Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Yeah to be honest, it’s not the same draw as it used to be. A lot of neighborhoods are being gentrified, cost of living on the rise, crime’s impacting neighborhoods that were once safe, traffic’s a *****, etc.

Like my guy frshstunna frshstunna said, it’s better to just visit and clear out. The single life is amazing here, but there’s a lot of downside to atl living these days.

Greensboro seemed like it was on the come up when i was out there like a decade ago. Havent been since but i imagine its grown quite a bit. Always enjoyed my time there, Raleigh too.

Raleigh is great, just going to get bigger too with Apple building a new campus out there. Going to be a mini silicon valley in about 5-10 years.

I HAVENT BEEN TO ATLANTA SINCE 2016, GOTTA GET BACK DOWN THERE AND LOOK AROUND 👀 :lol: I HEAR MOST WOMEN THERE ARE SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE :lol:

man….that city has changed so much since then :lol:. It’s still women galore, but the stuff that made ATL, ATL is withering away.

It’s funny how going out in DC is now less expensive and less of a hassle than Atl :lol:.

Greensboro seemed like it was on the come up when i was out there like a decade ago. Havent been since but i imagine its grown quite a bit. Always enjoyed my time there, Raleigh too.
Yea NC as a whole is a sleeper for the ho’s and having fun…Seems slow on the surface but you can get in out Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro etc …Used to make quick trips to Charlotte when I was in the A all the time :pimp: :evil:

man….that city has changed so much since then :lol:. It’s still women galore, but the stuff that made ATL, ATL is withering away.

It’s funny how going out in DC is now less expensive and less of a hassle than Atl :lol:.

THATS CRAZY. IM SO CLOSE TO THE A(MEMPHIS) AND HAVENT BEEN IN 5YRS.

I think it depends on what you want in a car. 2 of the cars I want you can not lease but if I need a mid tier luxury car to get me from point A to point B then yes leasing makes the most sense if you're in a major city.
Agree thread turned into the https://niketalk.com/threads/post-your-car-vol-been-a-minute.266081/page-3499#post-34745224 quick. I know for a fact the car I want I ain't leasing and it is mainly for driving twice a month, Lexus LC-F when it comes out. I like my Lexus coupes, have the SC400, and SC430 already.
Atlanta is a great place to find the women who are down for a good time, but it’s not your best bet when it comes to finding the women who will be around for a long time.

This can either be great thing or a horrible thing depending on where a guy is at in life.

If you’re looking for a few “free spirited” women, very few places compare to the A.

If you’re looking for a wife, don’t. The good ones exist, but to say they’re few and far in between is an understatement. I’ve also found that those women are rarely out in the major spots. Gotta catch them at Target or a museum or some ****.

A single, straight male with a good head on his shoulders can come down here and make magic happen. The ratio of women to men on surface level doesn’t seem very different from other places, but when you take into account the gay community, a straight guy is easily able to tip the scale in his favor. Women seem to have gotten so accustomed to this realization that they tend not to convince themselves that they’re the only woman in the picture when they meet a guy.

It’s a single guy’s playground; you’re a kid in a toy store. But taper your expectations if you’re trying to find “the one”.
Yeah I need that in my life right now.

Go ahead and throw Charlotte in the mix, was down a few months ago. Looked like fun.

Strap up in ATL. Can’t stress that enough

My last time in the A for Work, they got me before I even checked into my hotel.
Shoutout to Geico renters Insurance for covering the damage.
IMG_3483.jpg

Damn, i thought he meant strap up as in rubbers but i guess double aunt andre
Nah you definitely need to do both. That monster apparently is no joke down there but them boys will break in your car in a heartbeat out there as well. Fortunately I never had any issues but I definitely was lackin parking in certain places out there

Why y'all have women up in the crib in the first place? :emoji_eyes:

I got a doorman in my building, so if shorty want to act out, they about to give her the "ma'am, please step out the building" line.

Why y'all have women up in the crib in the first place? :emoji_eyes:

I got a doorman in my building, so if shorty want to act out, they about to give her the "ma'am, please step out the building" line.
I tell them from the gate I’m sleeping with other women.
had one in the crib and had my text notifications on for the iPad. Shorty read all the text messages coming in. :lol:I told her you should have minded your business. She was upset,got drunk, and still let me smash. Told her after you already knew how I move.

I'm not sure why I wouldn't have women in my crib. My building is already hard to get into if you don't have a key fob let along getting on the elevator.

I really don't be tripping about the amount of time we are chilling. If we are vibing we are vibing

Back
Top Bottom