Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

to be honest... i love all my B***es tho... truly... i tell most of them i love them... i have about 3 main side joints outside of my BM... and i tell all of them i love them..

If you calling them "b***** you already foul.

Grow up man

DANG, what I miss? Thread jumped 5 pages since I been away yesterday afternoon. Looking at the thread gallery on the side. :nthat:
dray confused.gif

Bruh....what?!?! My man doing piss spatter analysis, canvassing the crib for gifts and bringing in scent dogs :lol: Just wife her up and call it a day, man
Yeah I was at work or I would have went into more detail. Yeah worried about the piss splatter but slipped in I had a baby on her. Had a WHOLE kid on the chick and mentioning the Hermes bag. LMAO.
Lol she fixed up. She told old boy lift the seat up when you piss
Told homie you lift the seat up when you pee or get out.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRpYTEuZ2lwaHkuY29tL21lZGlhL1RuY2hiaHp0NGZRUU0vMjAwLmdpZg__.gif

Is homie really coming to the side chick house and dropping a duece?

1). Seem like she about that life in the club posting hella IG stories
2). Seems like a fun time, like you can come through get a drink and blow backs out
3). Ok definitely looks like something fun who will tell you she ain't lookin for nothin serious.

Preference would be 2, 3, 1
Tip of the cap to you. Harden :nthat:

-1 for the Adidas snapback.
Sir anyone else in the thread saying this would fly. Didn't we just devote like 3/4 pages providing advice to you sir.
They will be gone by morning.
DAMN, missed both QS. AYO check back stock room see if they got an extra size 10 in the back.

With a quick repost.

Sounds to me you might need to demote her to second side joint.

Dude peeing on the seat is him marking his territory. It's a jungle out there man you have to be the alpha and let him know. LOL.

Just trying to keep my info straight are you the same guy looking for the snow bunny that sounds black or something along those lines?
Word time to piss on the bathroom floor like the yambs was so crazy ya aim was in all directions.

krider31 krider31

2, 3,1….

2. LOOKS LIKE A FUN NIGHT(A FEW TIMES A WEEK)

3. LOOKS LIKE SHE TALKS A LOT BUT IS COOL AF AND GOT THE LOWKEY FIRE.

1. LOOKS YOUNG, ALWAYS ON HER PHONE DOING ISH FOR SOCIAL, AND LOWKEY ANNOYING
1 is def young… she like 22-23
2. Is actually annoying sometimes, always talking about wanting more.. (relationship etc)
3. Talks a lot, but she the homie and she loves me

1 is def young… she like 22-23
2. Is actually annoying sometimes, always talking about wanting more.. (relationship etc)
3. Talks a lot, but she the homie and she loves me
Age of number 2? Yeah I get that vibe from her she trying to lock you down. You have to let her know you can't be caged you have to fly and sample the yambs of the worlds.

1). Seem like she about that life in the club posting hella IG stories
2). Seems like a fun time, like you can come through get a drink and blow backs out
3). Ok definitely looks like something fun who will tell you she ain't lookin for nothin serious.

Preference would be 2, 3, 1
Tip of the cap to you. Harden :nthat:

Sir anyone else in the thread saying this would fly. Didn't we just devote like 3/4 pages providing advice to you sir.

DAMN, missed both QS. AYO check back stock room see if they got an extra size 10 in the back.

With a quick repost.

Next release will be around Valentines Day. Apps are about to hit peak season.

Going to test out this new city and put together an AWG team that would make even aepps20 aepps20 proud.

Back
Top Bottom