Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I must be really out of touch with todaus dating scene because back in my day, you added the couple inches somewhere else and by the time you were fact checked, it was too late:lol:

Hopped on Tinder last night after a week hiatus. Had a message waiting for me from a 6’4 volleyball player.

Time to get my D1 kids, this is my only shot.
Yo dawg, PM me a picture for research purposes! Want to make sure you're not setting yourself up.

In other news DM'd this former LSU tennis player on IG. Conversation was going good with us speaking on our experience on campus and here in DC. Said let's take the chat off IG (after a day of messaging) here's my number. She went ghost...

My boy says I should throw a hail mary message before chalking it to the game.

I'm over 6' but I feel for my brethren that aren't. It's a stupid thing to have to deal with.

If you're 5'8" and want a man over 6' I get that but it's always some 5'1" chick no bigger than Minnie Mouse talking about "short men" :lol:
:lol: I'm sayin, you look up to everyone, what you mean?

IMHO what women want is irrelevant.

Its honestly none of our business what women want.

I personally could not care less.

I know that hypergamy is in a woman's nature and act accordingly.

Women control access to sex.

Men control access to relationships.

Focus on being the best version of yourself that you can be!

Be about your PURPOSE.

If we put the same energy into self improvement that we put into "what women want" the results will be self evident.

Work out for yourself. Not for some woman.

Learn something new for yourself. Not for some woman.

Wear lift shoes for yourself. Not for some woman.

Get multiple revenue streams for yourself. Not some woman.

The problem for a lot of us is that we lack the discipline to be disciplined.

Life is WAY too short to spend trying to prove your value to strangers or seek validation from a dating app.

Trust me - the less you care about what women want or think, the better off you'll be as a Man.

That's female business.

Hypergamy is a real thing fellas.

Last edited:
Yo dawg, PM me a picture for research purposes! Want to make sure you're not setting yourself up.

In other news DM'd this former LSU tennis player on IG. Conversation was going good with us speaking on our experience on campus and here in DC. Said let's take the chat off IG (after a day of messaging) here's my number. She went ghost...

My boy says I should throw a hail mary message before chalking it to the game.
Something i noticed with these apps is as soon as numbers are exchanged the interest dies. Im guilty of doing it as well.

If you aren't asking for the number by the second or third message, you're doing it wrong.

Don't care how her day was.

Don't care what happened on her job.

Don't care what TV show she watched last night.

That's not manly behavior. You're just setting yourself up to be a "friend".

Once you get the number, the only purpose is to set a date to meet.

Have a day and a time and a place already set.

If she isn't available for any reason, tell her to contact you when she wants to hang out.

DO NOT contact her again.

DO NOT continue texting.

DO NOT continue calling.

First meeting should be as close to free as possible. Maybe coffee at the most.

Gotta cut the time wasters and gamers off at the knees.

Let them know up front that your time and attention is worth something (unless it isn't).

"I'm not to be played with, played out, or played on" - Notorious B.I.G.

Last edited:
If you're genuinely 5'9-5'10 then you don't have to worry.

Problem is that the 5'4-5'6 cats say their 5'9-5'10 so some of these birds just say they want someone 6'0 and up 'cos they've been burned by some Kevin Hart cat and don't know any better. :smh: :smh: :smh:

This for women must be the equivalent of meeting up with a whale who had outdated pics calling herself a bbw

Yep March 2018. After dating a chick for a year, I broke it off in 2016. I was new to the area and decided to date a while, fast-forward to 2019 I had been in the streets 3 years and was tired. I had the the Hinge app, but I wasn't having much success but I got a message out of nowhere from a chick. Judging by her pics, I didn't think I was her type and maybe she as just trying to check the black guy box or experimenting. We chat/text for a week and I ask if she would like to meet. I was tired so I ask if she wants to meet at a bar literally across the street from my house, then go dancing. She's a cute, nice white girl from CT. Reminds me of the girl next in the movies. She lets me hit the first night but this was after we had scheduled date #2 for two days later.

Fast forward to now, I've got 2 promotions at work, she has done really good as well, we married and have bought house together last year.

Reading the stuff you guys are going through makes me happy to no longer be on the apps or in the streets.
Great story g! Glad it worked out. My story is a bit different...

