Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Man yall dont remember dude that went on all those dates with women and slid out leaving em with the bill? :lol: :lol:

And he kept going back to the same restaurant :rofl: they were right about returning to the scene of the crime :lol: :smh:

I think this is the same guy who was taken to court and ordered to pay back the money these women spent on his food. Crazy how women get away with it but condemn a man for that.

I think this is the same guy who was taken to court and ordered to pay back the money these women spent on his food. Crazy how women get away with it but condemn a man for that.
Bruh….WHAT?!?!? These yambs filed a class action lawsuit against ole boy for dining and dashing on them :wow:
1642912450606.gif

10 felony charges

I had the same reaction! :lol::lol:

45 years old….8 dates…$1,000…10 felony counts (including extortion and grand theft)….13 years in prison?
1642915231595.gif

What he did was wrong but with the way these women were talking you would think they were victims of the Bernie Madoff scandal and he walked off with their life savings or something “Now he doesn’t have to worry because where he’s going, he’s going to get three square meals a day” :rofl:

Make him pay them back, do community service and keep it pushing. Jail time for that is wild and sets a bad precedent IMO.

come to lost society tonight for Litty After Dark
That my spot y’all hittin that up? Met shorty from Cali out there a couple years ago. Haven’t been since Covid.
Didn’t post my current main side joint the other day but she’s taking me to Mastros tonight then we gon hit my homegirl weekly party on U street…

It’s restaurant week in DC

View attachment 2919044
This your main side. Yeah thought the one with the pee on the toilet was your main side. Doesn’t matter just trying to keep them straight.

On some savage steeze. Called the bartender mam instead of miss. Shorty got hella tight
There are people FIGHTING out here to be called ma’am and your bartender had the nerve to get upset about it?

Ungrateful :smh:

Hope you got da drawls doe :nerd:
storm2006 storm2006 my whole thing is how is it different from the women who date to eat? Lol. They’re open about it too :lol:

Exactly, there isn’t a difference IMO. I can only remember like one date where the girl just didn’t even make an attempt to try and pay. I wonder what would happen if it was the other way around and the guy didn’t flinch when the check was dropped. Would there just be a P Diddy moment?
1642931760077.gif

I think the “loophole” is that the “traditionally” the person who initiates and asks the other on the date should pay. It makes sense but I think that would a woman’s justification and maybe even what the women used in the class action.

I dont understand why they would use some of those photos of her

It's a similar thought process to saying she might have been selling yambs.

When the story broke a month or so ago I don't think they included the guy's name/picture.

Lol it's women that will send the text like that but yea you dont waste a couple weeks/month trying to talk through an app. If you felt she was trying to hide her body you should have kept it moving.
You entertained this for 6 weeks! Thats crazy man
You right, I look back and think damn, that was 6 weeks, it went by fast. I gave here the benefit of the doubt though, I should of kept it moving though.
You look so silly in all of that right now.
Ok.
It sounds like he wasn't spending too much time or effort on it though so I don't think it's that bad. After reading his post, I'm actually most disappointed that we never got confirmation about her body type. She was likely some type of thick but go on that long with no pics that at least give you an upper or lower body glance is bizarre.
Facts.

If we would of met, and her body wasn't my taste, shorty would of been real pissed if I didn't return her call, text back or see her again. Then I would have to explain to her why and then I would be an ******* or jerk because of her body, but she strategically hid it on the app.

I really don't understand why women still feel the need to do angle shorts or no body shots on a dating app.

Yall heard about this West Elm Caleb dude? Buddy here in NYC had a whole script, texted every woman the same lines, took them on the same dates, told them the same things and sent them the same songs and was massively successful :rofl:

Now they're all mad and tryna ruin his life :lol:

I don’t see the video in here and too lazy to go grab it so some may be lost on this but

1642981937479.jpeg

:lol:

Facts.

If we would of met, and her body wasn't my taste, shorty would of been real pissed if I didn't return her call, text back or see her again. Then I would have to explain to her why and then I would be an ******* or jerk because of her body, but she strategically hid it on the app.

I really don't understand why women still feel the need to do angle shorts or no body shots on a dating app.

I've said it before in here but this is one of my biggest pet peeves. If you're trying to meet up then I'm GOING to see your body eventually. Minus whale save everybody some time and let us know what you're working with.

Serious question since we've been talking about gender roles...do dudes do the same thing and try to use angles or mask their weight?

Back
Top Bottom