Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Sometimes you just gotta roll the dice... and if you aint feeling her when you go out... just slide to the bathroom and leave... i know its not the most honorable thing to do... but its a cold world..

Ive done that to girls who have extra hairy arms and ugly feet.... those are just 2 things I cant do
To each his own but why not just tell them straight up and leave

YES! The toothbrush had me HOWLING :rofl: I am only like 30 minutes into last week's episode but dude REALLY goofed because she flipped her anger about the toothbrush (and some other nonessential nonsense) into a $2500 four-day getaway :wow: :lol:
Damn dummy :lol: Neither of them belong anywhere near a relationship :lol:
Not gonna like, being tall I don't really think about it until someone points out how tall I am and I'm not even NBA player tall

But yea when women have to literally look up to you just to make eye contact when speaking is powerful
Do women do that thing to you too where they keep asking you to "remind" them of your height?
They already heard it a million times but just wanna keep hearing it over and over like I'm some physical freak of nature
I'm barely over 6 feet :lol: I gotta start seeing less shallow people :lol:

Pshhhhh I be like......
gift-short-man.gif

All day...

Damn dummy :lol: Neither of them belong anywhere near a relationship :lol:

Do women do that thing to you too where they keep asking you to "remind" them of your height?
They already heard it a million times but just wanna keep hearing it over and over like I'm some physical freak of nature
I'm barely over 6 feet :lol: I gotta start seeing less shallow people :lol:
Nah

Not gonna like, being tall I don't really think about it until someone points out how tall I am and I'm not even NBA player tall

But yea when women have to literally look up to you just to make eye contact when speaking is powerful

Not to go too far off topic but I think this can apply to life in general. I think it's given me an edge in the work place especially over my shorter contemporaries. I just think you're not stepping into the board room or speaking to an audience and striking the same level of fear or inspiring confidence as a short dude (no disrespect to any gentleman who may be short in here).

Gotta love NT extremes. Either dip on her or tell her she got ugly feet, no other choices.

I hear you fam, I don't think you need to slip out via the back entrance but you can just peace out after about half hour if you're not feeling anyone. Keep it courteous and move on.

Don't lock yourself into an overly long engagement by getting snacks, apps, etc... Start with a single drink/coffee and you can always order more if you're vibing with the person.

Last edited:
If you're over 6'3 and not in the playing pro ball you should be ashamed of yourself. Waste of height.

Gotta love NT extremes.

:lol:

I hear you fam, I don't think you need to slip out via the back entrance but you can just peace out after about half hour. Keep it courteous and move on.

Yeah, I wouldn't dip on someone just because they showed up and were unattractive considering I put myself in that situation by agreeing to the date and showing up myself. Plus, I wouldn't want that to happen to me for any reason so I'd play it at least out :lol: Might have a good/interesting conversation or something in the process 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom