phone, I changed my passcode but I guess she was watching me again :smh: Did not expect to start my 2021 off like this|l:lol:
Women keep orbiters around them even when they are seeing someone. She wanted you to be an orbiter and move at her pace

Shorty really thought she was a puppet master pulling the strings and calling shots :lol:

Women keep orbiters around them even when they are seeing someone. She wanted you to be an orbiter and move at her pace

Shorty really thought she was a puppet master pulling the strings and calling shots :lol:

She still does too. If the Henley and cardigan weren’t cashmere and pieces I knew I could never find again because they were from Spain, I wouldn’t trip. I haven’t blocked her yet. I basically just kept copying and pasting the same response that I’ll let her know when I’m coming by to pick up my stuff and told her to have a good rest of her night at 11:39PM on Saturday. She literally texted me this (these are the highlights, there were others) without response on Saturday night/sunday

11:40PM - “Yeah I’m drunk ****ing another man so I will”
12:02AM - “Also I legit did have feeling of love for you”
12:05AM - “I have so much love and care for you”
7:14AM - “All I want from you is an apology and to stop acting like I’m a business transaction. I deserve an apology”
7:16AM - “I didn’t do anything but tell the truth. I deserve an apology. I seriously believed we would date and have a future and so did these other girls. I deserve an apology for what you did to me”
8:58AM - “You have legit made it where I don’t even wanna be at my own house”

Then Monday night she texted me this
1609930048214.jpeg

I’m a really nice person and can honestly say I’ve never hated anyone in my life. Until now. The sense of entitlement and self righteousness is infuriating. I don’t even care about her but for her to bring five other women into it and get them to stop talking to me so she could have me all to herself when she was the one I talked to the least and was lowest in the power rankings? Just typing that made my blood boil, B.
1609930339411.gif

Back
Top Bottom