Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So after nearly 2 decades of being cuffed... I'm about to be free. What do I need to know? :lol:

Dam I hate hearing stuff like this. Got a friend kinda going thru the same thing after like 17 years. What happened?

Something you need to know? Well you've probably heard this before, but im gonna confirm it, these *****es aint **** out here.

Legit how I been feeling lately.
drake-certified-lover-boy-2021-1-696x442.jpg

If you're using a coupon on a first date, you're already spending to much

Breakfast food/brunch is cheap
Spent $30 before tip on a breakfast brunch buffet for myself, so I don't know if that counts as cheap.

I can’t give anyone advice on how to deal with a breakup in a “healthy” way.

They say you should process emotions or whatever that means before moving on but I’ve always felt better with a drink and new yambs.

Dam I hate hearing stuff like this. Got a friend kinda going thru the same thing after like 17 years. What happened?

Something you need to know? Well you've probably heard this before, but im gonna confirm it, these *****es aint **** out here.

Mostly Just grew apart. Been together since college basically, but she wants different things than I want and we haven't had kids yet so its difficult to want to stick it out for another 40+ years when it's already not great. Definitely don't want to try to fix anything w kids and bigger houses etc. Wasn't a spur of the moment thing, been stuck in this no man's land for a while now and I'm past mid-30s. Now to figure out how to split assets, and dogs, and go our own ways.

Read this thread first. Then reconsider. Do your literature.

I don't even really want to be "out there" but also don't see it working out, so have to cut bait before we're even more financially entangled. Not even looking to get back into a relationship any time soon, and never want to get married again, but also have needs.

Figure it's time to stack $, travel abroad, etc.

DAMN 8 kids you ain't to independent you needed that D at least 8 times. She obviously ain't to good with finding guys with good intentions, unless 9th times a charm.

Bruh watching this Tinder Swindler comedy gold. I am only on the first woman, she really looks like a gump falling for this story.

Mostly Just grew apart. Been together since college basically, but she wants different things than I want and we haven't had kids yet so its difficult to want to stick it out for another 40+ years when it's already not great. Definitely don't want to try to fix anything w kids and bigger houses etc. Wasn't a spur of the moment thing, been stuck in this no man's land for a while now and I'm past mid-30s. Now to figure out how to split assets, and dogs, and go our own ways.

I don't even really want to be "out there" but also don't see it working out, so have to cut bait before we're even more financially entangled. Not even looking to get back into a relationship any time soon, and never want to get married again, but also have needs.

Figure it's time to stack $, travel abroad, etc.
Damn, how far back did ya'll start to realize this ain't it?

turbospartan turbospartan thats a great perspective - travel and stack. In regards to assets are you splitting 50/50? Seems like an amicable split

Not sure how we're splitting yet. She's mentioned she doesn't want anything from my 401k but she wants half of the house equity. Not sure if I should buy her half out of the house, or just split the $ and move somewhere else. Technically I don't think she deserves half since she's never paid half, and I helped pay for her Master's, and pretty much paid for everything our entire relationship (vacations, home improvements, etc)... But I also don't want to go split every single asset as that will be worse for me (401k, crypto, Roth, brokerage, sneakers, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom