Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

toss Trader Joe’s in there 🔥

as far as professions, add teachers to that list 😈
Don't have a dog and don't plan on getting a dog so going to look weird hanging out at a dog park. Concur with the teachers, had a party with some skrippers a couple years back. Come to find out two of the women were elementary teachers. :smh:

Shorty caught me slippin a week ago, been OD'ing on the Maca Root and exercise.

page been active like a mug .. it’s cuffing season :rofl:
My boy heard I was back, said come down to Atlanta I will take care of you. Never had the chance to hit up the A when I was single. Don't know if I am ready for that level yet. LOL.

Said they be out at his son's football practice trying to get scooped up. He said hurry and come down though because once it gets cold they all going to be cuffed. Thinking second third week of November, got a Vegas trip planned first week in Nov.

Y'all not worried bout catching covid from these chicks off the apps?
I am actually about to get the vaccine in the coming weeks because of work. After that won't really be that concerned.
V2 - C.png
Homie needs to adjust his range, can't say you want 20-40 but don't want anymore kids. Small sample size of 20 year old women who know for a fact they don't want kids. Also they aren't trying to be a stepmom at that age either. Might want to move to 30-40.

Haven't been on these joints in years but was thinking maybe at some point, but I see a bunch of ya'll are tired and checking out. Is it the quality? What are ya'll looking for?

Haven't been on these joints in years but was thinking maybe at some point, but I see a bunch of ya'll are tired and checking out. Is it the quality? What are ya'll looking for?

I can't speak for anyone else but personally I've been on the apps for a full year at this point. Got on them after a breakup from a Long term relationship I had my fun. Fun dates, attractive women, hookups etc. But if I’m being completely honest I don’t have the patience or energy to entertain multiple women at once and at some point it becomes a burden to your own productivity.

Right now I'm trying to switch professions over from teaching into the workforce either IT or a Business analyst job, buying a house, prepping to move etc. I found a women who has her head on straight, good personality, fun to be around that's enough for me.

I'll rather have roll with that one and have my time, and resources to focus on other things than dating 3-4 other women.

Homie needs to adjust his range, can't say you want 20-40 but don't want anymore kids. Small sample size of 20 year old women who know for a fact they don't want kids. Also they aren't trying to be a stepmom at that age either. Might want to move to 30-40.

Delusion/personality is more of an issue than age. I regret looking at his post history. Dude gets barely gets matches and called himself unattractive yet thinks he has options. He's probably not even getting second dates or smashing yet talking about love and blending families.

Some of the ladies out here starving. :nerd:

59).png

I'm not even in a big city and I got 300+ matches one every app but Bumble (idk why they just hate me) I just know y'all cats in big metro areas are eating. I will be living vicariously through y'all for the next few months.

I recently had sex with someone who told me they don't like kissing strangers but was cool with no condoms

You're cool having no mask, no condom, rough sex with a stranger but a tongue is where you draw the line?

I don't understand what's going on out here :lol:

This type of logic has always been a thing. Like "virgins" who only give top and or allow back door entry. Chicks who give top early on but want to wait to smash. Chicks who smash early on but wait to give top. It's usually dudes who talk about not wanting to kiss though so it says something about her.

Can't over think these apps too much...

1 - Do you look good?

2 - Do you present well?

The better you score the more options you will have.

Can't over think these apps too much...

1 - Do you look good?

2 - Do you present well?

The better you score the more options you will have.

Location plays a huge part. Filters too.

How many people do think could answer those questions objectively/honestly? Self awareness isn't exactly common.

i’m divorced with 5 kids.. i tell em straight up and i still pull em. Transparency is huge. But it’s like that in real life. Don’t be lying to these birds

One of the most constant on things on these apps is lying/omitting. Especially when it comes to relationship status.

The last date i went on before i deleted the apps was with a chick who casually mentioned she had a 7 year old during the date. Nothing on her profile said anything about having kids and she never mentioned it during the initial convo leading to the date. Then during the date she said she purposely doesnt show that she has a kid because it hurts her chances of dating.

Location plays a huge part. Filters too.

How many people do think could answer those questions objectively/honestly? Self awareness isn't exactly common.

One of the most constant on things on these apps is lying/omitting. Especially when it comes to relationship status.
The last date i went on before i deleted the apps was with a chick who casually mentioned she had a 7 year old during the date. Nothing on her profile said anything about having kids and she never mentioned it during the initial convo leading to the date. Then during the date she said she purposely doesnt show that she has a kid because it hurts her chances of dating.
Honesty is the best trait you can have. Even when your lying lol..
pics tell a story too.
got one with boxing gloves on tryna play jenga faded and another throwing neighborhood hand signals dressed GQ down.

Don’t be ashamed of your kids bros.. And all you guys with no kids… Don’t let these gals tell you they too busy.

Back
Top Bottom