Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I already have a few homegirls that have infiltrated but they’re hesitant to comment cuz they’ll get removed and no longer have access

I think the suits at Bumble have black listed me, lol. No matches in the last 3 months. I've been going back and fourth with CS on a refund because they kept charging my account when I cancelled it on my iPhone. The reps said I had a card on file and they kept charging it, but I showed them proof I cancelled it months ago, and they're ignoring that. One rep told me I shouldn't have put my card on file, and I told her I didn't even know I had one on file. I told them I would file a charge back w/ my bank and BAM... no matches lately :rofl: :rofl:

Ive been matching on Hinge a lot lately, which is not easy, these girls built different on Hinge, so the fact I cant match on easy *** Bumble says some weird **** is going on behind my account :nerd: :smh:

I think the suits at Bumble have black listed me, lol. No matches in the last 3 months. I've been going back and fourth with CS on a refund because they kept charging my account when I cancelled it on my iPhone. The reps said I had a card on file and they kept charging it, but I showed them proof I cancelled it months ago, and they're ignoring that. One rep told me I shouldn't have put my card on file, and I told her I didn't even know I had one on file. I told them I would file a charge back w/ my bank and BAM... no matches lately :rofl: :rofl:

Ive been matching on Hinge a lot lately, which is not easy, these girls built different on Hinge, so the fact I cant match on easy *** Bumble says some weird **** is going on behind my account :nerd: :smh:
I hope YALL have the same energy for him getting blackballed.

Nah I'm playing that sucks, man :lol: I definitely have ebbs and flows which I'm not really sure to attribute to other than the fact I don't use the apps much. I did have something weird happen recently, though...I had matches from late April and late June that never respond to me within a 12 hour period on Tinder. I also had a match on Bumble from a city I haven't been to in like 2 or 3 months (I guess they probably hadn't logged in recently but I swiped right so I appeared in their queue).

EDITT: Just got a reply from another 7-month old match on Tinder. That is three in 23 hours. These gotta be bots or something :lol:

Last edited:

You def shadow-banned. 100%

How do I get better with attracting the black women? What kind of pics or clothes should I be wearing

Maybe google statistics on their interest in people that are involuntarily celibate.

Good to see that you're back after months of lurking and haven't changed your racist ways at all.

storm2006 storm2006 he does this crap without consequence...

Maybe google statistics on their interest in people that are involuntarily celibate.

Good to see that you're back after months of lurking and haven't changed your racist ways at all.

storm2006 storm2006 he does this crap without consequence...
Damn, I haven’t seen him before but thanks for the heads up. Not going to fall for THAT bait again :smh:

Ran into this girl I uses to smash a few months back at a bar last weekend. While we talking she goes:

"yeah I actually unblocked you for thanksgiving, I was feeling forgiving so yeah"
"Oh really? Ok cool"

Bros I DIDN"T EVEN KNOW I WAS BLOCKED :rofl:

Smashed again last night.
Do women really think they have power over you when they let it be known they've blocked you? :lol:

I don't get it.

Last edited:
Lmao this also happened to me some milf I used to tap she was mad cause I'm honest she asked if I'm smashing anyone else and I told her wassup that I was and she wanted to be the only one and I had to tell her that's not how I roll. I'm still going and want to try and experience new women she flipped blocked me on everything fast forward 8 months later she matches me on tinder talking about hey stranger oh they so funny😂
Typical predictable female behavior.

A man with options always has the upper hand.

Only one clearly fit in with us. There was one who THOUGHT she did, but she didn't :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's mostly a fetishization thing, the BBC hunters of the community
A serious relationship was never happening with any of them
Even the one with a BLACK BROTHER had a racist family :lol:

My longest relationship my ex was Asian. The majority of her childhood friends were black so from like elementary to like freshman year of college.

Then her sophomore year she joined a sorority we had been dating for like 3 months at that point....shorty went through a full 180. Went from wearing J's streetwear and most of the same clothes I liked to Simply southern, lilly pullitzer and the rest of that AWG apparel it was a crazy switch.

Not gunna lie I gave her h*** for it. Called her sorority sisters the wrong stereotypical white woman names on purpose to be funny lol. They would have these formals and play rap music with no black people in site and I didn't rock with it at all. They didn't like me either so the feeling was mutual.

No they didn't sensor the words either. defintely heard some n***** fly and it wasn't a n**** in site. I remember at the EOY awards they gave every member a "most likely to" award and one got the "Most likely to have kids with an athlete" as she stood up with her date who was the only other black man there besides me. Think dude was on the football team or something, regardless going out sad.

I say all that to say now that we've been broken up over a year over the holidays she posted her new boyfriend and he's white.

Saw it coming.

Last edited:
My longest relationship my ex was Asian. The majority of her childhood friends were black so from like elementary to like freshman year of college.

