Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Same here. Took first selfie pic with lady I been seeing for 3 mo I met on hinge. She’s coolasf. Think I’m done. I think..

but then got a message yesterday from an oldie flame I never smashed & lost contact with.
CAF5ADAC-D88F-4A1A-A749-0C027373F1EC.jpeg
Shorty not tryna be lonely on Valentine's day :lol:

Anybody on Badoo.?
Been on for a few days and already wanna delete. The whole UI is weak and confusing. And so many of these broads from overseas. Smh.

Anybody on Badoo.?
Been on for a few days and already wanna delete. The whole UI is weak and confusing. And so many of these broads from overseas. Smh.
Badoo is one of the bottom tier apps imo. It’s next to last as far as quality women go. Only Hinge is worse.

Do yall think signing up with your phone number instead of social media accounts affects how much your profile is being shown?

good to know so 3 months is about the timeframe when y’all can take pics together lol

that’s a big deal isn’t it

Women want a 7 foot man with a 6 pack that makes six figures or more.

Men shouldn't have to settle either

Statistically women sliming their chances.

Only 8% of men makes 6 figures
Only 14% of men are 5’11 or higher
Only 23 % of men does strength muscle exercises 18 and up (so technically the numbers are smaller)

68% of men are married in America

let’s not talk about sexuality - bi, gay, transsexual

Single men you are the prize! Know your self worth!

Don’t let these women fool you!

Statistically women sliming their chances.

Only 8% of men makes 6 figures
Only 14% of men are 5’11 or higher
Only 23 % of men does strength muscle exercises 18 and up (so technically the numbers are smaller)

68% of men are married in America

let’s not talk about sexuality - bi, gay, transsexual

Single men you are the prize! Know your self worth!

Don’t let these women fool you!
Exactly. And don't forget about the dudes that are in a relationship and incarcerated.

The numbers are so low... And then they want the dude to be faithful.

Back
Top Bottom