Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Anyone tried FB dating? Seems to be many profiles of women lying about their location and others wanting you to give out your Whatsapp or hit them on another platform. Think I'm about done with it. Format is clunky as well.
facebook? the name alone should tell you aint no women worth talking to. Mess around and catch a 30 day ban just for flirting lol.

I don’t date bankers/consultants/lawyers anymore either. I’m in a relationship now but prior to my current gf, I went on a bunch of dates with top tier professional women. I’m an average looking guy that works in finance. Nothing special but I’m earning more money than 4th/5th year big law associates.

It was weird. Their main selling point was their career. At one point I even told one of these chicks “look, I don’t think this is a great fit and while I def can see that you have a great career that’s not the main thing I’m looking for in a woman.”

TBH, a lot of these chicks sounded like men. Not the friendliest women I’ve ever met, not the most feminine. It just seemed like a constant power struggle. They wanted all the benefits of being what most of us would consider a traditional woman, but without the femininity or submissiveness that men would expect..it’s really strange.

Last edited:
I haven’t had any apps in months and it’s been a huge relief man. They just get too tedious with the how’s it going, how’s your week, etc etc...found myself just matching and then never following up w most

just been going outside and making small talk then go from there... but once that winter weather hits the chi I may have to re download 😂

I don’t date bankers/consultants/lawyers anymore either. I’m in a relationship now but prior to my current gf, I went on a bunch of dates with top tier professional women. I’m an average looking guy that works in finance. Nothing special but I’m earning more money than 4th/5th year big law associates.

It was weird. Their main selling point was their career. At one point I even told one of these chicks “look, I don’t think this is a great fit and while I def can see that you have a great career that’s not the main thing I’m looking for in a woman.”

TBH, a lot of these chicks sounded like men. Not the friendliest women I’ve ever met, not the most feminine. It just seemed like a constant power struggle. They wanted all the benefits of being what most of us would consider a traditional woman, but without the femininity or submissive that men would expect..it’s really strange.

Dating a banker is HELL if you're in finance. There's always going to be some sort of competitive tension between you two. I've already talked about my opinion of lawyers.

I did also did date a consultant once before. This white girl named Abby. She worked for Booz-Allen and the relationship wasn't all too bad tbh. It was nice when we hung out, we talk about a lot of different stuff, and the sex was pretty awesome. The only issue was she was traveling Monday-Thursday. So, we didn't get to see each other as often as we'd like.

But to your point, yes! A lot of these women have independent lives, and do not really have any one they can depend on. Also, being a successful woman in a male dominated industry has left an impression of how they carry themselves as well. There's a lot of moving parts when you sit back and assess the dynamics. From my experience and what I've seen, they all seem to desire successful, powerful men, but once they have one,--they struggle with the pursuit of a concordant relationship with a life partner.

In all honesty, most of them would be better suited with beta males, who willingly allow the woman to wear the pants in the relationship. I don't even blame women for feeling the way they do. They've probably had to do everything themselves, and to make it in those male dominated arenas is no small task. Most men they come across are intimidated with their success as well.

Something gotta give in relationships. You have to be willing to check egos (women & men) at the door, and unfortunately, most people don't do that.

Oh and maybe it’s just me but prob 90% of the high earning professional women that I’ve dated would put in minimal effort in the bedroom. Ratchet ***** is top tier.
it be like that

it can be applied to looks too, a lot of 9’s and 10’s don’t put that extra work in... a 6 or a 7 will be ready to get dogged and usually be way freakier

Preach, my brothers. PREACH! 💯 😆

I've dated my fair share of gorgeous women (models, TV/radio personalities etc). The 8-10's DO NOT put work in the bedroom. They just lay there and expect the man to do all the work. But again, this is not their fault. This is what they've been accustomed to and have normalized.

Now, give me a ratchet ***** that's a solid 7 and appreciates/respect all your hard work & success--She will put maximum effort in the bedroom. They just suck **** so much better too. I'm talking about them on their knees, and tying their hair up while you get top. Let's also not forget when they cross their legs when you're hitting it from the back...oofff

I dunno, I found chicks in Finance and other professionals super freaky and willing once you bust them down. YMMV I guess.

This has been my experience 100% of the time with nurses....

IDK what it is with them, but they are down for ANYTHING. I've dated about 10-11 nurses in my life, and they were all down to **** anyplace, anywhere, and do anything. **** was wild.

Almost wifed up a this PAWG nurse who grew up in Ozone Park, Queens and is an NP at New York Presbyterian. But she had a lot of emotional baggage. Top was amazing too.

I've had outwardly aggressive ratchets that were boring too and I had to talk up. I turn into Wes pipes sometimes and it catches them off guard because i'm chill as ****, but it turns them on.