5 years ago I broke up with my girl. A month later I hop on POF, OKC and TIN. **** was rough, depressing and I hated it. After a year of searching found this dope girl on TIN. We hit it off, and 2 months later we made it official. A lil over a year later we have an amazing baby boy. We've now been together for 4 years and decided to hit the brakes on the relationship. Very sad, but it's for the best. I decided to try these new apps; Hinge, Bumble and its like 4 years ago, ROUGH. This is very exhausting, and I don't think I'm built for this. My issues isn't success, as I match/met a few girls from TIN and HINGE already, its just having the energy to get up, open the app, search, text, meetup - rinse and repeat. It's a game that I'm tired of playing lol.

True! but its still COVID in the air out here.
Girl I was messing tested + a week after I slept over her spot. Got tested 3X and I dodged it. Be safe out there NT

5 years ago I broke up with my girl. A month later I hop on POF, OKC and TIN. **** was rough, depressing and I hated it. After a year of searching found this dope girl on TIN. We hit it off, and 2 months later we made it official. A lil over a year later we have an amazing baby boy. We've now been together for 4 years and decided to hit the brakes on the relationship. Very sad, but it's for the best. I decided to try these new apps; Hinge, Bumble and its like 4 years ago, ROUGH. This is very exhausting, and I don't think I'm built for this. My issues isn't success, as I match/met a few girls from TIN and HINGE already, its just having the energy to get up, open the app, search, text, meetup - rinse and repeat. It's a game that I'm tired of playing lol.
Funny if you run into you Bm online again lol

My guy, I mean this with the best of intentions but if you're feeling fatigued with the online dating process - step back and do something else for a short while. Focus on your health, personal growth, education and your kid.

Online scene's a cesspool and there's a fair amount of negative energy - you need to be in the right mental and physical state to deal with it.

Last edited:
These apps can be tiring...honestly I've stopped texting. Once I get the number I try to call, maybe even Facetime if she's with it. These girls are getting hundreds off messages a day it's easy to get lost in the shuffle. And if you know how to make her laugh it's even easier. If you're nervous take a couple shots before hand.

Make sure you look presentable of course but all day everyday calling > texting.

I've been single since November 2017 and just decided to try out dating apps at the beginning of this year. Only met one chick so far and I'm already mentally exhausted. Idk if it's the whole process of swiping left and right or if it's the absurdity of most of the women on there, but it feels like a chore now.

I've been single since November 2017 and just decided to try out dating apps at the beginning of this year. Only met one chick so far and I'm already mentally exhausted. Idk if it's the whole process of swiping left and right or if it's the absurdity of most of the women on there, but it feels like a chore now.

Both...the problem is an average chick can get on a dating app and get her ego stroked. Got 5's walking around acting like 10's. I refuse to swipe right on any women that I think is questionable.

Just cop a bathmate, use code vday30 for 30% off. Do whatever 10 min a day during your bath/shower routine it comes with, and there's no time loss there actually, read or study something 10 min a day on weekdays and workout for 20 min a day 5x a week, just in home callestinics be #ronasafe. In 6 months, you'll have an extra inch of **** or so, plus an optical half or so from losing ~20 lbs, and almost a full day of studying on some subject matter that can benefit you either professionally and/or personally and put you in position to make more money, (study for whatever the next career step up position is for you) drink less soda and eat out 1x less a week during this same stretch.

Report back in 6 months.

Just cop a bathmate, use code vday30 for 30% off. Do whatever 10 min a day during your bath/shower routine it comes with, and there's no time loss there actually, read or study something 10 min a day on weekdays and workout for 20 min a day 5x a week, just in home callestinics be #ronasafe. In 6 months, you'll have an extra inch of **** or so, plus an optical half or so from losing ~20 lbs, and almost a full day of studying on some subject matter that can benefit you either professionally and/or personally and put you in position to make more money, (study for whatever the next career step up position is for you) drink less soda and eat out 1x less a week during this same stretch.

Report back in 6 months.

Perspective:

Women out here talmbout "I want 12 inches" when reality / science has proven the average penile length is 5.2 inches.

Half these women would find something wrong with the Avengers.

"Thor cute and all but..."

Perspective:

Women out here talmbout "I want 12 inches" when reality / science has proven the average penile length is 5.2 inches.

Half these women would find something wrong with the Avengers.

"Thor cute and all but..."

Since we on this subject. Team green :smokin

7f36tze539611.jpg

Back
Top Bottom