Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'd never knock the business/hustler but the customers are idiots. Confusing quality/luxury with overpaying.

15 USD for a single can of red bull.

Capitalism at its core is about exploitation. Exploiting the ill informed for monetary gain.
Marketing is a powerful tool to achieve that. Once you master that, you can sell a bike to a fish.

You have people paying more for a base model Mercedes A-class with MB Tex ( fake leather) when they could buy a Camry with real leather for less

This girl was trying to flex her used benz thinking it had real leather but I didn't want to break her heart so I didn't tell her

Last edited:
Capitalism at its core is about exploitation. Exploiting the ill informed for monetary gain.
Marketing is a powerful tool to achieve that. Once you master that, you can sell a bike to a fish.

You have people paying more for a base model Mercedes A-class with MB Tex ( fake leather) when they could buy a Camry with real leather for less

This girl was trying to flex her used benz thinking it had real leather but I didn't want to break her heart so I didn't tell her

People love flexing their CPO luxury base model sedan the previous owner just turned in after their lease was up or sold as soon as the factory warranty had expired.

Hate to see it.

I ain't trying to date the women in Atl. LOL. Yeah chicks in DC wild, new chick let me hit both weekends we got up. Came through Friday knocked it down team raw, came through Saturday, she said we can't have relations I don't want it to seem like that's all this is.

We went out 2 times, hit 2 out of 3 what are you talking about. Yeah keep playing with her until something new comes along. Reading about these Atl women, I can't wait to get down there.

I've never really dated anyone from ATL exclusively. I tried the long distance thing once before with a woman from Dallas. It was all good until she started messing around with some other dude. Goes to show you, good ****, money, and providing a comfortable lifestyle sometimes doesn't mean much to these women 🤷‍♂️

In any case, some of the people I was working with while I was traveling down there told me about the "good ones" in ATL. Tough to find, but they certainly do exist. During my first go around down there, I met this El Salvadorian girl (at the time she was 26). Had everything I ever wanted in a woman, but I wasn't ready to settle down. We're still really good friends on social media. She has a family now.

lol ain’t that the truth, I always laugh at people who decide to pay 30-40k for the lowest tier Benz or bmw when they could’ve just got the top trim Camry for less.

Money aside all the pageantry is just super corny.

- Bruh with the variant salt bae routine cutting the steak.
- Lady bringing out sparklers with dessert.

Perfect for social media clout chasers though so i get it from a business aspect.

"seasoned salt" bae ..lmao

lol ain’t that the truth, I always laugh at people who decide to pay 30-40k for the lowest tier Benz or bmw when they could’ve just got the top trim Camry for less.

THESE CLOWN A__MEMPHIS CHICKS DO THIS ALL THE TIME. TAKE A PIC OF THEIR NAILS ON THE WHEEL OF THEIR BENZES… THEN YOU SEE THEM IN PERSON AND ITS A BASE MODEL CLA OR A LIL A CLASS OR A 8-10YR OLD C CLASS :lol: :lol: :lol:

I HELPED A HOMEGIRL GET HER MIND OUT OF THAT MENTALITY AND SHE COPPED THE WHITE/BLACK XSE CAMRY WITH RED GUTS 🔥🔥. SHE WAS GONNA PAY LIKE $16K MORE FOR A LESS OPTIONED OLDER LEXUS. SHE SAID “I COULDNT BE HAPPIER, THANKS FOR OPENING MY EYES”

Being completely honest I can't think of ONE scenario it makes sense to buy a base model luxury car.

Lease or nothing and that's if you're someone who likes switching their cars out frequently and doesn't commute much to put a lot of miles on it.

Buying brand new it's going to depreciate terribly the 1st year, buying used it's way cheaper but the maintenance is still high like it's brand new and most people buying those cars aren't the DIY type.

Ppl should just get whatever car they want and can afford, it’s not that deep

And ATL is the city of flexing and fake high class living so not surprised of whatever bs on social media gets posted from there
Chick told me young dude she works with bought a benz (i dunno what model cuz she doesnt know cars like that), but he spends almost his entire monthly income on the payment lol. Kid lives at home so he has no expenses but its just stupid. Doing it for the women he says. Save your $ kid.

I would love to lease, but I drive too much. I got a 2017 I am close to 98k on already. Since it's an SUV, it'd probably make sense or eventually average out cheaper to have an older small sedan too, little 2010 Civic or Caliber or something I could just cop straight cash

Chick told me young dude she works with bought a benz (i dunno what model cuz she doesnt know cars like that), but he spends almost his entire monthly income on the payment lol.
bruh, I know someone thats almost 50 who just did similar smh

"man, struggling, need this job real quick"

gets job, income flowing, 2 months in... incoming message...

*photo of mercedes steering wheel "just bought a car..."

akinaukwa-nollybabes.gif

Being completely honest I can't think of ONE scenario it makes sense to buy a base model luxury car.