This has been my experience 100% of the time with nurses....

IDK what it is with them, but they are down for ANYTHING. I've dated about 10-11 nurses in my life, and they were all down to **** anyplace, anywhere, and do anything. **** was wild.

Almost wifed up a this PAWG nurse who grew up in Ozone Park, Queens and is an NP at New York Presbyterian. But she had a lot of emotional baggage. Top was amazing too.

mainly all the thotties from HS grew up to become nurses after years of realizing riding free **** doesn't pay the bills.

mainly all the thotties from HS grew up to become nurses after years of realizing riding free **** doesn't pay the bills.

I was messing with this Indian doctor a few months ago, back in April. She was 36 and in the process of freezing her eggs. Really cool girl, but you can tell she needed some things to be on her terms. Really pretty girl too. But she was so trash in bed. Pretty much just laid there and didn't do anything. She was stiff as a hard board as well when we'd smash. It was almost as if having sex brings her discomfort or something. I had to stop because I felt her struggling. The yambs were REALLY tight too. Now, my **** isn't even that big like that. Yeah, it's fat, but we're not talking like 10" big here. So I didn't understand.

I asked her how many sexual partners she's had before, and she told me about 5-6. **** didn't make any sense to me.

TBH, a lot of these chicks sounded like men. Not the friendliest women I’ve ever met, not the most feminine. It just seemed like a constant power struggle. They wanted all the benefits of being what most of us would consider a traditional woman, but without the femininity or submissiveness that men would expect..it’s really strange.

I too don't really care about a women's career accomplishments BUT I do care about her intelligence level if we're talking long term dating. However career doesn't always equal intelligence.

I'm decently smart I can't dilute the gene pool.

Last edited:
Been out the game for a while, just trying to see what is new since I been away. Also trying to see what spots we using these days. I know one spot never disappoints is grocery stores after work.

Edit:
My issue is these damn masks, my smile and beard gets them coming over. Covid has me working with a handicap, trying to find creative ways to take my masks off. LOL.

Last edited:
Dating a banker is HELL if you're in finance. There's always going to be some sort of competitive tension between you two. I've already talked about my opinion of lawyers.

I did also did date a consultant once before. This white girl named Abby. She worked for Booz-Allen and the relationship wasn't all too bad tbh. It was nice when we hung out, we talk about a lot of different stuff, and the sex was pretty awesome. The only issue was she was traveling Monday-Thursday. So, we didn't get to see each other as often as we'd like.

But to your point, yes! A lot of these women have independent lives, and do not really have any one they can depend on. Also, being a successful woman in a male dominated industry has left an impression of how they carry themselves as well. There's a lot of moving parts when you sit back and assess the dynamics. From my experience and what I've seen, they all seem to desire successful, powerful men, but once they have one,--they struggle with the pursuit of a concordant relationship with a life partner.

In all honesty, most of them would be better suited with beta males, who willingly allow the woman to wear the pants in the relationship. I don't even blame women for feeling the way they do. They've probably had to do everything themselves, and to make it in those male dominated arenas is no small task. Most men they come across are intimidated with their success as well.

Something gotta give in relationships. You have to be willing to check egos (women & men) at the door, and unfortunately, most people don't do that.

All facts. I don’t want that competitiveness in my relationship. We’re supposed to be partners, not opponents. I think you’re spot on though. A lot of these chicks think they have to behave in a masculine way just to be respected by the guys in the workplace and that carries over into their personal lives. Haven’t had too many experiences with consultants though but the constant traveling can be annoying :lol:

Idk man, unless something changes a lot of these women are better off just dating beta males. A lot of successful women are literally ignoring most of the male population.

I too don't really care about a women's career accomplishments BUT I do care about her intelligence level if we're talking long term dating. However career doesn't always equal intelligence.

I'm decently smart I can't dilute the gene pool.

Oh 100%. I care about intelligence too but to your point a high powered career does not equal intelligence. I’ve met plenty of really smart girls that just couldn’t be bothered with the cookie cutter banking/consulting/law/medical careers.

I can't speak on any nurses or bankers, but I know for sure women that work in corrections are wild. I've had a few try to get down with me while still being at work.

Never had a corrections officer type but I definitely feel like they are aggressive/freaky in bed. Can’t figure out why but that’s what I believe. :lol:

Never had a corrections officer type but I definitely feel like they are aggressive/freaky in bed. Can’t figure out why but that’s what I believe. :lol:
Trust me aggressive aint even the word. It's not just the officers, it's the ones that work on the administrative side too. Had one I would flirt with to the point she got comfortable enough to come in my office and randomly start grabbing on my manhood. They definitely believe in that "work boyfriend" situationship.

Back
Top Bottom