Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Type of women on tinder in AL

1639273794474.png

Why use images from online instead of posting actual profiles? That's like the 4th post he's made like that.

Last edited:
Why use images from online instead of posting actual profiles? That's like the 4th post he's made like that.
I don’t get it. It’s not funny and not accurate. I literally just passported into Alabama on Bumble, swiped for a bit and saw predominantly fit women. Dude has a weird obsession with posting women with a high BMI on here.

That's a sad existence to make a FB group about. Dating mishaps happen, no need to ruin peoples lives over **** just not working out.

FB groups exist for everything. A few websites are dedicated to exposing people especially cheaters.

There's no way you think they're just posting about "mishaps" in there. Based on his few posts he was doing some dirt. If they were talking about him skeeting in chicks it's possible he was doing real foul @#$^ too.

Unless they're posting addresses, phone numbers or work info it's not ruining anything. He better be glad someone hasn't put it on Twitter/IG. That's where the wolves are.

I don’t get it. It’s not funny and not accurate. I literally just passported into Alabama on Bumble, swiped for a bit and saw predominantly fit women. Dude has a weird obsession with posting women with a high BMI on here.

I said tinder. Bumble is for preps

Ran into this girl I uses to smash a few months back at a bar last weekend. While we talking she goes:

"yeah I actually unblocked you for thanksgiving, I was feeling forgiving so yeah"
"Oh really? Ok cool"

Bros I DIDN"T EVEN KNOW I WAS BLOCKED :rofl:

Smashed again last night.

Ran into this girl I uses to smash a few months back at a bar last weekend. While we talking she goes:

"yeah I actually unblocked you for thanksgiving, I was feeling forgiving so yeah"
"Oh really? Ok cool"

She’s in her feels to say the least

"Oh really? Ok cool"

Lmao this also happened to me some milf I used to tap she was mad cause I'm honest she asked if I'm smashing anyone else and I told her wassup that I was and she wanted to be the only one and I had to tell her that's not how I roll. I'm still going and want to try and experience new women she flipped blocked me on everything fast forward 8 months later she matches me on tinder talking about hey stranger oh they so funny😂

So there’s a FB group called “arewesharingboyfriends” or some **** that I just got notified of. They have them for different cities and it’s just girls slandering men…

My picture is up in one of them with 200+ comments underneath… *****es are beyond childish man.

funny thing is none of these chicks have ever been my girlfriend, they just assume they are. No communication, nothing. They are simply bitter they get ghosted
Going to need to check this group out make sure I'm not on it.

"Oh really? Ok cool"

She meant, it's getting cold outside, I need something hot up inside me.

The group is called arewesharingboyfriends- Chicago

and the admin name is Kaya Acfalle

NT detectives go in as you please

at the very least you can report the group and help get it taken down

The group is called arewesharingboyfriends- Chicago

and the admin name is Kaya Acfalle

NT detectives go in as you please

at the very least you can report the group and help get it taken down
I almost want to keep close by and spy on it Versus losing it and it going underground and turning into Fight Club.

First rule of arewesharingboyfriends
Talk.gif

Back
Top Bottom