Lease or nothing and that's if you're someone who likes switching their cars out frequently and doesn't commute much to put a lot of miles on it.

Buying brand new it's going to depreciate terribly the 1st year, buying used it's way cheaper but the maintenance is still high like it's brand new and most people buying those cars aren't the DIY type.

During normal times, I would say this is 100% correct, but with the current landscape on the car market, I would think otherwise.

Some 2-3 yr old cars are close to the MSRP when they were new. I'm seeing a lot cars sitting in lots for 30-60+ days on lots now as well. Crazy times we're in 🤦‍♂️

During normal times, I would say this is 100% correct, but with the current landscape on the car market, I would think otherwise.

Some 2-3 yr old cars are close to the MSRP when they were new. I'm seeing a lot cars sitting in lots for 30-60+ days on lots now as well. Crazy times we're in 🤦‍♂️

Of course, I wasn't factoring in today's car market into the equation. I'm just going under the assumption eventually it will drop.

"they even put two snickers in that *****" :rofl: :smh:

I could make that same sundae for $7 or less.

I think it depends on what you want in a car. 2 of the cars I want you can not lease but if I need a mid tier luxury car to get me from point A to point B then yes leasing makes the most sense if you're in a major city.

Atlanta is a great place to find the women who are down for a good time, but it’s not your best bet when it comes to finding the women who will be around for a long time.

This can either be great thing or a horrible thing depending on where a guy is at in life.

If you’re looking for a few “free spirited” women, very few places compare to the A.

If you’re looking for a wife, don’t. The good ones exist, but to say they’re few and far in between is an understatement. I’ve also found that those women are rarely out in the major spots. Gotta catch them at Target or a museum or some ****.

A single, straight male with a good head on his shoulders can come down here and make magic happen. The ratio of women to men on surface level doesn’t seem very different from other places, but when you take into account the gay community, a straight guy is easily able to tip the scale in his favor. Women seem to have gotten so accustomed to this realization that they tend not to convince themselves that they’re the only woman in the picture when they meet a guy.

It’s a single guy’s playground; you’re a kid in a toy store. But taper your expectations if you’re trying to find “the one”.

Last edited:
I HAVENT BEEN TO ATLANTA SINCE 2016, GOTTA GET BACK DOWN THERE AND LOOK AROUND 👀 :lol: I HEAR MOST WOMEN THERE ARE SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE :lol:

Atlanta is a great place to find the women who are down for a good time, but it’s not your best bet when it comes to finding the women who will be around for a long time.

This can either be great thing or a horrible thing depending on where a guy is at in life.

If you’re looking for a few “free spirited” women, very few places compare to the A.

If you’re looking for a wife, don’t. The good ones exist, but to say they’re few and far in between is an understatement. I’ve also found that those women are rarely out in the major spots. Gotta catch them at Target or a museum or some ****.

A single, straight male with a good head on his shoulders can down here an make magic happen. The ratio of women to men on face level doesn’t seem very different from other places, but when you take into account the gay community, a straight guy is easily able to tip the scale in his favor. Women seem to have gotten so accustomed to this realization that they tend not to convince themselves that they’re the only woman in the picture when they meet a guy.

It’s a single guy’s playground; you’re a kid in a toy store. But taper your expectations if you’re trying to find “the one”.

*searches apartment prices*

What neighborhoods should I avoid outside of ones I've heard mentioned in songs? For research purposes of course. Also not tryna have my whip end up on bricks or getting setup.

*searches apartment prices*

What neighborhoods should I avoid outside of ones I've heard mentioned in songs? For research purposes of course. Also not tryna have my whip end up on bricks or getting setup.
Honestly it’s a better place to visit than live at this point unless you bringing a coastal city salary wit you…The cost of living ain’t worth it anymore, overcrowding with no infrastructure to support it and just alotta of shenanigans ppl bringing wit em from all over the place

All you’ll be doing is poppin out for some biddies anyway, can do that in a weekend smash 3 real easy and dip :lol: …It’s like Vegas for partying and the joints to bruvas :pimp: luv a quick in and out there

Honestly it’s a better place to visit than live at this point unless you bringing a coastal city salary wit you…The cost of living ain’t worth it anymore, overcrowding with no infrastructure to support it and just alotta of shenanigans ppl bringing wit em from all over the place

All you’ll be doing is poppin out for some biddies anyway, can do that in a weekend smash 3 real easy and dip :lol: …It’s like Vegas for partying and the joints to bruvas :pimp:

Shame looking to move at the start of the new year and y'all was making it sound enticing.

Greensboro seemed like it was on the come up when i was out there like a decade ago. Havent been since but i imagine its grown quite a bit. Always enjoyed my time there, Raleigh too.

Back
Top Bottom