Then her sophomore year she joined a sorority we had been dating for like 3 months at that point....shorty went through a full 180. Went from wearing J's streetwear and most of the same clothes I liked to Simply southern, lilly pullitzer and the rest of that AWG apparel it was a crazy switch.

Not gunna lie I gave her h*** for it. Called her sorority sister the wrong stereotypical white woman names on purpose to be funny lol. They would have these formals and play rap music with no black people in site and I didn't rock with it at all.

No they didn't sensor the words either. I say all that to say now that we've been broken up over a year over the holidays she posted her new boyfriend and he's white.

Saw it coming.

could also be a timing thing though I’m sure the sorority didn’t help either. I’ve learned from friends that Asians don’t play about their daughters getting married. So around their early 20s they start getting serious to marry the “right type” of dude (read Asian or White) by their mid to late 20.

Unfortunately, we aren’t the “right type.” Seen a few Black-Asian interracial relations go south out of nowhere during sophomore or junior year like clockwork, even without the Sorority. Main exceptions have been south East Asians. Filipinos seem cool with us more than not, and the Indonesians and Malay are cool with whatever so long as he’s Muslim.

Bruh it was absolutely nuts how many Asian and White girls had Black and Hispanic boyfriends, FWBs, hookups and then come junior or senior year they were arm in arm with Brad and Chad. Sometimes things don’t work out but I’ve had a few white and Asian female fiends be blunt honest with me. Their parents or family would not approve or otherwise make the situation more difficult than it needed to be. So they just find someone who would better fit the mold.

could also be a timing thing though I’m sure the sorority didn’t help either. I’ve learned from friends that Asians don’t play about their daughters getting married. So around their early 20s they start getting serious to marry the “right type” of dude (read Asian or White) by their mid to late 20.

Unfortunately, we aren’t the “right type.” Seen a few Black-Asian interracial relations go south out of nowhere during sophomore or junior year like clockwork, even without the Sorority. Main exceptions have been south East Asians. Filipinos seem cool with us more than not, and the Indonesians and Malay are cool with whatever so long as he’s Muslim.

Bruh it was absolutely nuts how many Asian and White girls had Black and Hispanic boyfriends, FWBs, hookups and then come junior or senior year they were arm in arm with Brad and Chad. Sometimes things don’t work out but I’ve had a few white and Asian female fiends be blunt honest with me. Their parents or family would not approve or otherwise make the situation more difficult than it needed to be. So they just find someone who would better fit the mold.

Her family actually liked me or at least it seemed that way, her mom especially. Her parents spoke little to no English but they always invited me over for dinner during the Lunar New Year I always got one of those red envelopes with money in it.

Either way I'm not mad at it but watching the flip in real time was something else.

35984BD2-4AB5-4540-B3C3-9EB4ECBE41FB.jpg

Cant be serious, smh.

Dog, I had the exact opposite experience as you did. I found matching on apps like BLK and Hinge to be a lot easier than Bumble. At one point, I'd probably have 25-30 matches/day on Hinge and would go days without a match on Bumble. It didn't make any sense to me.

Dog, I had the exact opposite experience as you did. I found matching on apps like BLK and Hinge to be a lot easier than Bumble. At one point, I'd probably have 25-30 matches/day on Hinge and would go days without a match on Bumble. It didn't make any sense to me.

Exact same for me. Bumble is the worst app on the planet. Any chance to slander that app imma take it.

Not gunna lie I gave her h*** for it. Called her sorority sisters the wrong stereotypical white woman names on purpose to be funny lol. They would have these formals and play rap music with no black people in site and I didn't rock with it at all. They didn't like me either so the feeling was mutual.

No they didn't sensor the words either. defintely heard some n***** fly and it wasn't a n**** in site. I remember at the EOY awards they gave every member a "most likely to" award and one got the "Most likely to have kids with an athlete" as she stood up with her date who was the only other black man there besides me. Think dude was on the football team or something, regardless going out sad.

I say all that to say now that we've been broken up over a year over the holidays she posted her new boyfriend and he's white.

Saw it coming.

Bruh, stories like this really piss me off because of the time equity lost, especially when the writing was on the wall. Shorty is impressionable AF, but what woman generally isn't? Sounds like she goes with what's the "flavor of the week".

This is straight facts, no cap in sight.

I can't tell you how many Asian women I've known during undergrad tell me this sort of ****. Hell, a lot of these women date Black/Hispanic dudes to sort of sow an oat or satiate a curiosity.

Bruh, stories like this really piss me off because of the time equity lost, especially when the writing was on the wall. Shorty is impressionable AF, but what woman generally isn't? Sounds like she goes with what's the "flavor of the week".

100%. I hate wasting time. Only thing you can never get back once it's gone that's it.

I have no ill will towards her though my life is too good for that type of negative energy.

Back
Top Bottom