Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I’m shocked they trying to say yo is bad at dating…

Looks like he’s pretty good at it to me. What they won’t admit is he’s still gunna get play after this. S*** maybe more.

They will share a winner before they get with a loser and that’s a fact. Women are the ones with the control when it comes to sex and dating.

For every Caleb it’s 100 men that can’t even get a text back. Go crazy Caleb.

Last edited:
throwback
D30A9024-54AD-4DA7-B037-58565F7D7F3D.jpeg

Yall heard about this West Elm Caleb dude? Buddy here in NYC had a whole script, texted every woman the same lines, took them on the same dates, told them the same things and sent them the same songs and was massively successful :rofl:

Now they're all mad and tryna ruin his life :lol:
lol @them being vex. Word is wind. To think someone is taking you seriously that you met online a few weeks back is asinine. Caleb simply showed them that they weren't special, and they are outraged. Some of them probably weren't involved and just attached their name to the story for e-fame.

Women I've ****ed have met, no problems there, we've even had fun together

But women I've dated have never met and I need it to stay like that :lol:

アミーゴ アミーゴ this sums it up perfectly. Situation ended up with multiple girls who in the sweepstakes getting in contact and while it wasn't good, it wasn't bad other than the fact that I think the ringleader got me banned from Hinge :lol:|l

Man yall dont remember dude that went on all those dates with women and slid out leaving em with the bill? :lol: :lol:

And he kept going back to the same restaurant :rofl: they were right about returning to the scene of the crime :lol: :smh:

One more thing I might add…if it was a woman dating multiple men using them for free dates etc. (One of the videos one woman said she was adding him to her “arsenal” but I digress)

No one would bat an eye.

Man I know a girl who used to line up multiple dates on Friday nights - all her girls were living it.

WE do this and you become a meme

Man I know a girl who used to line up multiple dates on Friday nights - all her girls were living it.

WE do this and you become a meme

I remember in college there was a girl in my dorm that used to get random men to send her food basically any time she wanted.
Never dated them, never met up, she would just ask and they would order and send it no questions asked. She was a moderately attractive WG. I don’t think women have a full grasp on the dating marketplace as a whole and I blame PC culture for telling everyone they’re special.

As men we know where we stand when it comes to dating and the world isn’t going to pacify us about our short comings either. So yeah the 6’4 artistic hipster white boy who had a lot of options exercised them.

Had a friend who had a roommate like that. Treated men like genies. Only and always contacted them when she needed something. She was fine so I could see why some guys would but she wasn't THAT fine.

Gave me her number and invited me out once like I was stupid enough to not know she only saw me as another bank account to empty.

The idea of never meeting a yamb and sending her food is doesn't make sense to me. At least on a date I would get some food and drinks too but sending food to her crib does absolutely nothing for me. It's not eem like a gift where she'll maybe remember that I copped ir for her. That meal will be gone in 20 minutes and I would be an afterthought once she takes the last bite :lol:

Man yall dont remember dude that went on all those dates with women and slid out leaving em with the bill? :lol: :lol:

And he kept going back to the same restaurant :rofl: they were right about returning to the scene of the crime :lol: :smh:

Man...this happened to me once. I was at the afterhours spot and started chopping it up with two yambs. After the club closed we went to the diner around the corner where I was a regular. Skipped the line, got seated immediately and I thought the Lord was blessing me with a second chance at a 3-some after fumbling the bag the first time years prior.

We get the big *** menus and I don't even open it because I knew what I was getting but I should have known something was up when they were studying that **** like they had a final exam coming up. They place a pretty substantial order that appeared to cover multiple meals (i.e breakfast, lunch and dinner) so I made a joke about it and one of them says "Well we're hungry. And you're paying" then other follows up with "AREN'T YOU?!" I was just like

It wasn't even about the money, I was just pissed at the disrespect. Dreams of how I was going to pull off the threesome quickly turned into how I was going to dip unnoticed. In one of my more rugged moments, I just said I was going to the bathroom, walked to the back and straight up went into the kitchen where a bunch of cooks started screaming at me in an unidentifiable foreign language. I just told them it was going to be okay as I looked around for the back exit then bounced :lol:

I hit on the Hail Mary a couple times when getting late night food, though :pimp:

Maaaaan peep this. We match on Hinge about 6 weeks ago and I have not met her yet. Her Hinge is pretty much face shots and I think she had one overhead shot (concealing her body-esque). Anyways, I broke my rule and matched with her.

RULE #1: Never match with a chick who does not have full body shots

Honestly, I was probably driving, saw the fact shots, saw the top down body shot and made a move. Stupid. Anyways when we matched, I was like okay, she's cute, ill eventually get body shots, so I didn't trip, well 2 weeks in I didn't get any. I asked her for one, and she said after she finishes COVID. Im like ***** what? Okay. She goes through COVID and sends me one, its an angle. I joke about it and she gets offended. I play it low-key and wait a few weeks and still nothing. I bring up IG, she said she doesn't give it out because its pics of her and her son, but she sends me a few more pics, its her and her son, face shots. Im like okay? None of just you? She ignores it. Another week or so goes back, we still talking but its just casual ****. She then ask to FT me, and I'm not interested at this point, I tell her yeah, when I get off of work and I used the line for a week. Then yesterday I get a text

IMG_0856.jpg

:stoneface:

Maaaaan peep this. We match on Hinge about 6 weeks ago and I have not met her yet. Her Hinge is pretty much face shots and I think she had one overhead shot (concealing her body-esque). Anyways, I broke my rule and matched with her.

RULE #1: Never match with a chick who does not have full body shots

Honestly, I was probably driving, saw the fact shots, saw the top down body shot and made a move. Stupid. Anyways when we matched, I was like okay, she's cute, ill eventually get body shots, so I didn't trip, well 2 weeks in I didn't get any. I asked her for one, and she said after she finishes COVID. Im like ***** what? Okay. She goes through COVID and sends me one, its an angle. I joke about it and she gets offended. I play it low-key and wait a few weeks and still nothing. I bring up IG, she said she doesn't give it out because its pics of her and her son, but she sends me a few more pics, its her and her son, face shots. Im like okay? None of just you? She ignores it. Another week or so goes back, we still talking but its just casual ****. She then ask to FT me, and I'm not interested at this point, I tell her yeah, when I get off of work and I used the line for a week. Then yesterday I get a text

IMG_0856.jpg

:stoneface:

Lol it's women that will send the text like that but yea you dont waste a couple weeks/month trying to talk through an app. If you felt she was trying to hide her body you should have kept it moving.

It sounds like he wasn't spending too much time or effort on it though so I don't think it's that bad. After reading his post, I'm actually most disappointed that we never got confirmation about her body type. She was likely some type of thick but go on that long with no pics that at least give you an upper or lower body glance is bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom